Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 18418
-
03-06-22 18:21 #8623Senior Member

Posts: 363Saraseek
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-209facea3207
She's been blowing up my phone, asking to meet at her place. Sent me a bunch of pictures and videos, nudes and semi-nudes, the pictures look TGTBT based on how desperate she sounds to meet. Videos are unclear. Obviously older and fatter is what I think. I am not wasting time finding out. If anyone's interested she's DTF and ready to meet. If you do report back.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 18:13 #8622Senior Member

Posts: 812FKK in Germany
I was in Cologne last week and went to an FKK club for the first time, Samya, a high-end club, 50 Euro entry fee gets you a robe, towel, locker, flip flops and all the drinks (soda and beer) and food you want. Girls are mainly Romanian, would say most have 8/10 bodies and 6-7/10 faces, wander around in bikinis (they used to be required to be naked) and you negotiate directly with the girls for services which run 50 Euro for half an hour of CFS and CBJ and BBBJ is an additional 25-50 Euro. Alles ohne is not an option unlike the old days pre-pandemic. The girl you pick will get a key to a private room with a bed you can go up and play, I did not see anyone playing in the lounge or jacuzzi. There were 10-15 girls and 5-7 guys when I was there 5-6 pm on a weekday so pretty decent odds. You can read a full review on the ISG site under Germany-Cologne I just posted there.
Originally Posted by Tyrex2
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 15:17 #8621Senior Member

Posts: 631Germany
The girls are definitely all look like models in Germany. I was there over 15 years ago before they started regulating BBFS. I forget the name of the place, but reminds me of the Playboy Mansion but in Frankfurt. You would walk around in a towel, and girls would be all over the mansion topless. Had a girl give me a BJ in front of all the other escorts and a few other guys. I enjoy Sugaring more. Escorts are all on a timer. I like to go at my own pace. I have gotten SBs to do more crazy sex acts then any escort. Still an interesting experience, and worth trying a few times.
Originally Posted by Tyrex2
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 14:10 #8620Senior Member

Posts: 117Seriously, FkClub in Germany runs 150 euro for model level ladies- all day 3-4 in the day (for my old ass), plus transpo and hotel would cost like 1. 5-2 trips to the bowl with the GPS going on. Plus free buffet. LOL.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 00:41 #8619Senior Member

Posts: 385You ain't seen nothing yet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-730860fc5a1c
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 22:19 #8618Senior Member

Posts: 631$$
I thought I was spending some money when I had a beauty pageant / Pro cheerleader last year for $750 ppm. I spend about 2. 5 k a week now, but that's me seeing at less 5-6 different SBs a week.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 20:55 #8617Senior Member

Posts: 1061Seriously thou, there are guys in dc that's dropping 1 k and 2 k at least this one girl was telling me. I know this girl too. I was kinda skeptical but these were dudes that wasn't very fortunate looking.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
For 2 k I'd fly to Europe and bang a bunch of top shelf model looking bitches.
-
03-04-22 19:22 #8616Senior Member

Posts: 812The truth comes out
Now we know why he's nailing all the cute ones, at 2 K per pop you can afford to look like a dog! LOL!
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 18:35 #8615Senior Member

Posts: 1061Shhadow
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-86c2eb0374c6
Met this one awhile back. Met for dinner and was flirting with her big time. Making out in the restaurant and feeling her up. Went to a bar afterwards and more of the same. She wouldn't go back to a hotel with me. So she left me blue balls.
Them promptly ghosted me.
-
03-04-22 14:40 #8614Senior Member

Posts: 1061Nah, I stole that sexy young Thang from kpop. I'm giving her 2 k per meet!
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 12:39 #8613Senior Member

Posts: 1241Just looked at her site. Looks like she thinks she nailed you down!
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
About Me
/// not searching at the moment ///
-
03-03-22 15:13 #8612Senior Member

Posts: 199Asian Chick- Talks too much
Asian chick looking for her first arrangement. Got on a vid call with her and is a little everywhere on her thoughts. Don't know exactly what she wants but understand there should be intimacy and blah blah blah. Talks wayyyy too much and the conversations were in circle when trying to set up a meet. Looks cute but didn't want to hear her yapping and started getting annoyed of her. Started falling asleep so just hung up on her. Wants $1 k which I'm not going to pay but I'm sure some of you will. She recently took her photos down.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-594b99593989
-
03-03-22 15:04 #8611Senior Member

Posts: 199Does she have contact information outside of SA? Like an ad page somewhere? I'd love to see her.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 14:43 #8610Senior Member

Posts: 199Interesting
Interesting profile pic. Thought it was a mustache for a second.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-00e3b5f526a0
-
03-01-22 19:15 #8609Senior Member

Posts: 363Thanks
Appreciate the input. I'm going to wait out may be for a rainy day. Piercing down below is a turn off and so is no BC. She kisses I guess since you didn't say anything. I've got a couple of girls lined up for this week, and one of them should come through. Met one at a DC bar this week, made plans to spent cuddle up time, meeting another one hopefully later in the week and if all goes well see her week after.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





