Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 13305
-
03-01-22 11:20 #7425Senior Member

Posts: 598If you ask me, her looks scream demons.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 10:59 #7424Senior Member

Posts: 103I think he's giving alil enlightenment. Even in the original post he said she wanted to do so and he said he didn't need the money. Just seemed to be going with the flow.
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 06:43 #7423Senior Member

Posts: 244??
Has anyone else had a similar experience with this one. Noticed she's running ad's again.
Originally Posted by Looking2388
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 20:01 #7422Senior Member

Posts: 666I have learned long time ago not to criticize other individuals for what their preferences whatever we are talking about what they find attractive or preferred sexual activities. Some people do get satisfaction from seeing their partner enjoy themselves with another individual and no one should criticize that person.
Originally Posted by Gvillenftown
[View Original Post]
Let's respect each other.
-
02-28-22 19:29 #7421Senior Member

Posts: 533Skin issues
I was going to see her about a year ago as well. When she came out to my car her face was peeling and flaky. I told her no thanks and drive off.
Originally Posted by JamesFriendX69
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 17:10 #7420Senior Member

Posts: 244Name?
I don't remember her name, but she has been reviewed here. They were all terrible. I guess that's why the say YMMV. One that I remember is that she has a bf that likes to linger close by during visits. Some of her prior ad's include him with picture.
Originally Posted by MichaelDoe
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 16:27 #7419Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone know if her skin is cleared up
I used to see her a year or so ago, but the last time, her body was covered in a rash\sores. She made up some excuse about an allergic reaction to the tanner, but I assumed it was drug related. Anyone see her recently and know if her skin cleared up? It was very off-putting and I got out of there asap!
Originally Posted by CulloCat
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 15:53 #7418Senior Member

Posts: 229Your girl
I would be happy to see her with you present. No problem with it at all.
Originally Posted by Gvillenftown
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 15:18 #7417Senior Member

Posts: 214Name?
Bro. When I was writing this I was COMBING my brain for her name and I just can't think of it.
Originally Posted by GeorgesLife
[View Original Post]
I'm not 100% sure she told me TBH. I don't know if she's gotten any other reviews.
If you check her out let me know what you think too! I was reveling in the memory when I wrote the review, so it could be skewed.
Doe. Out.
-
02-28-22 15:14 #7416Senior Member

Posts: 214I don't know if she kisses. Although I think so. I don't, so there's that.
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]
She did do an AMAZING BBBJ. I'm pretty sure you could get a CIM from her without too much objection. I didn't get a smell from the room; although, I was smoking on the way over. So, I might not be the best at detecting. I'm usually checking to see if I smell when I get out of the car.
Hope this helps.
-
02-28-22 14:14 #7415Senior Member

Posts: 85https://tryst.link/escort/abbi
Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 12:12 #7414Senior Member

Posts: 56Scam. Too bad thoes biggg boobs look like fun.
Tried to reach out to this one. Instantly when to deposit required and would not give location and when pushed gave a fake location. Asked for verification picture refused to give one with very simple request.
Too bad thoes massive fun bags would be tons of fun.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/350348186540
-
02-28-22 12:10 #7413Senior Member

Posts: 277Thanks for the intel. Some Q's: Where on WHB is she, does she kiss / BBBJ, and does she smoke / room smell? Thanks!
Originally Posted by MichaelDoe
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 11:45 #7412Senior Member

Posts: 162Abbi / Sweet Peach
I've checked Tryst for both Greenville and Anderson postings but I don't see either of those names listed. Could you provide a link?
Originally Posted by CulloCat
[View Original Post]
LtB.
-
02-28-22 10:16 #7411Senior Member

Posts: 160Excellent review, nice to see that so early in the week so I can plan my activities! Does she have a name to go by? Any previous reviews?
Originally Posted by MichaelDoe
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






