Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 59509
-
03-03-22 14:11 #46774Senior Member

Posts: 62Korean Talent
Seems like Korean talent is getting scarce here in ATL. Many KAMPs are now staffed by latinas which frankly are more miss than hit. I haven't checked in the last few days, but I assume that Joy and Health is gone for good, does anyone know any place on the East part that it still staffed by Koreans or at least Chinese. And no, I don't mean Olympia or Healing. Can answer me by pm.
-
03-03-22 11:55 #46773Banned Member

Posts: 2410Nice
Thanks for the clarification, I'm sure the girls were happy with that. That is how you get good repeat service.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 08:46 #46772Senior Member

Posts: 332Excellence
So the performance was less than satisfying, what about a description of the two girls? Young, old, thin, heavy, busty, yada, yada, yada? Sometimes I'm up for the challenge if the prize may be worth the effort.
Originally Posted by DrDrunkenstein
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 08:00 #46771Senior Member

Posts: 38Satisfaction was in context to her massage skills.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Also you're getting me wrong. I didn't do DIY, Linda did finish me and the tip was for her. There was no tip for Sandy.
Hope this clarifies. Surely I'll Monger elsewhere.
-
03-03-22 01:31 #46770Senior Member

Posts: 47Hao Hao
Went to Hao Hao Massage on Old Highway in Woodstock a few weeks ago. Older lady, didn't catch her name this time but received several calls during the massage. At the end, I was trying to talk to her but she handed me a card and told me to call ahead next time. Spent quite a bit of time massaging my ass during the massage with no real wandering. I think there is potential as there are no mistakes, but happy "accidents". Does anyone have any experiences here or DDE?
-
03-02-22 23:12 #46769

Posts: 682404-868-5xxx
Call this number and ask for Emma / Jenny.
Originally Posted by PaulGonzel
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 22:57 #46768Banned Member

Posts: 13634I can't see why you were satisfied. She played you and you tipped $60? If she gave you a good, legit massage, a $10 tip is plenty. If she were to complain, ask for the tip back. You said you did DIY. She more than won that gig. Since the other shutdowns in that neck of the woods, Excellence knows they can up their game and they have. I hope you see that and monger elsewhere.
Originally Posted by DrDrunkenstein
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 22:54 #46767

Posts: 682It's been reported P' Tree Corners AMPs are on the hot seat.
Originally Posted by DrDrunkenstein
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 22:34 #46766Senior Member

Posts: 240Tai Ji Massage 64 XX Roswell Rd NE 2nd Floor (Xhale City Building) Sandy Springs
Night, I do not know everything on the table from Lina. My late evening sessions with her were not very transactional and more of a "go-with-the flow" feel-good type UTC and she seemed fine with my tips. I never sought a BJ or sex with Lina, so I did not know if that was available or not.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
I occasionally had late evening sessions with other providers at Tai Ji and saw customers arrive for Lina after 9:45 p. The other girls commented about Lina's late sessions being 90 or 120 minutes which meant a midnight departure. Reading through the lines, it appeared there was more to be had.
If any of the Tai Ji providers were hot / slim and in their 20's or 30's, I would have undoubtedly pursued the upgrade situation and become more acclimated. In my case, I was just fine with simpler sessions.
-
03-02-22 22:21 #46765Senior Member

Posts: 39It was 1 Hour
It was actually 1 hour. I paid the initial house fee of 120 dollars for the 4 hand. Then I tipped them 100 dollars (50 each). So 120/100 OTD.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 22:11 #46764Banned Member

Posts: 2410Where in the triangle, any clue?.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 22:09 #46763Banned Member

Posts: 2410Next time just ask for Linda, her skills are good.
Originally Posted by DrDrunkenstein
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 22:07 #46762Senior Member

Posts: 747Masks
Masks were off I'm one of my favorite AMP in Cobb County. Any one else see that today?
-
03-02-22 22:04 #46761Senior Member

Posts: 38Excellence Massage, Peachtree Corners
Intention was to visit the hot dog place, but instead decided to try excellence.
Went in and a lady at the reception escorted me to one of the rooms. I noticed the guy at the reception had mask on, and the lady too. This was the first turn off.
She asked me to undress and wait for her. I intentionally take my time to do that so that they see me nude by the time they get back. The way they react tells me if they are legit or not.
She sees me nude and giggles. She gets in and I request for hard on the legs and soft everywhere else.
She speaks very good English and goes by the name Sandy. Her massage skills kept up to the name of their place. Totally satisfied.
On flip I was expecting the usual. However she wanted me DIY. I was like I don't come here to jerk off myself. I can do that at home. She's like customers come here for massage. Their girl friend can help them jerk off, not her. This was the second turn off.
We both stood on our grounds. In the end we both won. How? She called for another lady Linda for the finish. By this time I and my junior both were pissed already. Linda did the hard work and got it done. She too had mask on.
Damage 70 + 60.
While leaving the reception guy said they got many other girls.
-
03-02-22 20:58 #46760Banned Member

Posts: 13634Dude, $50 is the half hour rate. You should state the amount of time in your posts to avoid confusion. Most CAMPs are now $50/ hhr with the exception of a scant few, and $60 or $70 for the hour.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






