rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue242  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys I've been trying to get a hold of her for a while. She's about 5'3 to 5'5 red hair and has a pear shape body. The number I have 657-410-9XXX doesn't seem to work. Any help to get her new number would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    MILF Nikki out of Temecula?

  2. #413
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Jenbanks606

    I saw Jen in Corona got bbfscip and BBBJCIM she has lost a few pounds looks good.

  3. #412

    Nikki??

    Hi guys I've been trying to get a hold of her for a while. She's about 5'3 to 5'5 red hair and has a pear shape body. The number I have 657-410-9XXX doesn't seem to work. Any help to get her new number would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

  4. #411

    I know

    I know this ad is fake but anyone know who the girl is? Hahah.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/77091143

  5. #410

    Any preferred websites

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    Those type of adds are over the place. So Buyer be aware LOL. Don't send those bitches a penny guys. Of course it's a way to steal money. At least one guy admitted he got ripped off.
    Any tips on where to find without the deposit. I couldn't get past the deposit gate and don't want to loose any more $. Any websites which you guys predominantly use. I'm in riverside (new to west coast) and can drive for an hr. Is LA better. Ty.

  6. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by Radische  [View Original Post]
    Without screwing anybody. Gee, maybe I can make good money that way. Let's see, I'll need photos of sexy ladies in very little clothes and a few excuses and maybe I'll make a few thou every week. And I don't even have a pussy!
    Those type of adds are over the place. So Buyer be aware LOL. Don't send those bitches a penny guys. Of course it's a way to steal money. At least one guy admitted he got ripped off.

  7. #408

    Wow! Money in advance, eh? What a great way to make money in the screwing business

    Quote Originally Posted by Colosseum99  [View Original Post]
    Folks,

    Recently moved to Riverside. Contacted several (20) in mega personals and everyone wanted deposits ranging from $20- 50. In fact I did $20 deposit to a gal and she never responded after that. Is this the norm. Should I deposit first and try my luck.
    Without screwing anybody. Gee, maybe I can make good money that way. Let's see, I'll need photos of sexy ladies in very little clothes and a few excuses and maybe I'll make a few thou every week. And I don't even have a pussy!

  8. #407

    Ah, the Die Nasty Suites

    Quote Originally Posted by EuphoriaSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I'm booked here for a rave this weekend and I can hear some chick getting plowed every so often. I've been searching for anyone posting an ad in Redlands because I want in on the fun, but can't find anything. Anyone know of any ladies providing at location this morning?

    Thanks!
    Plowing at the Die Nasty is quite common, but none of the plowees sets up an office there. Try one of the massage places in Colton. Most guys have good luck (I almost wrote "lick") in that town.

  9. #406

    Deposit

    Folks,

    Recently moved to Riverside. Contacted several (20) in mega personals and everyone wanted deposits ranging from $20- 50. In fact I did $20 deposit to a gal and she never responded after that. Is this the norm. Should I deposit first and try my luck.

  10. #405

    Dynasty Suites in Redlands

    I'm booked here for a rave this weekend and I can hear some chick getting plowed every so often. I've been searching for anyone posting an ad in Redlands because I want in on the fun, but can't find anything. Anyone know of any ladies providing at location this morning?

    Thanks!

  11. #404

    Lana

    That's Elizabeth Moore or Lizzm re-invented.

  12. #403

    Intel

    What's up my brothas. Anyone got any info on this delicious piece? https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LanaLoveLane.

  13. #402
    Saw her once, she was great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since she posted an ad on EroticMonkey. She did give me her real number as I always ask for it when I date girls knowing the one they use for ads is most likely a burner app. Sorry but it is not up to me to hand these digits out like candy corn on Halloween night. My advice to you guys is to just keep scanning IE ads on multiple platforms to look for your girl. They usually come back under a different handle. Next time, try to look 5 seconds past your last nut and start thinking about your next dates while you have the girl naked and spread-eagled inside the room. That's the best time to collect digits and social media accounts.

    Here are some pics from my last date with her early last year. Best thing about Bunny is she is dirt cheap, cute, and actually well engaged during sex. Her pussy got wetter and wetter the longer I was camped inside and by the time I was close to finish, I could smell that musky pussy scent from creaming and it almost felt like bare. My cock was just sliding in and out of her slimy vaj!

  14. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since she posted an ad on EroticMonkey. She did give me her real number as I always ask for it when I date girls knowing the one they use for ads is most likely a burner app. Sorry but it is not up to me to hand these digits out like candy corn on Halloween night. My advice to you guys is to just keep scanning IE ads on multiple platforms to look for your girl. They usually come back under a different handle. Next time, try to look 5 seconds past your last nut and start thinking about your next dates while you have the girl naked and spread-eagled inside the room. That's the best time to collect digits and social media accounts.

    Here are some pics from my last date with her early last year. Best thing about Bunny is she is dirt cheap, cute, and actually well engaged during sex. Her pussy got wetter and wetter the longer I was camped inside and by the time I was close to finish, I could smell that musky pussy scent from creaming and it almost felt like bare. My cock was just sliding in and out of her slimy vaj!
    I'd sure like to be inside this lovely lady. Any hints as to where she is?

  15. #400

    Bunny in Ontario

    Hello Jedi69,

    Thank you for your reply and the advise.

    I thought I had her real number, but it had a different owner last time I called.

    If she is still active and you can get hold of her please ask her if I get to have her contact info.

    Tell her I'm the guy whom she met at the Mongolian BBQ place in Highland. As you mentioned, her service was great and was very cool girl.

    Also, please let me know if I can contact you in person since I cannot send you PM here.

    HP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since she posted an ad on EroticMonkey. She did give me her real number as I always ask for it when I date girls knowing the one they use for ads is most likely a burner app. Sorry but it is not up to me to hand these digits out like candy corn on Halloween night. My advice to you guys is to just keep scanning IE ads on multiple platforms to look for your girl. They usually come back under a different handle. Next time, try to look 5 seconds past your last nut and start thinking about your next dates while you have the girl naked and spread-eagled inside the room. That's the best time to collect digits and social media accounts.

    Here are some pics from my last date with her early last year. Best thing about Bunny is she is dirt cheap, cute, and actually well engaged during sex. Her pussy got wetter and wetter the longer I was camped inside and by the time I was close to finish, I could smell that musky pussy scent from creaming and it almost felt like bare. My cock was just sliding in and out of her slimy vaj!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape