Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 908 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 408 808 858 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 958 1008 1408 1908 ... LastLast
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17207

    Lilah James

    I started laughing when I was reading all these same reports on this crazy gal because she did the same thing to me recently. We actually talked on the phone and after I asked her a couple questions, she went cray-cray. I thought it was me or I just caught her on a bad day, but apparently not. She literally blew up my phone with the longest most cryptic texts ever until I blocked her. File this one under wacko.

    https://tryst.link/escort/misslilahjames

    Quote Originally Posted by EcuGuy74  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her a couple of months ago. I don't have a recent reference for her screening, so just verified another way. She told me the pictures didn't match. She also got irate when I asked what general area she was in. I guess planning travel time is you reasonable. Anyway, she continued blowing up my phone even after I told her to forget it. So I never saw her, but based on that interaction I doubt I will. I may have caught her on an off day and as we now in this hobby, YMMV!

  2. #17206
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexThag  [View Original Post]
    Had a very similar interaction and came to the same conclusion you did.
    Same. Almost exactly. When asking about her general area. She took it the wrong way and started blowing up my phone calling me a stalker. Needless to say I passed on that.

  3. #17205
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexThag  [View Original Post]
    Had a very similar interaction and came to the same conclusion you did.
    I had the same interaction with her it seems any general questions set her off I did some searching & it appears she had the same reputation in charlotte I literally had to block her because she was writing books after books in my messages.

  4. #17204

    Redbone Candy

    Anyone have any review on redbone candy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/76282983

  5. #17203
    Had a very similar interaction and came to the same conclusion you did.

    Quote Originally Posted by EcuGuy74  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her a couple of months ago. I don't have a recent reference for her screening, so just verified another way. She told me the pictures didn't match. She also got irate when I asked what general area she was in. I guess planning travel time is you reasonable. Anyway, she continued blowing up my phone even after I told her to forget it. So I never saw her, but based on that interaction I doubt I will. I may have caught her on an off day and as we now in this hobby, YMMV!

  6. #17202
    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/misslilahjames

    Just wondering if anyone has any information on Lilah, she looks like the girl next door type. If I sample I'll be sure to report back. Thanks in advance for any info.
    I reached out to her a couple of months ago. I don't have a recent reference for her screening, so just verified another way. She told me the pictures didn't match. She also got irate when I asked what general area she was in. I guess planning travel time is you reasonable. Anyway, she continued blowing up my phone even after I told her to forget it. So I never saw her, but based on that interaction I doubt I will. I may have caught her on an off day and as we now in this hobby, YMMV!

  7. #17201
    Quote Originally Posted by Edifice  [View Original Post]
    Went to sample Monica (I have tried Mandy) . Unfortunately the girl was Kiki. Older in 40's and hairy down. Probably Monica left
    Hairy pussy is so hot! I just don't get the shaved pussy thing, never did.

  8. #17200

    Lilah

    https://tryst.link/escort/misslilahjames

    Just wondering if anyone has any information on Lilah, she looks like the girl next door type. If I sample I'll be sure to report back. Thanks in advance for any info.

  9. #17199

    No Monica only Kiki and Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Claim to have choice of 3 now. I saw Monica. Curvy. Big bolt on. Probably 30's. Good value compared to everything else that's out there. At least you know you're not dealing with a scammer or junkie.
    Went to sample Monica (I have tried Mandy) . Unfortunately the girl was Kiki. Older in 40's and hairy down. Probably Monica left

  10. #17198

    May be real, but doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kim. I've also thought Nikki was hot but does provide services I enjoy. Kim indicated she does.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...utely/44500414
    This looks all kind of strange. Posts are back and forth between FL / Raleigh, and Kim appears to have undergone an unbelievable appearance transformation somewhere along the way.

    If that is Nikki that was in Raleigh about 18 months back, it is definitely a YMMV situation. I saw her twice, the second time just to see if a dream could really be that bad. I'd put her in the top 5 sexiest escorts I've ever seen, but also in the top 2 or 3 worst experiences I've ever had. It was amazing how a woman that gorgeous had the ability to make junior shrivel up and want to go home, but Nikki managed to pull it off.

    If you decide to TOFTT to figure out if legit then let us know. But even if it is I will leave her you all.

  11. #17197

    Very true

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Although she's not attractive to me at all, at least she has the right attitude and vibe. It makes all the difference. I'd heard some good things about a couple of the latina girls visiting, but failed over and over again to hook up. Long waits between responses and, as you guys know, we usually have a limited time window. So I settled for this girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/76171736

    Huge, huge disappointment. First she says she's all about GFE over text, which I go for. And the QV price is ridiculous at 150 - which I never, ever pay except this once because all the Latinas were charging it. Anyway, I get there and she's a lot larger and has that super thick, hard south American body that so many of them have. Not sure how the hell they get like that, but the tits are fake and even the ass seems fake. Just rock hard and trying to experience a nipple is like shoving your face against a tight balloon. In short, no GFE. In fact, I've had teeth cleanings that were more sexual. Totally antiseptic, un-sensual experience like being with a doll. My facial expression as she barely blew me in a too-tight wrapper must have said it all. I just wanted it to end. It sucks because I blew the money and I'm pissed, but just know that the attitude and vibe are everything. If it's off, the experience sucks.
    If they can make me believe I'm really their BF in that moment it can change an average dream to an amazing one. And vice versa if the girl is Gal Gadot but is a damn robot with no emotion. Total turnoff when they stare at the ceiling or the wall the whole time. Worst. Feeling. Ever. Not claiming to be Randy Power Rod or something but damn. Fake it. Haha.

  12. #17196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well due to the dry spell that looks like is never going to end I think it's time to finally close up shop. Hope you dudes are able to find some decent providers and thanks for the ones you guys were able to review and recommend. Stay safe dudes but hey you don't have to listen to me because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.
    Yep, I shut it down 2 years ago and only recently tried a so called high end called Bella Maytresse. This weirdo left me hanging out in a parking lot for an hour before finally cancelling with some b. S. Excuse. It's sad enough we overpay these degenerates but add the b. S. On top and it's not worth it anymore. The only answer here is to shut them off so I am doing my part.

  13. #17195

  14. #17194

    Stacy

    Darn, this is so disappointing to hear as I was hoping that she was finally breaking away from her Wilmington difficulties. In her defense, I have seen her twice and never experienced any hygiene issues with her whatsoever and this is the first time hearing that also. If you experienced that, I'm sure it was a very isolated issue as hygiene would be the furthest complaint I would ever have for her. I hope she gets her act together and becomes more reliable once she gets settled in RDU.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMister46  [View Original Post]
    Same thing happened to me a few weeks back. Scheduling was more difficult than it should have been (she ghosted me upon arrival once and said that she accidentally fell asleep), session was only okay, and there was a definite odor. I've seen Stacy once before (a few years ago) and it was much better the previous time.

  15. #17193

    Vibe and attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing peaches since she arrived in town and can confirm. She does have psoriasis on her legs but other than that no complaints. Head game is awesome and she's slightly above average attractiveness. I've repeated with her several times already.
    Although she's not attractive to me at all, at least she has the right attitude and vibe. It makes all the difference. I'd heard some good things about a couple of the latina girls visiting, but failed over and over again to hook up. Long waits between responses and, as you guys know, we usually have a limited time window. So I settled for this girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/76171736

    Huge, huge disappointment. First she says she's all about GFE over text, which I go for. And the QV price is ridiculous at 150 - which I never, ever pay except this once because all the Latinas were charging it. Anyway, I get there and she's a lot larger and has that super thick, hard south American body that so many of them have. Not sure how the hell they get like that, but the tits are fake and even the ass seems fake. Just rock hard and trying to experience a nipple is like shoving your face against a tight balloon. In short, no GFE. In fact, I've had teeth cleanings that were more sexual. Totally antiseptic, un-sensual experience like being with a doll. My facial expression as she barely blew me in a too-tight wrapper must have said it all. I just wanted it to end. It sucks because I blew the money and I'm pissed, but just know that the attitude and vibe are everything. If it's off, the experience sucks.

    Luckily there's still a few UTRs I can rely on. Happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape