Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 13924
-
03-07-22 10:42 #11119Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488My guess is the lobby door is to let people know they are open. The room door has a crack for transparency with coworkers. The door shuts when its happy time. 1+1, Studio and Yoyo all leave cracks in their doors until the end. As far as the lady going upstairs, my guess is they do a rotation system and it wasn't her turn. She left so she wouldn't get picked by the customer. Wherever you go, the lady that answers the door is the one you get unless you call ahead and make a by name appointment.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 10:07 #11118Senior Member

Posts: 869Moon
I have been to moon a few times now and still can't figure out the setup. Anyone know why the lease the front door open as well as the room door when you are getting a massage? Last visit I also noticed more than one smoke detector in the room. I did not get enough free time alone to investigate if one was a camera. When I walked in last time one of the girls ran out of the lobby upstairs when I opened the door so that had me on edge.
-
03-07-22 09:18 #11117Senior Member

Posts: 3103Spot on
That's the place, it was hoping late Friday Saturday night.
Originally Posted by Skillet
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 07:27 #11116Senior Member

Posts: 98Bar
Got to be the Backyard Bistro. I'm not sure how much any local actually goes there when there is not an event at the PNC. So probably a pretty good spot for some strange. Any time something is at the Fairgrounds which is like every weekend from now till September.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 22:54 #11115Senior Member

Posts: 3103Shit I don't know
It's by the four points hotel, you can actually walk to it. Off Trinity Ave. From blue ridge rd. Sorry no help, BTW This girl is from Montana in town on business for the deer show same as me, she's long gone now, same as me. I liked the bar tho it looked promising.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 18:01 #11114Senior Member

Posts: 867Bar?
So, what bar was this? Sounds like a promising hunting spot.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 22:12 #11113Senior Member

Posts: 3103Trips over
Thanks big tork for the details you pm'ed me. I went to green apple and tried mya, she said she was new. They were super busy. I got a decent massage for the time spent $80 for one hour. Extras included a little kissing and boob kissing as well as kissing over the pants. Everything else was naked. Nice tease and hand Job for 80 tip. A little more money than usual but the GFE while laying together on the table and kissing lips and boobs was a good change. This was Saturday. Thursday I went to a bar and met a horny chick and met up again with her Friday and she about wore my ass out. A good round of bought drinks and some appetizers was all it took for both nights. Can't wait to get back here next year.
-
03-05-22 15:27 #11112Senior Member

Posts: 3103Rub maps pricing
$20 is not all bad considering I use for several states. There are some sketchy reviews though. I spill that much $ in beer a month.
Originally Posted by LiquidCoil
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 22:21 #11111Senior Member

Posts: 64I just think $20/ mo is far too much for a handful of reviews per month.
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 20:15 #11110Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488JJ's List is an effective tool when you can use one place for everything. It's gold when you can post, respond to posts and has a quick reference list of all the AMP's info. Everyone has a choice though on where they get there info and if RubMaps works for some then, great. I don't like RubMaps because it's more work to use a second site with multiple clicks when the same info is only on one click away right here on the Raleigh Forum.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 18:55 #11109Senior Member

Posts: 234Rubmaps
Just use rubmaps, ignore the JJ list dead lingo that like, 3 senior members use and try desperately to keep around. If you have any questions about places pm me.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 17:31 #11108Senior Member

Posts: 99Just read a little further down the thread. The key is there.
Originally Posted by SteelWorks2022
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 12:59 #11107Regular Member

Posts: 23What does "possible +" mean for "P+(0031)" ?
Originally Posted by Raleighncman
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 11:20 #11106Senior Member

Posts: 186Near the PNC
Check JJ's list, not too far from the PNC are #6, #11, #29, #31, #40.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...3592-JJ-s-List
-
03-04-22 09:08 #11105Senior Member

Posts: 3103In town and turned around
I'm staying next to the PNC arena. Is there any AMPs or other massage places near that offer a helping hand or extra.










Reply With Quote




