Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46793

    I think you meant the famous Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if that was the infamous Linda. I (as I'm sure anyone else who loves Latinas) miss that ass.
    Origin of Famous and Infamous:

    Famous typically carries the meaning of "widely known," and is often used in a positive manner. Infamous, on the other hand, has a negative set of meanings, such as "having a reputation of the worst kind".

  2. #46792

    Braselton

    Took one for the team. Herbs massage on Hwy 53 was a bust. 30 minute massage was $40. Cute middle age Asian let me rub up on her legs but nothing more. Massage was ok. Oriental massage on Hwy 53 was $40 for 30 minutes. Again cute middle age Asian. She roamed around a little bit and was somewhat flirtatious. Maybe more can be had but I got there late and I will be back to see Anna, maybe I can get some mileage. Nothing found yet north of Gwinnett county.

  3. #46791
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo  [View Original Post]
    Did I miss something? I thought she was highly regarded in the industry?.
    Yes, you are correct. That was my mistake. To this day one of the best Latina asses I've ever seen.

  4. #46790

    Maskless

    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Masks were off I'm one of my favorite AMP in Cobb County. Any one else see that today?
    Yep Com! Being seeing it more and more. Maskless girls are my favorite girls.

  5. #46789

    Couldn't agree more MA

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAverage  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the clarification, I'm sure the girls were happy with that. That is how you get good repeat service.
    Always works for me.

  6. #46788
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if that was the infamous Linda. I (as I'm sure anyone else who loves Latinas) miss that ass.
    Yes she told me that she used to go by that name, now it was something else can't remember, Sandy maybe.

  7. #46787

    Why is she infamous?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if that was the infamous Linda. I (as I'm sure anyone else who loves Latinas) miss that ass.
    Did I miss something? I thought she was highly regarded in the industry?.

  8. #46786
    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    Average for a Latina, not bad looking at all, just no effort. Last summer I was attended there by a tiny little woman with huge ass and boobs, she was a lot more fun but still not matching Korean talent.
    I wonder if that was the infamous Linda. I (as I'm sure anyone else who loves Latinas) miss that ass.

  9. #46785
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    You remember how the Latina looked tits and asswise?
    Average for a Latina, not bad looking at all, just no effort. Last summer I was attended there by a tiny little woman with huge ass and boobs, she was a lot more fun but still not matching Korean talent.

  10. #46784
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    I didn't go in, but the "Open" sign was on.
    Get in there and check it out.

  11. #46783
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Sure? Joy Health's phone just rings continuously.
    I didn't go in, but the "Open" sign was on.

  12. #46782
    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    I went to Tiger last week, asked for Korean, was told unavailable, got a Latina, huge disappointment.
    You remember how the Latina looked tits and asswise?

  13. #46781
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    I take it back, drove by J&H and it is open, Chalet still closed.
    Sure? Joy Health's phone just rings continuously.

  14. #46780
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Tiger Spa and Royal Spa are still cranking. Further south is B Spa.
    I went to Tiger last week, asked for Korean, was told unavailable, got a Latina, huge disappointment.

  15. #46779

    Take it back

    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    I assume that Joy and Health is gone for good, does anyone know any place on the East part that it still staffed by Koreans or at least Chinese. And no, I don't mean Olympia or Healing. Can answer me by pm.
    I take it back, drove by J&H and it is open, Chalet still closed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape