Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 637 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 687 737 1137 1637 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 26375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16835

    Glory hole

    Visited Rayna, very nice and accommodating lady, she made me relaxed and enjoyed my 1\2 hour stay. $. 2 she gives great bbjwcimws, Kilbourn and 29th, pretty run down apartment complex! She's the real deal and certainly enjoys her sexual freedom. Discussed her adding couples to her services. Shorter than I expected, and has far larger breasts than pic show. Pics are dated obviously.

    Originally went for the glory hole, but you would have to stand in hallway and she had a hole cut in her door. Said her friend from downstairs gets you set up.

    Pretty thick door, so you've got to be pretty endowed to get through that for whomever is behind the door, which I would think is either her or friend. 3rd floor apartment.

    If number or address needed, PM me for info.

  2. #16834

    Yep chick with the pink tinted shades

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    She is staying with another advertiser staying near Washingston HS deep in the Northside. They are not there because of the amazing architecture.
    Yep chick with the pink tinted shades on stg. Can't find other link. But they both gave same addy.

  3. #16833

    Wow LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    I knew shit was bad, but never thought it would come to this. Her hourly rate is $300 and if you want BB, its an additional $200 . So for a grand total of $500 . Shit I've seen it all now, pay by the pound.
    See this is the bs I'm talking about. I'd rather spend an afternoon on Phub.

  4. #16832

    Listcrawler reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarL  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...aukee/75030181

    To I good looking to not have reviews. Concerned about LE.

    Advertises a liberal menu for 1. 5. I plan to see her tomorrow but would like some info from the board before I leap.
    Hardly anyone in the Milwaukee area leaves reviews on Listcrawler. Almost all of the positive reviews are fake and negative reviews can get removed by the girl. Why bother?

  5. #16831
    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarL  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...aukee/75030181

    To I good looking to not have reviews. Concerned about LE.

    Advertises a liberal menu for 1. 5. I plan to see her tomorrow but would like some info from the board before I leap.

    Thanks!
    Lmk bc that should be too good to be true.

  6. #16830

    She would have to

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    I knew shit was bad, but never thought it would come to this. Her hourly rate is $300 and if you want BB, its an additional $200 . So for a grand total of $500 . Shit I've seen it all now, pay by the pound.
    Pay me the hourly just to see her. And bb would not be on the menu.

  7. #16829
    I knew shit was bad, but never thought it would come to this. Her hourly rate is $300 and if you want BB, its an additional $200 . So for a grand total of $500 . Shit I've seen it all now, pay by the pound.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chrome_screenshot_1646524289424.jpg‎  

  8. #16828

    Dream MKE north shore

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...aukee/75030181

    To I good looking to not have reviews. Concerned about LE.

    Advertises a liberal menu for 1. 5. I plan to see her tomorrow but would like some info from the board before I leap.

    Thanks!

  9. #16827

    Bridgette

    Quote Originally Posted by Real1211  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few times, don't seem like the type to pull out a gun and threaten anyone unless she felt threatened. I know of two other providers that carry as well.
    She's a personal friend of mine and probably the most sane provider I've met. She takes much pride in maintaining a professional client base and someone was trying to mess with her about being insistent that they've met before when they actually never did and didn't know what the word "No" meant. So I'm not exactly sure what transpired but to get the guy off her back there was a gesture of mention of a firearm. Can you blame a 5' woman for trying to protect herself?

  10. #16826

    Gloryhole

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugo  [View Original Post]
    She drilled a hole in her bedroom door. I'm short so I would have to stand on a stool. She might put nude pictures on the door, guess that would be the way to go if you were getting blown by a ugly girl.
    How can you be sure its a girl on the other side?

  11. #16825

    Gun

    Quote Originally Posted by TubeLover59  [View Original Post]
    One of the clients reported that she has a gun and threaten. Beware and stay safe!
    Saw her a few times, don't seem like the type to pull out a gun and threaten anyone unless she felt threatened. I know of two other providers that carry as well.

  12. #16824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguePunch  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, did anyone catch Rayna's new service? She has started a glory hole, wondering if anyone has tried it out yet as I just caught her stg post on it. If you have specific information regards $ or whereabouts, please PM me with info thanks.

    On my bucket list!

    Hey let's be careful out there!
    She drilled a hole in her bedroom door. I'm short so I would have to stand on a stool. She might put nude pictures on the door, guess that would be the way to go if you were getting blown by a ugly girl.

  13. #16823

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Unproven without any reviews, I will not partake for that rate.
    I've seen this one multiple times. When I had an incall available she came by my at least 4 times. Someone tried setting me up one time. I showed her a pic of the girl and she gave me her name. Did a cardate and went to her house on 40th with absolutely no problems. She's the girl in the pics and I've never had a bad time with her yet. Although I don't pay 200 for the qv. I'm locked in at a much lower rate. Just saying she's one of the best I've seen so far.

  14. #16822

    Be careful

    She is staying with another advertiser staying near Washingston HS deep in the Northside. They are not there because of the amazing architecture.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Unproven without any reviews, I will not partake for that rate.

  15. #16821

    Posting for awhile and no reviews

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/118071713203

    She is being posting for sometime and I don't find a review. Either she is very good and folks want to keep her for themselves or too bad that folks are ashamed to share their misery.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape