Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 910 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 410 810 860 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 960 1010 1410 1910 ... LastLast
Results 13,636 to 13,650 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17162

    Lilah James and similar posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/misslilahjames

    I have a question for those who choose providers with these types of posts. Not a question of judgment, but I'm truly curious. The type of posts that I'm referring to are the ones without a face picture and very few pictures of the providers. What do you base your decision on or how do you choose. Simply based on reviews or the ad itself? Seems like every single one of those types turns out to be fake, scammers, or crazy. Really just asking.
    I'm still quite new to this, but I'm sort of surprised that you used this particular Tryst profile as an example. She has 24 pictures in the profile. None of them show her full face, but there are lots of legit providers that never show their full face in photos. She includes a link to a Twitter profile and has over 1000 followers, and it appears to be the same person. I'd prefer that she also had her own website, but that's not the case here. So, I don't think that this particular profile is a scam. But, before I tried contacting her, I would definitely want some reviews or opinions from somebody who has seen her. Without any other information, in my opinion this looks like a legit profile, but there is no evidence to indicate that she would provide a good time or that she is not crazy. Again, I am new to this, so my opinion here may not mean much.

  2. #17161

    It was ok session

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/524341168229

    Finally a girl that is worth the money and reasonable! I sent the text inquiring about availability. She responded in 5 minutes! She gave me her rates in the first tex and general location. What! Unheard-of. Quoted. 7,100 & 200. Again unheard-of. Ask in second text about the menu and everything except Greek. Not sure if that includes BS. Said omw and she sent exact location except room. Candlewood across from Crabtree. Great location. Clean room. She is the girl in the pics and they are flattering. She's missing one or two teeth and her skin reminds you of TaylorM* but she more than makes up with persans skill. She swallowed my entire rod and kept it there. Plenty of spit and ball sucking. Kitty was tight, wet and odorless. She's dine greek so next time it's on. I will repeat to fund out. Definitely got into the session.
    She is nice. On time did not have to wait outside for a long time. I think she was high and smokes Cig. Psoriasis and broken teeth was a turn off. I am not sure how you enjoy a BBBJ with someone missing teeth. Take direction well not a clock watcher. But won't repeat. YMMV.

  3. #17160
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    QSOB Q at South of the Border. Four letters for searching. For those that remember the good old days in Greensboro, this is well worth the drive. I had business in Fayetteville so I was half way there. 80 plus 140. Table shower, sauna, massage, and FS. Nice spinner. Maybe 30's. Hard to tell sometimes. Beautiful D's that were probably C's to start with. And the biggest shaved camel toe I have ever seen. Goes by Nina. For the benefit of the locals like myself that are tired of the scamers, junkies and GPS in this area, I will continue to post on the Raleigh board. QSOB.
    Nice review, still haven't visit q spa or Yoko since summer. Every time I visit, I always was with a attractive spinner. Hopefully the stars will align soon.

    For the guys that's not aware of q spa. You can find more reviews on it under Fayetteville and South Carolina (other area) thread.

  4. #17159

    Lilah James and similar posts

    https://tryst.link/escort/misslilahjames

    I have a question for those who choose providers with these types of posts. Not a question of judgment, but I'm truly curious. The type of posts that I'm referring to are the ones without a face picture and very few pictures of the providers. What do you base your decision on or how do you choose. Simply based on reviews or the ad itself? Seems like every single one of those types turns out to be fake, scammers, or crazy. Really just asking.

  5. #17158

    Another Greensboro experience

    QSOB Q at South of the Border. Four letters for searching. For those that remember the good old days in Greensboro, this is well worth the drive. I had business in Fayetteville so I was half way there. 80 plus 140. Table shower, sauna, massage, and FS. Nice spinner. Maybe 30's. Hard to tell sometimes. Beautiful D's that were probably C's to start with. And the biggest shaved camel toe I have ever seen. Goes by Nina. For the benefit of the locals like myself that are tired of the scamers, junkies and GPS in this area, I will continue to post on the Raleigh board. QSOB.

  6. #17157

    Lilah James

    I started laughing when I was reading all these same reports on this crazy gal because she did the same thing to me recently. We actually talked on the phone and after I asked her a couple questions, she went cray-cray. I thought it was me or I just caught her on a bad day, but apparently not. She literally blew up my phone with the longest most cryptic texts ever until I blocked her. File this one under wacko.

    https://tryst.link/escort/misslilahjames

    Quote Originally Posted by EcuGuy74  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her a couple of months ago. I don't have a recent reference for her screening, so just verified another way. She told me the pictures didn't match. She also got irate when I asked what general area she was in. I guess planning travel time is you reasonable. Anyway, she continued blowing up my phone even after I told her to forget it. So I never saw her, but based on that interaction I doubt I will. I may have caught her on an off day and as we now in this hobby, YMMV!

  7. #17156
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexThag  [View Original Post]
    Had a very similar interaction and came to the same conclusion you did.
    Same. Almost exactly. When asking about her general area. She took it the wrong way and started blowing up my phone calling me a stalker. Needless to say I passed on that.

  8. #17155
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexThag  [View Original Post]
    Had a very similar interaction and came to the same conclusion you did.
    I had the same interaction with her it seems any general questions set her off I did some searching & it appears she had the same reputation in charlotte I literally had to block her because she was writing books after books in my messages.

  9. #17154

    Redbone Candy

    Anyone have any review on redbone candy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/76282983

  10. #17153
    Had a very similar interaction and came to the same conclusion you did.

    Quote Originally Posted by EcuGuy74  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her a couple of months ago. I don't have a recent reference for her screening, so just verified another way. She told me the pictures didn't match. She also got irate when I asked what general area she was in. I guess planning travel time is you reasonable. Anyway, she continued blowing up my phone even after I told her to forget it. So I never saw her, but based on that interaction I doubt I will. I may have caught her on an off day and as we now in this hobby, YMMV!

  11. #17152
    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/misslilahjames

    Just wondering if anyone has any information on Lilah, she looks like the girl next door type. If I sample I'll be sure to report back. Thanks in advance for any info.
    I reached out to her a couple of months ago. I don't have a recent reference for her screening, so just verified another way. She told me the pictures didn't match. She also got irate when I asked what general area she was in. I guess planning travel time is you reasonable. Anyway, she continued blowing up my phone even after I told her to forget it. So I never saw her, but based on that interaction I doubt I will. I may have caught her on an off day and as we now in this hobby, YMMV!

  12. #17151
    Quote Originally Posted by Edifice  [View Original Post]
    Went to sample Monica (I have tried Mandy) . Unfortunately the girl was Kiki. Older in 40's and hairy down. Probably Monica left
    Hairy pussy is so hot! I just don't get the shaved pussy thing, never did.

  13. #17150

    Lilah

    https://tryst.link/escort/misslilahjames

    Just wondering if anyone has any information on Lilah, she looks like the girl next door type. If I sample I'll be sure to report back. Thanks in advance for any info.

  14. #17149

    No Monica only Kiki and Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Claim to have choice of 3 now. I saw Monica. Curvy. Big bolt on. Probably 30's. Good value compared to everything else that's out there. At least you know you're not dealing with a scammer or junkie.
    Went to sample Monica (I have tried Mandy) . Unfortunately the girl was Kiki. Older in 40's and hairy down. Probably Monica left

  15. #17148

    May be real, but doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kim. I've also thought Nikki was hot but does provide services I enjoy. Kim indicated she does.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...utely/44500414
    This looks all kind of strange. Posts are back and forth between FL / Raleigh, and Kim appears to have undergone an unbelievable appearance transformation somewhere along the way.

    If that is Nikki that was in Raleigh about 18 months back, it is definitely a YMMV situation. I saw her twice, the second time just to see if a dream could really be that bad. I'd put her in the top 5 sexiest escorts I've ever seen, but also in the top 2 or 3 worst experiences I've ever had. It was amazing how a woman that gorgeous had the ability to make junior shrivel up and want to go home, but Nikki managed to pull it off.

    If you decide to TOFTT to figure out if legit then let us know. But even if it is I will leave her you all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape