Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39070

    Stinger Parlor

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyRob0311  [View Original Post]
    Personally witnessed this happening yesterday afternoon at 330 PM. ! undercover in hawaiian shirt, 3 wearing masks going in and out and 2 others outside.

    Be careful guys as this place should barely be on their radar compared to MM, ND and you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Wow that is crazy.

    Definitely be careful. Did it look like they just busted the girls?

    Stay safe and have fun!
    I only see one Therapist Registed at the Resort that checked in yesterday. That I can find any way. No men. A 48 year old Asian. She checked in under a multitude of reservations. Including practicing without a license and running from Uncle LEO in AZ.

    Grain 56.

  2. #39069
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Wow that is crazy.

    Definitely be careful. Did it look like they just busted the girls?

    Stay safe and have fun!
    I just read the arrest report. Man what a bunch of BS. She offered FS for cash. Never actually did anything as Po-Po said "too expensive" so she just finished the massage. No HE or anything. I guess they got her on no License to practice massages and "prostitution". Weak. Only saw one girl got arrested.

  3. #39068

    King Spa

    Mona is on Vacation. Not sure when she will be back.

  4. #39067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    King

    Anybody know what the current lineup is?

    Last month was mona and victoria.

    Thanks.

  5. #39066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Near me massage sting

    Wow that is crazy.

    Definitely be careful. Did it look like they just busted the girls?

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyRob0311  [View Original Post]
    Personally witnessed this happening yesterday afternoon at 330 PM. ! undercover in hawaiian shirt, 3 wearing masks going in and out and 2 others outside.

    Be careful guys as this place should barely be on their radar compared to MM, ND and you.

  6. #39065
    Wondering about the lineup for MM. I always want to try someone new but known so I haven't seen Amanda or Kiki yet. Who do you guys recommend?

  7. #39064

    Polk county is a no fly zone

    Quote Originally Posted by SirWilliam  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Traveling to meet someone around I-4 and hwy 27 in a few days, any good massage places around there I can unwind at after?

    Would go to MM, have been there before, but it's fairly far from there. Looking for a range of options but hoping actual massage is fairly erotic. Thanks in advance for any advice!
    Polk is the home to Sheriff Grady Judd. It's not the place to play.

  8. #39063

    Asian VIP and you massage

    Went to Asian VIP near I-drive. Was greeted by Sofie who's new in town. 2nd day working and came from NY. Ok massage and asked for BBBJ but she doesn't offer that. Got a he. $110 total. As I was leaving saw a very beautiful woman in a very short dress. Sofie was average looking.

    You massage was close and I should have gone to it first. All I can saw wow! Drew nana. Cute and dressed slutty. Came with a ts which was normal. Played with the boys for a little and dried me off. Went back to the room for a massage. She started to kiss my back, butt cheeks, ate ass and nuru. She started to lick my ears and asked me what I wanted. We made out while she was holding on to the boys. Told her what I wanted and it was off to the races. BBBJ and she was between my legs. She changed positions and were in 69. Beautiful view and tasted good. I could tell she was getting tired but she kept going and finally busted in her mouth. She showed me what she had in her mouth and swallowed. Came back with mouthwash and water. $180 for a full 30. Worth every minute and will repeat.

  9. #39062

    Polk County.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirWilliam  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Traveling to meet someone around I-4 and hwy 27 in a few days, any good massage places around there I can unwind at after?

    Would go to MM, have been there before, but it's fairly far from there. Looking for a range of options but hoping actual massage is fairly erotic. Thanks in advance for any advice!
    My advice is to steer clear of any illicit activity in Polk County unless you don't mind a trip to the Graybar hotel. If you are unfamiliar with the area you can easily find yourself in Hot water and I don't mean a table shower either!

  10. #39061

    Anything good in Polk County / SW Orlando?

    Hello,

    Traveling to meet someone around I-4 and hwy 27 in a few days, any good massage places around there I can unwind at after?

    Would go to MM, have been there before, but it's fairly far from there. Looking for a range of options but hoping actual massage is fairly erotic. Thanks in advance for any advice!

  11. #39060

    NDS - Susan

    I haven't seen any recent reports on SUSAN at NDS, but I saw her today and she is pretty much in line with the normal NDS talent. Nice natural B cups, not much of a rear-end, not really a spinner, but not the least bit fat or heavy at all. Maybe 5'3" and very aggressive kisser offering an equally aggressive and smoooooth BBBJ. She has those nice "meaty" lips that I crave (no, not the lips on her mouth ... the other ones) and she tasted divine.

    Having seen a flurry of recent reports about some of the girls trying to skip the table shower and rush things a bit, I only paid for the half-hour (200) and that was probably a smart thing. While Susan didn't explicitly OFFER a table shower, I also didn't explicitly ASK for one (since I knew she'd probably try to skip it). Susan is also not a practicing "Catholic", as Ruby is reported to be on occasion (I haven't seen Ruby, so I only have the rumors you guys have supplied from other reports), and, as such, she is a strongly DEVOUT practitioner of latex-safety for the main event.

    Overall summary: Susan is a solid performer, but all things equal, I'd probably still rather be "Milking."

  12. #39059

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeek  [View Original Post]
    Kiki was the best AMP experience I've ever had and I've been to AMPs all over the country. Shit, I'd fly to Orlando for a weekend just to sample that again.
    Was with Kiki this morning and she definitely one of the best. She's not only smokin hot she is actually very fun to be with. Me and her were cracking up because the guy in the room next to ours was making more noise than the girl. Don't hear that every day and it definitely struck a funny nerve with Kiki. She was dying laughing and so was I. Might have to go back tomorrow to see her again.

  13. #39058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Lake mary AMP

    The place is a no go for me. Not attractive gal in her 40's, I left.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred5568  [View Original Post]
    She's not their as of today I was in the parking lot and called to see if busy and she said closed come to place in lake mary which she gave me the address which in plaza by charter school on 17/92.

  14. #39057

    Winter springs

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area about a week ago and stopped in. She was there, but busy.
    She's not their as of today I was in the parking lot and called to see if busy and she said closed come to place in lake mary which she gave me the address which in plaza by charter school on 17/92.

  15. #39056

    A8

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred5568  [View Original Post]
    So I call the place on 434 in winter springs about a mile or so from 17/92 they are closed for renovations she tells me to come to the jixnag (sp) in lake mary by the college I read the reviews and people were having no luck so I decided ok let's goto star she tells me they are not open until noon today I get their 12:15 she comes out all sweaty and says 15 minutes (no cars in lot) so I wait so I left decided to take a trip to harold full house, so I said shit. Decided to just goto the old Tokyo nope all locked up went to natural nope all locked up and has been for several days as theirs lots of mail in the box. I haven't been to magic lately any updates their that anyone can throw my way not looking for FS just a nice massage tease and finish. Will be headed out towards Saint Cloud area on Friday but back to lake mary / sanford area later. Rates and info if you have any places.
    I highly recommend A8 in Lake Mary. Great massage and fantastic h/e. 80 house fee, standard tip. Enjoy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape