Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 919 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 419 819 869 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 969 1019 1419 1919 ... LastLast
Results 13,771 to 13,785 of 30308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16538
    That ASS looks insane.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Man, she came and got me and we headed back to the room, her ass was giggling something fierce in her stretch pants, I knew I had to hit it K9 and was not disappointed.

  2. #16537

    Asian Providers?

    Been a while since I've looked for a provider. Trying to see if there are any good Asians around that are not massage parlors. Any good recommendations?.

    I prefer if they are safe outcalls but that's not important.

    Thanks for the help.

  3. #16536

    Courtney

    Trusted source here LOL.

    I didn't want to jump in and defend a name I introduced but as everyone says she's legit and be nice. It's hard enough keeping the good ones around.

  4. #16535

    You ain't lying

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyGrits  [View Original Post]
    Saw her earlier today to TOFTT after she sent me a verification photo I requested. I was pleasantly surprised. Her location is a shared house in a suburban maze with houses and streets all on top of each other. But quiet and safe. Smelt of lots of vape inside.

    She looks better than the pic she sent me which surprised me. Probably early twenties, very clean and took care of herself (smelt good, nails / toes done, dress on, attention to detail). No discount code or Groupon as her prices aren't super cheap. She does get into the session. She does set an alarm on her phone for your time. She didn't watch it but it's set. Really little spinner type could legit spin her like a top and have your way with her. Super banging body you could crack walnuts on her ass. Really solid strong oral game. Was pretty close to GFE.

    Bold talk, BUT IMHO she's A LOT better than certain peoples italian Unicorn on here. In EVERY way body, performance, etc. Though honestly I think I could send smoke signals or courier pigeon to communicate and that would be better than the other girl LOL. But Courtney was on point. YMMV.

    I'll ask if I can give out info, but only going to be senior members only.
    Courtney is fire 🔥. To the ones that is curious. She's real and she do offer GFE experience. I did get Permission to give her number. Remember YMMV if everyone plays right. She will definitely stay. Please I will only pass it to senior members.

  5. #16534
    Quote Originally Posted by Concordian1977  [View Original Post]
    Got it from a trusted source that she's legit and the pics are her. I'll report back after giving her a go.
    Saw her earlier today to TOFTT after she sent me a verification photo I requested. I was pleasantly surprised. Her location is a shared house in a suburban maze with houses and streets all on top of each other. But quiet and safe. Smelt of lots of vape inside.

    She looks better than the pic she sent me which surprised me. Probably early twenties, very clean and took care of herself (smelt good, nails / toes done, dress on, attention to detail). No discount code or Groupon as her prices aren't super cheap. She does get into the session. She does set an alarm on her phone for your time. She didn't watch it but it's set. Really little spinner type could legit spin her like a top and have your way with her. Super banging body you could crack walnuts on her ass. Really solid strong oral game. Was pretty close to GFE.

    Bold talk, BUT IMHO she's A LOT better than certain peoples italian Unicorn on here. In EVERY way body, performance, etc. Though honestly I think I could send smoke signals or courier pigeon to communicate and that would be better than the other girl LOL. But Courtney was on point. YMMV.

    I'll ask if I can give out info, but only going to be senior members only.

  6. #16533

    Courtney

    Got it from a trusted source that she's legit and the pics are her. I'll report back after giving her a go.

  7. #16532

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this week. Amazon. Small boobs but ass is phat. Real chill.

    120 qv. All covered.

    https://www.scarletamour.com/us/char...b9996c28b32352

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...6/791154650347
    Man, she came and got me and we headed back to the room, her ass was giggling something fierce in her stretch pants, I knew I had to hit it K9 and was not disappointed.

  8. #16531
    When I see in the ad that everything is covered, I skip over it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    NC, you keep missing out. I reviewed her awhile ago, so did FunderJ and at least a couple of others.

  9. #16530

    Rebecca Remington

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Fisting a chick is one of my bucket list items. Know anyone in the area into stuff like this?.
    Try her. She will be in Raleigh this month. On her website it says, doesn't say no to anything except anal.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rebecca-remington

  10. #16529

    ISO provider who would allow fisting

    Fisting a chick is one of my bucket list items. Know anyone in the area into stuff like this?

    PK.

  11. #16528

    Angie UTR?

    Anyone know if Angie is operating utr? I find it hard to believe that she just up and quit. If anyone has her contact info please pm it to me. I've tried the old number on erotic monkey and it doesn't appear to work.

  12. #16527

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Is Monica still around she had GPS didn't she her and Joy was close bad demons but she posted hot pix When I contact her a few times it seems like the rate was to high bc that was back in BP days. I didn't know Ashley hung with them I meet her thru higher end chicks so I guess those days were over.
    Yes, she's still around. Now goes by Peyton Marilyn. https://www.adultlook.com/p/3191626.

  13. #16526

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Just finished seeing this one. https://charlotte.rubratings.com/261501.

    She's a friend of tattoos crystal, that was in the apartment near Uptown, with the big ass dog.

    Anyway, April is a PAWG and her ass is amazing. It's definitely the ass in the pics. She was cool, no handler, no signs of demons and definitely got into it. Girl can take a beating.

    Crystal no longer lives there and April is using it to host. The apartment, while in a nice area, was not clean. Before my arrival, April told me she was cleaning up. If she did, it didn't do much good.

    She offers massage with HE: $160/ Hhr, $240/ Hour.

    CFS: $200/ Hhr, 300/ Hour. Everything covered.
    Saw her this week. Amazon. Small boobs but ass is phat. Real chill.

    120 qv. All covered.

    https://www.scarletamour.com/us/char...b9996c28b32352

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...6/791154650347

  14. #16525

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I figured that one was too damn good to be true.
    NC, you keep missing out. I reviewed her awhile ago, so did FunderJ and at least a couple of others.

  15. #16524

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyGrits  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know a Courtney? Looking for any feedback anyone has. PMs are open too.

    Randomly contacted me and said she's back in the game after she left me hanging forever ago. Around the North Charlotte, Peachbud area.
    I got the same text. Not sure where they got my contact info from. I don't recognize her. Prices are high tho. I'm not willing to TOFTT, too many bad experiences.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape