Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,816 to 13,830 of 31137
-
03-02-22 10:48 #17322Senior Member

Posts: 7337When I see in the ad that everything is covered, I skip over it.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 10:18 #17321Senior Member

Posts: 503Rebecca Remington
Try her. She will be in Raleigh this month. On her website it says, doesn't say no to anything except anal.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/rebecca-remington
-
03-02-22 09:24 #17320Senior Member

Posts: 589ISO provider who would allow fisting
Fisting a chick is one of my bucket list items. Know anyone in the area into stuff like this?
PK.
-
03-02-22 09:12 #17319Senior Member

Posts: 201Angie UTR?
Anyone know if Angie is operating utr? I find it hard to believe that she just up and quit. If anyone has her contact info please pm it to me. I've tried the old number on erotic monkey and it doesn't appear to work.
-
03-02-22 07:06 #17318Banned Member

Posts: 1148Monica
Yes, she's still around. Now goes by Peyton Marilyn. https://www.adultlook.com/p/3191626.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 06:59 #17317Senior Member

Posts: 503April
Saw her this week. Amazon. Small boobs but ass is phat. Real chill.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
120 qv. All covered.
https://www.scarletamour.com/us/char...b9996c28b32352
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...6/791154650347
-
03-02-22 06:58 #17316Banned Member

Posts: 1148Tgtbt
NC, you keep missing out. I reviewed her awhile ago, so did FunderJ and at least a couple of others.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 06:46 #17315Senior Member

Posts: 96Courtney
I got the same text. Not sure where they got my contact info from. I don't recognize her. Prices are high tho. I'm not willing to TOFTT, too many bad experiences.
Originally Posted by SleepyGrits
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 06:41 #17314Senior Member

Posts: 503Natalia Montana
Pulled the trigger. She's as advertised. Pictures and videos are real. No signs of a handler or demons. Everything covered unless you upgrade. BBFS is an available upgrade with very recent test. I did get dfk, daty, CBJ, cfs. She's a little ball of dynamite. If you want to splurge, I would recommend.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 05:26 #17313Senior Member

Posts: 121Courtney?
Anyone know a Courtney? Looking for any feedback anyone has. PMs are open too.
Randomly contacted me and said she's back in the game after she left me hanging forever ago. Around the North Charlotte, Peachbud area.
-
03-02-22 05:23 #17312Senior Member

Posts: 503Ryan Conner
Was communicating with her through email in January. She asked for a $400 deposit, due by Jan. 31 for a March 10th meeting. The other $1,200 when we meet. After thinking about what else I could do with 1600, I changed my mind.
Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 21:38 #17311Senior Member

Posts: 949Ghosted by Sunny
I reached out to her Tuesday night. She quoted me 150 for a hh. Told her that I would be at her Arrowood location at 730. I arrived at 720. Texted her letting her know that I was early but would come to her room when she was ready. She replied back to tell me that she was going to be busy for a while. I sent 3 more texts. No reply back. Left at 8 pm and went to Galaxy.
Originally Posted by SuperWetOddit
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SuperWetOddit
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 21:30 #17310Senior Member

Posts: 363She going by Payton or Peyton now. No posting on skip. Posting on Mega.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 20:37 #17309Senior Member

Posts: 262Ryan old porn star response
hahahahahaha!!
Originally Posted by justin12
[View Original Post]
Sg.
-
03-01-22 20:16 #17308Banned Member

Posts: 905Ryan old porn star response
Ryan.
Twitter: at RyanConner69.
Instagram: RyanConnerOfficial.
USA Domestic Rates:
1 hr. - $1,600 USD (for each hour up to 4 hours).
4 hrs. - $5,500 USD.
8 hrs. - $6,500 USD (no overnight).
10 hrs. - $7,500 USD (no overnight).
12 hrs. - $8,500 USD (no overnight).
24 hrs. - $12,000 USD.
2 days - $20,000 USD.
7 days - $60,000 USD.










Reply With Quote





