Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 915 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 415 815 865 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 965 1015 1415 1915 ... LastLast
Results 13,711 to 13,725 of 30300
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #16590

    No good choice

    Speaking for myself, I'm a single guy who only makes enough to support my simple lifestyle. Lucky for me, I stay away from the alcohol and pharmaceuticals. My 2 choices are to have a light wallet or walk around with blue balls and a massive hard on. For me, I choose to have a lighter wallet.

    As far as a qv or hh, I choose the hh. Call me a Dumb Ass beyond if you want, but I have to eat most of these pussies for 5 to 10 minutes. Escort or not, it's what I do.

    Hopefully one day, I will find another Princess that gives me a generous nice guy discount.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    I been saying the same thing but guys won't stick together and I guess some are single with decent money and SW is their only outlet so paying what ever is not a issue. I'm glad I got in house bc these dudes got junkies charging upscale rates. I never get HH what's the point except more money bc if she any good you done in 10 7 5 minutes and you can't go again and I see more and more only doing HH and up. If you do get one for qv you better hope a HH don't hit her up before you get there LOL. I was at a hotel and the chick went silent bc of a HH near by. So do they talk for the other 25 min or have to leave?

  2. #16589

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    This senior in good standing, deserves a standing ovation.

    BTW, I cannot afford Courtney's price. I will still review the girls that I see, who are in my budget.
    Some guys want to experience every girl mentioned on the thread and then complain about the prices. These are the same guys that give the ones that know the game a bad reputation. I could afford Courtney if I wanted to save up but I wouldn't just because my limit is always 2. Unless it's a dream with two girls. I don't push my luck and I know my limits in this hobby.

  3. #16588
    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Do I get a car wash also for those rates. Golden Pussy Syndrome, we have to stop paying these gals this kind of money. Its getting out of hand with these Ho's and only will get worse if we keep it up.
    I been saying the same thing but guys won't stick together and I guess some are single with decent money and SW is their only outlet so paying what ever is not a issue. I'm glad I got in house bc these dudes got junkies charging upscale rates. I never get HH what's the point except more money bc if she any good you done in 10 7 5 minutes and you can't go again and I see more and more only doing HH and up. If you do get one for qv you better hope a HH don't hit her up before you get there LOL. I was at a hotel and the chick went silent bc of a HH near by. So do they talk for the other 25 min or have to leave?

  4. #16587
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    This senior in good standing, deserves a standing ovation.

    BTW, I cannot afford Courtney's price. I will still review the girls that I see, who are in my budget.
    Don't worry J she is all hype. Same people, same story. Trust me you aren't missing a thing. Sammy Summers is super fun and has a good pussy for chowing so just keep doing your thing.

  5. #16586
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #16585

    Ammey and Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    1. I've never seen Samara and introduced Courtney here.

    2. There's pictures of her posted in this very thread.

    3. Stop complaining about everything dude it's not that serious. Just because it's not in your budget doesn't mean it doesn't work for someone else.

    Let's contribute not just complain.
    Wanted to say thanks to Triad. Both girls are very hot.

  7. #16584

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Schlutz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Allie?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alliesss
    Yep, saw here last time she was here which was a few months ago. Fun girl. Very submissive and GFE. Cool personality and very into pleasing. You will enjoy.

  8. #16583

    Give her a try

    Saw this one walking around near west blvd her pics are legit. She wasn't tryna budge though with me just picking her up.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lotte/76347645

  9. #16582

    Standing ovation

    This senior in good standing, deserves a standing ovation.

    BTW, I cannot afford Courtney's price. I will still review the girls that I see, who are in my budget.

    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    1. I've never seen Samara and introduced Courtney here.

    2. There's pictures of her posted in this very thread.

    3. Stop complaining about everything dude it's not that serious. Just because it's not in your budget doesn't mean it doesn't work for someone else.

    Let's contribute not just complain.

  10. #16581
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    This currently hyped Courtney seems awfully similar to Samara in every aspect of life. Very strange the same senior members are passing her around and yet again zero pictures with super high rates and doing her advertising through here. Interesting stuff. Good luck boy, I will pass on this one and LOL at her rate increase so soon.
    1. I've never seen Samara and introduced Courtney here.

    2. There's pictures of her posted in this very thread.

    3. Stop complaining about everything dude it's not that serious. Just because it's not in your budget doesn't mean it doesn't work for someone else.

    Let's contribute not just complain.

  11. #16580

    Allie

    Has anyone seen Allie?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alliesss

  12. #16579

    Anyone Tried?

    Does anyone have experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alliesss

  13. #16578

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Apparently all of the fanfare and buzz has gone to her head. After quoting me 200 qv 300 hhr 400 h on Monday, she's now quoting 300 qv 400 hhr 500 h. I'll pass.
    Do I get a car wash also for those rates. Golden Pussy Syndrome, we have to stop paying these gals this kind of money. Its getting out of hand with these Ho's and only will get worse if we keep it up.

  14. #16577

    Courtney (the UTR) - Yes, please!

    Was very fortunate to have received the contact information for Courtney (Thanks, man! You know who you are! Contacted her yesterday and made arrangements to see her today. Originally agreed to a specific time, but she requested a little bit of a later time slot. Happy to oblige as it fit into my window of opportunity.

    Gentlemen, she is a keeper. All of you here know my thing for Anna. Have not tried to hide that. Think I have a second girl now! LOL.

    Setup was really easy. Even with all of the recent hype. Had I not known about the hype via this forum I would not know how busy she is atm.

    Greeted at the door by a very attractive young lady. She has long, silky, gorgeous hair (down to her ass) and very expressive eyes. Her tiny body is pretty tight. Multiple "hidden" tattoos (meaning, you would not see them were you not naked with her).

    She really gets into the kissing and her head game is top notch. Lots and lots of eye contact, lots of slobbery spit, and a whole lotta skills.

    After several minutes of this, I told her I wanted her! On with the hat and away we went. In mish. Lots of eye contact, lots of "head holding", and lots of kissing and dirty talk. Had my long strong game going solid today. She seemed to enjoy. I then told her I wanted her doggie. She hoped right to that and told me how much she loves doggie. Gentlemen, she can take a good, solid pounding. Don't be shy with her.

    As the time grew closer and closer to my finish, I pulled out and she pulled off the hat. She wanted me to finish on her face. No worries! And only too happy to oblige.

    The finish felt amazing. Like, really good. We went to the bathroom and cleaned up. And away I went.

    She is a really nice person and a cool chick. She enjoys what she does and she does it well. She did set a timer (for my qv) and I nutted literally right as the timer went off. There was never any sense of urgency, never any hint of "dude, you need to finish quickly" or any of that noise. All in all, a total GFE experience.

    Three thumbs way up!

  15. #16576

    Any Intel on this Taylor?

    I've seen this Taylor in a couple different ads, but haven't found any reports searching the forum. Anyone have any Intel or experience to pass on?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/76348050

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape