Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 137 of 339 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 5071
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3031

    I have seen her.

    She's good but no BBFS so I moved on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twmujin  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Nadine777

    Anyone have any experience with her? Love myself a busty MILF.

  2. #3030

    Nadine MILF on PD

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Nadine777

    Anyone have any experience with her? Love myself a busty MILF.

  3. #3029
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    So, was looking to vanilla date but came across a couple of escort profiles. Anyone have experience with them? Not sure if its legit. Sent msg on snapchat with picture but the msg seemed TGTBT. Like asking $$. 4 for 2 hrs no limit.
    Never noticed any on those apps. Or couldn't tell. I'll check again. I would try and get a phone number so I could look for an ad.

  4. #3028
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    She looks hot. How much was the damage? How was her performance? Would you repeat?
    Thought she wasn't around anymore. She disappeared from pd. Or I just can't find her via search, so possibility of a red flag (let me know username if she actually is still on there).

  5. #3027
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoby57  [View Original Post]
    Leah is an amazing South American girl that downright loves to fuck. Great curves. Beautiful tits and an amazing ass. Anyways round one was a great bbj followed deep hard fucking at the end of the bed. Loved having her legs draped over my shoulders as I pushed my cock deep inside until I filled the bag. Didn't take me long to get ready for round two which started with more cock sucking cg rcg and finishing in lazy dog with my balls slapping hard against her.

    https://sexynclassy.mobi/leah/
    She looks hot. How much was the damage? How was her performance? Would you repeat?

  6. #3026

    Hinge escorts?

    So, was looking to vanilla date but came across a couple of escort profiles. Anyone have experience with them? Not sure if its legit. Sent msg on snapchat with picture but the msg seemed TGTBT. Like asking $$. 4 for 2 hrs no limit.

  7. #3025

    Tgtb?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoby57  [View Original Post]
    Leah is an amazing South American girl that downright loves to fuck. Great curves. Beautiful tits and an amazing ass. Anyways round one was a great bbj followed deep hard fucking at the end of the bed. Loved having her legs draped over my shoulders as I pushed my cock deep inside until I filled the bag. Didn't take me long to get ready for round two which started with more cock sucking cg rcg and finishing in lazy dog with my balls slapping hard against her.

    https://sexynclassy.mobi/leah/
    This one looks exceptional but from the looks of it highly unlikely. Anyone have follow up on her? Where was she hosting?.

  8. #3024

    I like Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by SlutSeeker65  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one after seeing some average reviews and decided I was going to go for it and see for myself. Set up to meet her at her apt in Brentwood and agreed on Hr for 250 and for the quality I'd prob go for it again. Solid 8. 5 in looks though her pics were a couple years back. Incall wasn't bad as I have seen worse and she had the lights turned down low which I don't necessarily hate. I find it soothing LOL. Got a solid bbj 7/10 for a good 20 min straight without stopping. On goes the cover and it was off to the races after that starting with reverse cowgirl and was not robotic but not necessarily into it either. She did come out of her shell eventually and switched to missionary although she has an issue with eye contact. Finished in the bag with her squeezing her pussy while I busted. Had its plus and minuses but all in all a solid time.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/jessicataylorla
    She's a little bit odd but quite nice so I shouldn't judge. She says she enjoys BBBJ or at least seems to gets into a zone and might keep going for an hour if you can last that long. 250 is lower than I paid for last year which is interesting. If I may ask was that the result of negotiation or is that close to her rate now? If so I may have to go see her again, that's a good price for HR GFE. I probably would have repeated by now if her incall were a bit closer anyway.

  9. #3023

    Check your Private Messages

    This goes for BritishBoy1998 and pretty much everyone else on here.

    You should check your messages regularly. I'm not sure if it's just me, but there's never anything to indicate that I have any knew mail and I see complaints on here all the time that people's mail boxes are too full to leave them a message with a particular person, so I'm going to guess it's not just me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BritishBoy1998  [View Original Post]
    OK so this happened like a month ago.

    I saw this girl on twitter. Escort.

    I did the screening thing. Everything seemed OK. I saw her TER and only 2 guys saw her. She seemed ok.

    Ridiculous huge ass. She says 400 Hr so I think to myself " I've never had an ass that big so. Its expensive but fuck it."

    I schedule to see her at a hotel near Burbank Airport around 4 pm.

    I get there early. At 3:30 pm se sends a text saying.

    Are we still for 4?

    Yes I say.

    Ok baby Ill text you the room when you get here. 500 roses leave it on the entrance.

    I'm thinking wait a minute it was 400.

    I text her this and she says.

    No WG its 500.

    I didn't bring 400 what do you mean check your email.

    20 minutes pass by and she doesn't answer.

    She then answers.

    Look WG I am going to make you bleed for wasting my time. I'm putting you on a blacklist. See ya.

    I try texting calling and blocked. I just left defeated the damn airport. I had to pay for the parking and nothing came out of it.

    I thought she was bluffing but I've tried booking with other girls and its hard to even get responses.

    I mean what the fuck? I didn't do anything wrong. What are these blacklists? Where? ITs unfair.

    I don't want to mention names because I'm afraid of even more retaliation she has my real name and all.

  10. #3022
    OK so this happened like a month ago.

    I saw this girl on twitter. Escort.

    I did the screening thing. Everything seemed OK. I saw her TER and only 2 guys saw her. She seemed ok.

    Ridiculous huge ass. She says 400 Hr so I think to myself " I've never had an ass that big so. Its expensive but fuck it."

    I schedule to see her at a hotel near Burbank Airport around 4 pm.

    I get there early. At 3:30 pm se sends a text saying.

    Are we still for 4?

    Yes I say.

    Ok baby Ill text you the room when you get here. 500 roses leave it on the entrance.

    I'm thinking wait a minute it was 400.

    I text her this and she says.

    No WG its 500.

    I didn't bring 400 what do you mean check your email.

    20 minutes pass by and she doesn't answer.

    She then answers.

    Look WG I am going to make you bleed for wasting my time. I'm putting you on a blacklist. See ya.

    I try texting calling and blocked. I just left defeated the damn airport. I had to pay for the parking and nothing came out of it.

    I thought she was bluffing but I've tried booking with other girls and its hard to even get responses.

    I mean what the fuck? I didn't do anything wrong. What are these blacklists? Where? ITs unfair.

    I don't want to mention names because I'm afraid of even more retaliation she has my real name and all.

  11. #3021

    Solid provider so lets not ruin a good thing

    Saw this one after seeing some average reviews and decided I was going to go for it and see for myself. Set up to meet her at her apt in Brentwood and agreed on Hr for 250 and for the quality I'd prob go for it again. Solid 8. 5 in looks though her pics were a couple years back. Incall wasn't bad as I have seen worse and she had the lights turned down low which I don't necessarily hate. I find it soothing LOL. Got a solid bbj 7/10 for a good 20 min straight without stopping. On goes the cover and it was off to the races after that starting with reverse cowgirl and was not robotic but not necessarily into it either. She did come out of her shell eventually and switched to missionary although she has an issue with eye contact. Finished in the bag with her squeezing her pussy while I busted. Had its plus and minuses but all in all a solid time.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/jessicataylorla

  12. #3020

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    There is no way I'm clicking on that link. Not even from jedi68/ hardricks computer!
    Bro that's a legit girl, I've seen her LOL. She keeps rotating from Bay Area, Pasadena, Irvine and San Diego

  13. #3019
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoby57  [View Original Post]
    Leah is an amazing South American girl that downright loves to fuck. Great curves. Beautiful tits and an amazing ass. Anyways round one was a great bbj followed deep hard fucking at the end of the bed. Loved having her legs draped over my shoulders as I pushed my cock deep inside until I filled the bag. Didn't take me long to get ready for round two which started with more cock sucking cg rcg and finishing in lazy dog with my balls slapping hard against her.

    https://sexynclassy.mobi/leah/
    There is no way I'm clicking on that link. Not even from jedi68/ hardricks computer!

  14. #3018

    Very good time with this South American girl

    Leah is an amazing South American girl that downright loves to fuck. Great curves. Beautiful tits and an amazing ass. Anyways round one was a great bbj followed deep hard fucking at the end of the bed. Loved having her legs draped over my shoulders as I pushed my cock deep inside until I filled the bag. Didn't take me long to get ready for round two which started with more cock sucking cg rcg and finishing in lazy dog with my balls slapping hard against her.

    https://sexynclassy.mobi/leah/

  15. #3017

    Report?

    Quote Originally Posted by LostLimit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have seen this girl yet. Gave her a call and she talked real slutty over the phone, I was shocked. Planning to see her tonight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/75314570
    Did you ever see her?

    Looked at her ad and if you wanted to see her for an hour I would book 2 HH's than 1 FH. Ha ha. Math is not a strong suite.

    DGL.

    My two 360<400.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape