Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 1114
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    Whoever is posting these ads is persistent they change their phone number and now they're changing the age of the provider but the same location on 7th watch out.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...r/745634766824
    They must be reading this thread. Two things are consistent, however, the pics are black and faceless (although the pics don't seem to be lifted from some site on line; probably lifted from social media) and the address is the same. Is the phone number the same too?

  2. #333
    Thanks for all the latest info, Eddie. So many new ads popping up, it's hard to find the real ones. Any success between all of the bad luck?.

  3. #332

    Bait & switch

    I contacted this one and as I got to the hotel I asked for a couple of extra pictures and she sent me pictures of a completely different person from the ad pics. She then ghosted me for about 20 minutes as I was driving away she sent me a completely different set of pictures of a third girl and claimed they were all the same person. So bottom line it looks like I dodged a bullet I'm guessing none of the pictures were the chick. Here is the stg ad.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...f/759224056015

  4. #331

    New ad for the same location

    Whoever is posting these ads is persistent they change their phone number and now they're changing the age of the provider but the same location on 7th watch out.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...r/745634766824

  5. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. Looks like they have the same MO when advertising. Faceless. Black. Same age. Same activities noted.
    The address is 72X 7th st so any ads with different pictures at this location its the same person or persons posting the ads.

  6. #329

    Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. Looks like they have the same MO when advertising. Faceless. Black. Same age. Same activities noted.

  7. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkingDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey Eddie. Thanks for the heads up. Glad your spidey sense is still working well!.
    Same location new pics watch out.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...y/925936605160

  8. #327
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    I hit up this one girl on skip she told me to go to 724 7th the inn and then she asked me for my car and color. My Spidey sense kicked in and I said about this car and it was just sitting there was an old lady there. So I told her the description of my car and three Allentown cop started cruising around one parked at the bank and the other two are the other intersections. It looked like it was a set up to me because they rolled up right after I said that be careful guys here's them ad.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...t/511046534722
    Hey Eddie. Thanks for the heads up. Glad your spidey sense is still working well!

    LD.

  9. #326

    I almost got rolled

    I hit up this one girl on skip she told me to go to 724 7th the inn and then she asked me for my car and color. My Spidey sense kicked in and I said about this car and it was just sitting there was an old lady there. So I told her the description of my car and three Allentown cop started cruising around one parked at the bank and the other two are the other intersections. It looked like it was a set up to me because they rolled up right after I said that be careful guys here's them ad.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...t/511046534722

  10. #325

    STG recommendations?

    I see this girl advertising on STG all the time, but she never seems to answer her texts. Is she for real?

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...n/250450845059

    This one is older (40s). Haven't even tried to contact her yet. Any reports on her?

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...y/010819384658

    This one seems to be new. Only available in the morning?

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...m/545973893870

  11. #324

    Any good STG girls in Allentown?

    I am now traveling more frequently between Richmond and Boston and Allentown is a convenient halfway stop. I used to see this girl; she called herself the "head doctor," but I haven't seen her advertise recently. She is heavy and not especially attractive, but she did give a decent and reasonably priced BJ. Does anyone know if she is still available?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NTYwMmRjYTc2NWQwZmI4M2ViZWU2M2Q0Zjc2MjU3MjdiOWU1.jpg‎  

  12. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorro1808  [View Original Post]
    Britney visits Allentown regularly. I've tried to contact her but never get a response. Has anyone seen her? Looking for her fees and if the visit was worth it?

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...l/782897544889
    Yeah, umm kinda slow to respond. She has some pics on her * but nothing anymore revealing than her ad. Some pics you're like ooooo, others its like eh. Jave yet to meet her though.

  13. #322
    Here pictures look interesting. I have talked to her and she won't send any front pictures. I can't tell if she is fat or ugly. Hard to go an waste money and time.

  14. #321

    Has anyone seen Britney?

    Britney visits Allentown regularly. I've tried to contact her but never get a response. Has anyone seen her? Looking for her fees and if the visit was worth it?

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...l/782897544889

  15. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    I did go back through the board to the summer but couldn't find anything. 60 something monger attracted to 40 plus providers. Need a regular. Really need a regular. DATY, BBBJ, CIM options must be available for me to enjoy myself. Wouldn't mind a Greek option too but not a deal breaker. Looking at two providers on Allentown STG. Anyone visited and and to share?

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...v/763048861758 She is in Allentown.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...a/964935667080

    I love a tall woman.

    Information appreciated.
    Second on is Lynn / Robin.

    Lots of time texting and when I showed up, knocked on door and crickets. A few more knocks, nothing at a No tell motel in the woods.

    Hung locally around, texts went unanswered for over an hour.

    Sent a text from my 2nd burner phone as a "new" interest. Replied right away.

    My advice: SKIP her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape