Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11589

    Churchill

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Katie, Sunny or Patti recently? I prefer thin, at least topless and some roaming (OK if it's not on the first visit).

    Thanks.
    Patti is good to go seen her after she started there and top came off and roaming was to be had. If I get more free time I am going to see her again.

  2. #11588

    Churchill

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Katie, Sunny or Patti recently? I prefer thin, at least topless and some roaming (OK if it's not on the first visit).

    Thanks.
    I have seen all 3 the past month or so. All very good in their own way, Patti gives a great massage and teasing. Sunny is cute and easy to talk to. Katie is a youngster and attractive. Be nice and some roaming should be allowed. I recommend any of the 3.

  3. #11587

    Fees have risen

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal64  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been in a while. So wondering what's the house fee at AMP's these days? Used to go to them all, particularly the Tokyo sun spa. Good times!!
    As well as everything else. Hours fee is between 60-80 in the Louisville area. Used to be a lot less but so did gasoline and everything else. They feel the pinch too. Leases going up. Utilities as well, the things we take for granted too. IE oil, lotion, cleaning supplies, and the all important bottle of water.

  4. #11586

    $$

    Haven't been in a while. So wondering what's the house fee at AMP's these days? Used to go to them all, particularly the Tokyo sun spa. Good times!!

  5. #11585
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  6. #11584

    Amy at Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Well a new girl from Chicago just arrived today. So now two new girls. I think these two will work out very well. Go check them out and post. I'm out of state as of now.
    TOFTT today and stopped by Eva. I drew Amy-middle aged, pretty decent body, a bit taller than usual with nice man-mades. She's very quiet but nice enough. Soft perfunctory rub with a little roaming and teasing. On the flip I went with standard which she executed nice and slow which is my preference. Her dress stayed on the whole time but I did pop her boobs out. She didn't object but didn't facilitate either. Tip wasn't discussed-left. 65 and she didn't complain. (House fee for 30 minutes was. 45).

    Overall I probably wouldn't repeat. However as I was leaving I met "Hickey" who is younger, petite and higher energy. My guess is she does a pretty good session so I may check her out soon.

  7. #11583

    Churchill

    Has anyone seen Katie, Sunny or Patti recently? I prefer thin, at least topless and some roaming (OK if it's not on the first visit).

    Thanks.

  8. #11582

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by ToolRulz  [View Original Post]
    I like some pregnant pussy myself.
    Find a fat chick.

  9. #11581

    Sicko

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrian  [View Original Post]
    What if I do tho?
    I'm sure she would not be into it.

  10. #11580
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Not unless you like 8 months pregnant women.
    I like some pregnant pussy myself.

  11. #11579

    Pregnant women

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Not unless you like 8 months pregnant women.
    What if I do tho?

  12. #11578

    BEBe

    I heard Dede is coming back to empire in March. Does anybody know when?

  13. #11577

    EVA 10th street

    Well a new girl from Chicago just arrived today. So now two new girls. I think these two will work out very well. Go check them out and post. I'm out of state as of now.

  14. #11576
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Not unless you like 8 months pregnant women.
    Ha! Good for her!

  15. #11575

    It's worse today

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    They've been striking out on talent lately.
    Only one girl working because other one quit and flew back to New York. You know how fun that shit is when only one taking care of you and needs to answer the door, fuck that. Judy will find someone soon. Problem with February is that they all want to stay in new York for the new year celebration so you get what you get in Indiana.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape