Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 637 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 687 737 1137 1637 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 26364
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16824

    Gloryhole

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugo  [View Original Post]
    She drilled a hole in her bedroom door. I'm short so I would have to stand on a stool. She might put nude pictures on the door, guess that would be the way to go if you were getting blown by a ugly girl.
    How can you be sure its a girl on the other side?

  2. #16823

    Gun

    Quote Originally Posted by TubeLover59  [View Original Post]
    One of the clients reported that she has a gun and threaten. Beware and stay safe!
    Saw her a few times, don't seem like the type to pull out a gun and threaten anyone unless she felt threatened. I know of two other providers that carry as well.

  3. #16822
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguePunch  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, did anyone catch Rayna's new service? She has started a glory hole, wondering if anyone has tried it out yet as I just caught her stg post on it. If you have specific information regards $ or whereabouts, please PM me with info thanks.

    On my bucket list!

    Hey let's be careful out there!
    She drilled a hole in her bedroom door. I'm short so I would have to stand on a stool. She might put nude pictures on the door, guess that would be the way to go if you were getting blown by a ugly girl.

  4. #16821

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Unproven without any reviews, I will not partake for that rate.
    I've seen this one multiple times. When I had an incall available she came by my at least 4 times. Someone tried setting me up one time. I showed her a pic of the girl and she gave me her name. Did a cardate and went to her house on 40th with absolutely no problems. She's the girl in the pics and I've never had a bad time with her yet. Although I don't pay 200 for the qv. I'm locked in at a much lower rate. Just saying she's one of the best I've seen so far.

  5. #16820

    Be careful

    She is staying with another advertiser staying near Washingston HS deep in the Northside. They are not there because of the amazing architecture.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Unproven without any reviews, I will not partake for that rate.

  6. #16819

    Posting for awhile and no reviews

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/118071713203

    She is being posting for sometime and I don't find a review. Either she is very good and folks want to keep her for themselves or too bad that folks are ashamed to share their misery.

  7. #16818

    She wanted 200 for a qv

    Quote Originally Posted by DashDiner79  [View Original Post]
    WTH 90% of what's out seems like they should be paying me to fuck them. Anyhow came across this new post already for me. Seems decent. Has any had the chance to meet up with her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/505099890677
    Unproven without any reviews, I will not partake for that rate.

  8. #16817

    Beawre that she has a gun!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNorth9  [View Original Post]
    Guys, cannot find anything anywhere about this one. Anybody have any info? Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/wisconsin#rates.
    One of the clients reported that she has a gun and threaten. Beware and stay safe!

  9. #16816

    Terrible options out here

    WTH 90% of what's out seems like they should be paying me to fuck them. Anyhow came across this new post already for me. Seems decent. Has any had the chance to meet up with her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/505099890677

  10. #16815
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    I have always fantasized about a heterosexual glory hole! If anyone has into on this, please send it to me, too! Although, in this disgusting age of trannies and other non-binary, I don't know if I would dare. Perhaps I'd be more inclined to fuck a pussy through a glory hole than receive head.
    Tell her what you'd like and she'll do it, she's adventurous.

  11. #16814

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Renner9  [View Original Post]
    I have met with her once (months ago) so she is real and the pics are spot on. Last year she did have her pics used by a scammer. Her incall was a low end apt building with roommates. Place was empty when I showed. She is nice but a bit ditzy and giggles a lot. Usually she expects to give only BBBJ but will provide FS no problem. There is nothing special about the experience with her. Again. Nice person but I did not repeat.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...3/558450493383

    Although outcall for me about 18 months ago. I'd agree on this assessment. She is not 30 tho. 40 + for sure.

  12. #16813

    I'm interested, too!

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguePunch  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, did anyone catch Rayna's new service? She has started a glory hole, wondering if anyone has tried it out yet as I just caught her stg post on it. If you have specific information regards $ or whereabouts, please PM me with info thanks.

    On my bucket list!

    Hey let's be careful out there!
    I have always fantasized about a heterosexual glory hole! If anyone has into on this, please send it to me, too! Although, in this disgusting age of trannies and other non-binary, I don't know if I would dare. Perhaps I'd be more inclined to fuck a pussy through a glory hole than receive head.

  13. #16812

    Glory hole

    Hello fellow mongers, did anyone catch Rayna's new service? She has started a glory hole, wondering if anyone has tried it out yet as I just caught her stg post on it. If you have specific information regards $ or whereabouts, please PM me with info thanks.

    On my bucket list!

    Hey let's be careful out there!

  14. #16811

    Mary Fox

    I see she is back on TER. Some good reviews but from what I know she will rebut any questionable review on her. She's a great gal but for the price I expect a bit more. Not much but a couple tweaks to her service would put her at top tier.

  15. #16810

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I'm sure she has been reviewed because she has been around forever, but can anyone give me insight onto this one? I just wish they wouldn't all go by Nikki / Jess LOL.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...3/558450493383
    I have met with her once (months ago) so she is real and the pics are spot on. Last year she did have her pics used by a scammer. Her incall was a low end apt building with roommates. Place was empty when I showed. She is nice but a bit ditzy and giggles a lot. Usually she expects to give only BBBJ but will provide FS no problem. There is nothing special about the experience with her. Again. Nice person but I did not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape