Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 654 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 704 754 1154 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8626

    Big Sister in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    The girls are definitely all look like models in Germany. I was there over 15 years ago before they started regulating BBFS. I forget the name of the place, but reminds me of the Playboy Mansion but in Frankfurt. You would walk around in a towel, and girls would be all over the mansion topless. Had a girl give me a BJ in front of all the other escorts and a few other guys. I enjoy Sugaring more. Escorts are all on a timer. I like to go at my own pace. I have gotten SBs to do more crazy sex acts then any escort. Still an interesting experience, and worth trying a few times.
    A bit off topic but since we are talking about unique experience. Besides the FKK clubs, I had visited Big Sister in Prague in the mid-2000's. It's a brothel where people pay a minimal cover fee (around US $25) and you get to fuck any girl as many times as you want inside the establishment. The catch? You'll be streamed live on the internet (cameras of different angles in each room). The video could also be archived on their web site. Big sister made their money through membership subscription while the customers provide the content for them. Girls were pretty hot looking too (it's Europe after all). Ok I'll stop here. This really should go on the ISS site. And yes, I do enjoy sugar dating a lot more.

  2. #8625
    Someone was asking about Asians.

    I haven't found anything in dc. A bunch of hogs want to meet and then of hot fakes.

    But here you go NYC. She's dtf.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-d47bead92a38
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220306-220735_Chrome.jpg‎  

  3. #8624
    Others may have more current intel, but back a couple months ago one of them had a biker gang boyfriend, which struck me as a big risk to get involved with anyone connected to something like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    Here's their first message, and I was like buh-bye.

    "There you go.

    So In a nutshell the both of us have been friends (with extra benefits) for many years. We have both been on the site, and decided to try and find an arrangement. Together! We're hoping to find somebody to escape the everyday grind with. Something casual but intense. Organic and natural. Looking to enjoy some adult time with the little bit of free time we're able get. We've had two long term arrangements, both of which helped us each with 700 (each)) each time we met. We're hoping to find something similar but open to ideas and suggestions if you think you can keep up.

  4. #8623

    Saraseek

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-209facea3207

    She's been blowing up my phone, asking to meet at her place. Sent me a bunch of pictures and videos, nudes and semi-nudes, the pictures look TGTBT based on how desperate she sounds to meet. Videos are unclear. Obviously older and fatter is what I think. I am not wasting time finding out. If anyone's interested she's DTF and ready to meet. If you do report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    LOL!

    She's back with a newer profile. Pro ho.

    This profile pic is actually kind if decent. Hella catfish but whatever.

    So for all you thirsty dudes. Guarantee smash.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-209facea3207

  5. #8622

    FKK in Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, FkClub in Germany runs 150 euro for model level ladies- all day 3-4 in the day (for my old ass), plus transpo and hotel would cost like 1. 5-2 trips to the bowl with the GPS going on. Plus free buffet. LOL.
    I was in Cologne last week and went to an FKK club for the first time, Samya, a high-end club, 50 Euro entry fee gets you a robe, towel, locker, flip flops and all the drinks (soda and beer) and food you want. Girls are mainly Romanian, would say most have 8/10 bodies and 6-7/10 faces, wander around in bikinis (they used to be required to be naked) and you negotiate directly with the girls for services which run 50 Euro for half an hour of CFS and CBJ and BBBJ is an additional 25-50 Euro. Alles ohne is not an option unlike the old days pre-pandemic. The girl you pick will get a key to a private room with a bed you can go up and play, I did not see anyone playing in the lounge or jacuzzi. There were 10-15 girls and 5-7 guys when I was there 5-6 pm on a weekday so pretty decent odds. You can read a full review on the ISG site under Germany-Cologne I just posted there.

  6. #8621

    Germany

    The girls are definitely all look like models in Germany. I was there over 15 years ago before they started regulating BBFS. I forget the name of the place, but reminds me of the Playboy Mansion but in Frankfurt. You would walk around in a towel, and girls would be all over the mansion topless. Had a girl give me a BJ in front of all the other escorts and a few other guys. I enjoy Sugaring more. Escorts are all on a timer. I like to go at my own pace. I have gotten SBs to do more crazy sex acts then any escort. Still an interesting experience, and worth trying a few times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, FkClub in Germany runs 150 euro for model level ladies- all day 3-4 in the day (for my old ass), plus transpo and hotel would cost like 1. 5-2 trips to the bowl with the GPS going on. Plus free buffet. LOL.

  7. #8620
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Seriously thou, there are guys in dc that's dropping 1 k and 2 k at least this one girl was telling me. I know this girl too. I was kinda skeptical but these were dudes that wasn't very fortunate looking.

    For 2 k I'd fly to Europe and bang a bunch of top shelf model looking bitches.
    Seriously, FkClub in Germany runs 150 euro for model level ladies- all day 3-4 in the day (for my old ass), plus transpo and hotel would cost like 1. 5-2 trips to the bowl with the GPS going on. Plus free buffet. LOL.

  8. #8619

    You ain't seen nothing yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Interesting profile pic. Thought it was a mustache for a second.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-00e3b5f526a0
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-730860fc5a1c

  9. #8618

    $$

    I thought I was spending some money when I had a beauty pageant / Pro cheerleader last year for $750 ppm. I spend about 2. 5 k a week now, but that's me seeing at less 5-6 different SBs a week.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Now we know why he's nailing all the cute ones, at 2 K per pop you can afford to look like a dog! LOL!

  10. #8617
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Now we know why he's nailing all the cute ones, at 2 K per pop you can afford to look like a dog! LOL!
    Seriously thou, there are guys in dc that's dropping 1 k and 2 k at least this one girl was telling me. I know this girl too. I was kinda skeptical but these were dudes that wasn't very fortunate looking.

    For 2 k I'd fly to Europe and bang a bunch of top shelf model looking bitches.

  11. #8616

    The truth comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Nah, I stole that sexy young Thang from kpop. I'm giving her 2 k per meet!
    Now we know why he's nailing all the cute ones, at 2 K per pop you can afford to look like a dog! LOL!

  12. #8615

    Shhadow

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-86c2eb0374c6

    Met this one awhile back. Met for dinner and was flirting with her big time. Making out in the restaurant and feeling her up. Went to a bar afterwards and more of the same. She wouldn't go back to a hotel with me. So she left me blue balls.

    Them promptly ghosted me.

  13. #8614
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Just looked at her site. Looks like she thinks she nailed you down!

    About Me

    /// not searching at the moment ///
    Nah, I stole that sexy young Thang from kpop. I'm giving her 2 k per meet!

  14. #8613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Asian chick looking for her first arrangement. Got on a vid call with her and is a little everywhere on her thoughts. Don't know exactly what she wants but understand there should be intimacy and blah blah blah. Talks wayyyy too much and the conversations were in circle when trying to set up a meet. Looks cute but didn't want to hear her yapping and started getting annoyed of her. Started falling asleep so just hung up on her. Wants $1 k which I'm not going to pay but I'm sure some of you will. She recently took her photos down.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-594b99593989
    Just looked at her site. Looks like she thinks she nailed you down!

    About Me

    /// not searching at the moment ///

  15. #8612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Asian Chick- Talks too much

    Asian chick looking for her first arrangement. Got on a vid call with her and is a little everywhere on her thoughts. Don't know exactly what she wants but understand there should be intimacy and blah blah blah. Talks wayyyy too much and the conversations were in circle when trying to set up a meet. Looks cute but didn't want to hear her yapping and started getting annoyed of her. Started falling asleep so just hung up on her. Wants $1 k which I'm not going to pay but I'm sure some of you will. She recently took her photos down.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-594b99593989

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape