Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39110

    Polk County.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirWilliam  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Traveling to meet someone around I-4 and hwy 27 in a few days, any good massage places around there I can unwind at after?

    Would go to MM, have been there before, but it's fairly far from there. Looking for a range of options but hoping actual massage is fairly erotic. Thanks in advance for any advice!
    My advice is to steer clear of any illicit activity in Polk County unless you don't mind a trip to the Graybar hotel. If you are unfamiliar with the area you can easily find yourself in Hot water and I don't mean a table shower either!

  2. #39109

    Anything good in Polk County / SW Orlando?

    Hello,

    Traveling to meet someone around I-4 and hwy 27 in a few days, any good massage places around there I can unwind at after?

    Would go to MM, have been there before, but it's fairly far from there. Looking for a range of options but hoping actual massage is fairly erotic. Thanks in advance for any advice!

  3. #39108

    NDS - Susan

    I haven't seen any recent reports on SUSAN at NDS, but I saw her today and she is pretty much in line with the normal NDS talent. Nice natural B cups, not much of a rear-end, not really a spinner, but not the least bit fat or heavy at all. Maybe 5'3" and very aggressive kisser offering an equally aggressive and smoooooth BBBJ. She has those nice "meaty" lips that I crave (no, not the lips on her mouth ... the other ones) and she tasted divine.

    Having seen a flurry of recent reports about some of the girls trying to skip the table shower and rush things a bit, I only paid for the half-hour (200) and that was probably a smart thing. While Susan didn't explicitly OFFER a table shower, I also didn't explicitly ASK for one (since I knew she'd probably try to skip it). Susan is also not a practicing "Catholic", as Ruby is reported to be on occasion (I haven't seen Ruby, so I only have the rumors you guys have supplied from other reports), and, as such, she is a strongly DEVOUT practitioner of latex-safety for the main event.

    Overall summary: Susan is a solid performer, but all things equal, I'd probably still rather be "Milking."

  4. #39107

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeek  [View Original Post]
    Kiki was the best AMP experience I've ever had and I've been to AMPs all over the country. Shit, I'd fly to Orlando for a weekend just to sample that again.
    Was with Kiki this morning and she definitely one of the best. She's not only smokin hot she is actually very fun to be with. Me and her were cracking up because the guy in the room next to ours was making more noise than the girl. Don't hear that every day and it definitely struck a funny nerve with Kiki. She was dying laughing and so was I. Might have to go back tomorrow to see her again.

  5. #39106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Lake mary AMP

    The place is a no go for me. Not attractive gal in her 40's, I left.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred5568  [View Original Post]
    She's not their as of today I was in the parking lot and called to see if busy and she said closed come to place in lake mary which she gave me the address which in plaza by charter school on 17/92.

  6. #39105

    Winter springs

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area about a week ago and stopped in. She was there, but busy.
    She's not their as of today I was in the parking lot and called to see if busy and she said closed come to place in lake mary which she gave me the address which in plaza by charter school on 17/92.

  7. #39104

    A8

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred5568  [View Original Post]
    So I call the place on 434 in winter springs about a mile or so from 17/92 they are closed for renovations she tells me to come to the jixnag (sp) in lake mary by the college I read the reviews and people were having no luck so I decided ok let's goto star she tells me they are not open until noon today I get their 12:15 she comes out all sweaty and says 15 minutes (no cars in lot) so I wait so I left decided to take a trip to harold full house, so I said shit. Decided to just goto the old Tokyo nope all locked up went to natural nope all locked up and has been for several days as theirs lots of mail in the box. I haven't been to magic lately any updates their that anyone can throw my way not looking for FS just a nice massage tease and finish. Will be headed out towards Saint Cloud area on Friday but back to lake mary / sanford area later. Rates and info if you have any places.
    I highly recommend A8 in Lake Mary. Great massage and fantastic h/e. 80 house fee, standard tip. Enjoy.

  8. #39103
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    She still is there.

    I was in the area about a week ago and stopped in. She was there, but busy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred5568  [View Original Post]
    The place in winter springs or longwood not to far from 17/92 on 434 with the tiny Asian girl. I have been their a few times and my question is. Is she still their I went to go yesterday and pulled in and just before I got out a older Asian lady from one of the stores to the right of it walked over and went in. I waiting for about 15-20 minutes and she never came out. And I noticed their was a note on the door that read something like under renovation. Is the tiny girl still their or did she move on and someone else took over Thanks for any information.

  9. #39102
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred5568  [View Original Post]
    So I call the place on 434 in winter springs about a mile or so from 17/92 they are closed for renovations she tells me to come to the jixnag (sp) in lake mary by the college I read the reviews and people were having no luck so I decided ok let's goto star she tells me they are not open until noon today I get their 12:15 she comes out all sweaty and says 15 minutes (no cars in lot) so I wait so I left decided to take a trip to harold full house, so I said shit. Decided to just goto the old Tokyo nope all locked up went to natural nope all locked up and has been for several days as theirs lots of mail in the box. I haven't been to magic lately any updates their that anyone can throw my way not looking for FS just a nice massage tease and finish. Will be headed out towards Saint Cloud area on Friday but back to lake mary / sanford area later. Rates and info if you have any places.
    Can never go wrong with Jui Jui. It's about 10 - 15 from the place in Winter Springs. I have never been to the one in WS heard it's HE only.

  10. #39101
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsLife  [View Original Post]
    Late night visit to MM and surprised the parking lot was so full. I didn't have to wait in the small room with the curtain, so I didn't think I would have to wait long. Since I have seen Mocha and Sofia in the past I wanted to try Amanda or Kiki. After 20 minutes Kiki walks in and she has a nice figure and was very energetic. Quick kiss and off to get the table shower ready. Table shower I thoroughly enjoyed with plenty of slip and slide and Tuma followed by some BBBJ. Back to the room started with more BBBJ and she was ready to fuck. I had her lay down so I could have DATY and DATO time. She didn't want to do it for long and we started in mish and that's as far as I made it. Too old to go for round two and my time was about up. Kiki was great and I would see her again the next time I'm on that side of town.
    Kiki was the best AMP experience I've ever had and I've been to AMPs all over the country. Shit, I'd fly to Orlando for a weekend just to sample that again.

  11. #39100
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred5568  [View Original Post]
    So I call the place on 434 in winter springs about a mile or so from 17/92 they are closed for renovations she tells me to come to the jixnag (sp) in lake mary by the college I read the reviews and people were having no luck so I decided ok let's goto star she tells me they are not open until noon today I get their 12:15 she comes out all sweaty and says 15 minutes (no cars in lot) so I wait so I left decided to take a trip to harold full house, so I said shit. Decided to just goto the old Tokyo nope all locked up went to natural nope all locked up and has been for several days as theirs lots of mail in the box. I haven't been to magic lately any updates their that anyone can throw my way not looking for FS just a nice massage tease and finish. Will be headed out towards Saint Cloud area on Friday but back to lake mary / sanford area later. Rates and info if you have any places.
    A8 if you just want standard massage and HE (Lake Mary). Posh (Sanford) was reviewed recently as well although I have not ever been to that one. Let us know how it goes.

  12. #39099

    Strike out today

    So I call the place on 434 in winter springs about a mile or so from 17/92 they are closed for renovations she tells me to come to the jixnag (sp) in lake mary by the college I read the reviews and people were having no luck so I decided ok let's goto star she tells me they are not open until noon today I get their 12:15 she comes out all sweaty and says 15 minutes (no cars in lot) so I wait so I left decided to take a trip to harold full house, so I said shit. Decided to just goto the old Tokyo nope all locked up went to natural nope all locked up and has been for several days as theirs lots of mail in the box. I haven't been to magic lately any updates their that anyone can throw my way not looking for FS just a nice massage tease and finish. Will be headed out towards Saint Cloud area on Friday but back to lake mary / sanford area later. Rates and info if you have any places.

  13. #39098

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by StandingRod  [View Original Post]
    Opps. Meant Reunion not Celebration.

    This also looked fun to me. There are reviews. I have not yet had the pleasure.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/241318
    StandingRod mentioned reviews. None found. What am I missing?

  14. #39097

    Jui Jui

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Depends on the girl. Mia offered and agreed to BBBJCIM, then half way through was renegotiating the cim.

    Big turnoff, and have never seen her again. She is almost always there.

    Stay safe and have fun!
    Mia is a good looking girl but a certified cum dodger LOL.

  15. #39096

    434

    No, she is not there, her last day was Feb 28. The shop was bought by new owners, they were advertising on Rubratings so I hope the menu opens up more now when they finally open back up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred5568  [View Original Post]
    The place in winter springs or longwood not to far from 17/92 on 434 with the tiny Asian girl. I have been their a few times and my question is. Is she still their I went to go yesterday and pulled in and just before I got out a older Asian lady from one of the stores to the right of it walked over and went in. I waiting for about 15-20 minutes and she never came out. And I noticed their was a note on the door that read something like under renovation. Is the tiny girl still their or did she move on and someone else took over Thanks for any information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape