Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,621 to 13,635 of 30812
-
03-06-22 12:52 #17192Senior Member

Posts: 97Just for fun and curiosity
After reading all these, a small part of me wants to reach out just to see the crazy show. Sounds very entertaining.
Originally Posted by OysterShell
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 12:32 #17191Senior Member

Posts: 1242Lilah James
Crazy, right? I wonder if she just copies and pastes the same cryptic texts. This girl is a wack job.
Originally Posted by OysterShell
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 12:03 #17190Regular Member

Posts: 13Paula
She is real. I saw her a week or so ago. Not a bad time, but she was really strung out due to demons. She was also extremely paranoid. Just giving me her room number was a challenge. Besides all that, she is sweet and does give a fairly good BBBJ. I haven't decided if I will see her again, but I will at least think about it due to the talent around at the moment. If you are kind to her, she may be worth it under the circumstances.
Originally Posted by Flockshepherd
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 11:53 #17189Senior Member

Posts: 34Yep. Same
I can't tell you what a relief it is to read this. I had the exact same experience and it was BANANAS! One question. A question I thought was pretty fair and has never elicited a poor response from anyone else. Led to the most insane string of verbal diarrhea I've ever seen. What made me laugh was, I wasn't responding to any of her texts, and yet almost every one of them ended with her telling me to leave her alone! I wasn't saying anything! Wow. That was wacky.
Originally Posted by Baxter49
[View Original Post]
Anyway, stay safe friends!
-
03-06-22 11:11 #17188Regular Member

Posts: 19Info
Those anyone know if she real?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-spcl/44714826
-
03-06-22 00:34 #17187Senior Member

Posts: 342Eros Latinas
So many "Brazilian -Colombian" ads on eros and a few when I search the phone# either get zero results or a number to a business out of state. I assume that means they aren't real. Anyone had any recent experience with the same issue.
-
03-05-22 23:33 #17186Senior Member

Posts: 115Where is she going?
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 19:24 #17185Regular Member

Posts: 25Thanks For you Advice Saving My Money!!
Thanks For you Advice Saving My Money!!
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 18:52 #17184Senior Member

Posts: 270Eros latina
Like my man Seeker said. No. Just no. There are so many Latina options here at half the price point but you do have to do a little digging. See my last post.
Nattie.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 18:49 #17183Senior Member

Posts: 270Latina Valentina
She's leaving tomorrow. The pictures are real and she is GFE The price of entry is 250/200/150. You will not be disappointed. Nice hotel too off Wake Forest. No not the Extended Stay LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/75822142 I will say it again. The pics are real. Soooo don't say there are no good providers here unless it's more than you want to spend and that I understand.
Nattie.
-
03-05-22 17:12 #17182Senior Member

Posts: 123Paula
I'll ask the question earlier asked. Has anybody seen Paula? I've tried twice and failed, both times my fault. She advertises as being on 55 in Durham. First time I tried she gave me an address which I realized, while on the way, that it was in Braggtown. I opted out halfway there. Second time she gave the address of a place on 55 but said she wasn't there yet but on the way. I waited in the parking lot for 20 minutes. Then asked where she was. She replied that she was in the parking lot and would I like to come help her and a man friend move into the room. Pass. Did I miss an opportunity or dodge a bullet?
-
03-05-22 14:58 #17181Senior Member

Posts: 97Just no
I second PleasureSeeker. Don't do it. Is it possible she could be the proverbial unicorn and be worth 400. Maybe, but just like real unicorns, when is the last time you found one?
Originally Posted by Ramiro6639
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 11:24 #17180Senior Member

Posts: 214Foreign Babe
Anyone seen this one? No name on ad so couldn't really search.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/551921934703
-
03-05-22 08:06 #17179Senior Member

Posts: 1710Thought: don't spend 400 on an airbrushed WG.
Originally Posted by Ramiro6639
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 23:07 #17178Senior Member

Posts: 33She is good. Great head (covered) and phat ass. I only hit her from the back and it never fails. She wants you to feel good so that you will repeat. I think she maybe bigger than some of the pics but when you behind her, who cares. Just get your nut.
Originally Posted by Rarare
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




