Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 1114
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosSW  [View Original Post]
    I did not worth it she's too tight had no lube. Stay away guys.
    What are yoiu saying here? Did you meet her or not? Why the warning to stay away?

  2. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosSW  [View Original Post]
    I did not worth it she's too tight had no lube. Stay away guys.
    Any oral involved? Did she look as good in person as in the pics? Did she have a good personality and accommodating with requests?.

  3. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1414  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT Let us know. Stay safe.
    I did not worth it she's too tight had no lube. Stay away guys.

  4. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJacobJ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone made contact with this thin girl that goes by winter / Ash?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ntown/76412382
    TOFTT Let us know. Stay safe.

  5. #345
    Anyone made contact with this thin girl that goes by winter / Ash?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ntown/76412382

  6. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1414  [View Original Post]
    Review on another site recently. I've seen negative and positive. More positive though. Stay safe.

    Anyway, Called ahead and she put dogs away. Room is nice and set up for a great massage, table and soothing music. She is extremely nice and cool to talk to. Def slim, no fat at all. I disrobed for the massage, she followed my lead. I didn't opt for much of a massage to be honest. After the flip, we made use of the table for sure. Got a great view of the tattoos on her back until I couldn't take it any longer. Good time, will def be back. She's big on hygiene, don't show up Smelling like you just came from the gym. I should clarify, I didn't find this out because of me, we were trading war stories. She's big on respect, show her that and she is fun time!.
    That's the review I saw.

  7. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    Frankly no there are so many fakes its hard to find one worth it.
    I seriously think you're right. I've never felt so uneasy about mongering before. I used to love seeing this older lady Carrie, she was sometimes unreliable but legit, fun, cheap and got to know me enough that I would get extras. She's most likely locked up because it's been about a year.

  8. #342

    Also the erotic review

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryJH  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/elliemay...lentown-948943

    Info is very scant. Anyone have any luck with her?
    TER I'd 354112 stay safe.

  9. #341

    Recent review from month ago about

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    On another massage review site there is review of her from a few days ago that says she is tons of fun on the massage table.
    Review on another site recently. I've seen negative and positive. More positive though. Stay safe.

    Anyway, Called ahead and she put dogs away. Room is nice and set up for a great massage, table and soothing music. She is extremely nice and cool to talk to. Def slim, no fat at all. I disrobed for the massage, she followed my lead. I didn't opt for much of a massage to be honest. After the flip, we made use of the table for sure. Got a great view of the tattoos on her back until I couldn't take it any longer. Good time, will def be back. She's big on hygiene, don't show up Smelling like you just came from the gym. I should clarify, I didn't find this out because of me, we were trading war stories. She's big on respect, show her that and she is fun time!.

  10. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryJH  [View Original Post]
    570-361-6892.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/elliemay...lentown-948943

    Info is very scant. Anyone have any luck with her?
    On another massage review site there is review of her from a few days ago that says she is tons of fun on the massage table.

  11. #339

    Any Reviews of Summer / Elliemay1

    570-361-6892.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/elliemay...lentown-948943

    Info is very scant. Anyone have any luck with her?

  12. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehigh  [View Original Post]
    Damn dude thank you. Do you know any REAL providers worth seeing? Things seems so weak right now.
    Frankly no there are so many fakes its hard to find one worth it.

  13. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    No text app numbers that change with each ad but same location on 7th street.
    Damn dude thank you. Do you know any REAL providers worth seeing? Things seems so weak right now.

  14. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy  [View Original Post]
    They must be reading this thread. Two things are consistent, however, the pics are black and faceless (although the pics don't seem to be lifted from some site on line; probably lifted from social media) and the address is the same. Is the phone number the same too?
    No text app numbers that change with each ad but same location on 7th street.

  15. #335

    Fakes on STG

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJacobJ  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the latest info, Eddie. So many new ads popping up, it's hard to find the real ones. Any success between all of the bad luck?.
    There seem to be many more fakes and scams than there are real providers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape