Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 582 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 8728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4708

    Not Necessarily The Case

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    Great review Dark, but here's another case of false advertising. You mentioned no car date despite the ad, and ad also shows cim. I respect a woman's choices, but I don't respect the lure for services not rendered.
    Newbie, I have experienced her in the past and she does as advertised. Car Date and CIM. Don't need to mention the oral skills are some of the best, I would put her in the top 5 of orators in my opinion but it is about comfortability as well. She usually advertises in Stratford / Shelton line. Not sure where she is at now or what time of day he went to see her but being in a new town and trying to do what you are familiar with in your town can be a little bit scary.

    Now who's to say she wasn't having a bad day. 🤷127998;8205;9794;65039;. I am by no means defending her actions either. Just offering some other insight as well.

  2. #4707

    Dude?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Dude Really?

    She looks terrible.

  3. #4706

  4. #4705
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkNight1  [View Original Post]
    Honestly I never ask any provider before because they automatically do it but I didn't mind if the pants were on but at least pull her boobs out, maybe she was having a off day. She looked stressed and didn't really chat much. Just my experience, may vary, I'll try one more time to see if she's friendlier on the 2nd meeting.
    I may slink out on my lunch break to see if I can drop some kids off on her chest. Honestly the tits is what is attractive to me, aside from the fact most have left good reviews on her willingness to do as asked and skill level.

  5. #4704
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    Did you request her to take her clothes off? Sometimes these girls make you ask. Just curious if she said no cause only BBJ.
    Honestly I never ask any provider before because they automatically do it but I didn't mind if the pants were on but at least pull her boobs out, maybe she was having a off day. She looked stressed and didn't really chat much. Just my experience, may vary, I'll try one more time to see if she's friendlier on the 2nd meeting.

  6. #4703

    Clothes

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkNight1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today, it was a little bit of a hassle with texting and delays but eventually she told me she was down in Milford. I asked for a car date but she said she didn't want too because of Milford, well she probably she should take that off her ad, I know it's risky but it's a fetish for some guys. But whatever don't mind my nagging, no big deal went to her room a little wary, but it was just her and it looks like she may be living out of her room. (Smelled a little cigs) I'm not sure if she has demons, she didn't show any, I just know she smokes weed and cigarettes.

    But okay review: Opted for BBBJ and oh my was it so good, she was deep throating me like a mad woman, one of the better bjs I've gotten, only downside is she had her clothes on, she didn't do cim, she told me to tell her when but it was so damn good I had to tap her like a mma fighter in a choke hold. I would give her a 8/10 (on oral skills) if she at least took the cum in her mouth. Also don't expect a GFE from her. She's not bad looking. But the photos are touched up a bit. I recommend you guys sample her at least once especially at her rate.

    The head was so good I may sample one more time before I continue my hunt on finding a reliable provider. If anyone would be kind to share via pm thanks!
    Did you request her to take her clothes off? Sometimes these girls make you ask. Just curious if she said no cause only BBJ.

  7. #4702

    Terrible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickcheney  [View Original Post]
    That's horrible news. It kills me to think the streak of bad luck she caught the last few years. She kept bad company, but the last 2 busts we're bullshit I honestly think a monger narced her out the last one. There were a few banned members who were creepily angry at her. She did the right thing getting out of this area. But to go out like that isn't fair. At least they caught the POS that killed her and hit the AAA helping her.
    Long time monger, but not a lot of posts.

    I saw her on a couple occasions; so sad to hear about her passing. I know life isn't always fair, but you are right. That way to go is just shitty.

  8. #4701
    Great review Dark, but here's another case of false advertising. You mentioned no car date despite the ad, and ad also shows cim. I respect a woman's choices, but I don't respect the lure for services not rendered.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkNight1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today, it was a little bit of a hassle with texting and delays but eventually she told me she was down in Milford. I asked for a car date but she said she didn't want too because of Milford, well she probably she should take that off her ad, I know it's risky but it's a fetish for some guys. But whatever don't mind my nagging, no big deal went to her room a little wary, but it was just her and it looks like she may be living out of her room. (Smelled a little cigs) I'm not sure if she has demons, she didn't show any, I just know she smokes weed and cigarettes.

    But okay review: Opted for BBBJ and oh my was it so good, she was deep throating me like a mad woman, one of the better bjs I've gotten, only downside is she had her clothes on, she didn't do cim, she told me to tell her when but it was so damn good I had to tap her like a mma fighter in a choke hold. I would give her a 8/10 (on oral skills) if she at least took the cum in her mouth. Also don't expect a GFE from her. She's not bad looking. But the photos are touched up a bit. I recommend you guys sample her at least once especially at her rate.

    The head was so good I may sample one more time before I continue my hunt on finding a reliable provider. If anyone would be kind to share via pm thanks!

  9. #4700

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Her ad states her name is Ally, she's pregnant, and traveling while on vacation.
    BMD
    She was in Milford as Abigail. Very nice girl, great service.

  10. #4699
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyDog74  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any useful info on her thinking about giving her a try. https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...d/495985008754.
    Saw her today, it was a little bit of a hassle with texting and delays but eventually she told me she was down in Milford. I asked for a car date but she said she didn't want too because of Milford, well she probably she should take that off her ad, I know it's risky but it's a fetish for some guys. But whatever don't mind my nagging, no big deal went to her room a little wary, but it was just her and it looks like she may be living out of her room. (Smelled a little cigs) I'm not sure if she has demons, she didn't show any, I just know she smokes weed and cigarettes.

    But okay review: Opted for BBBJ and oh my was it so good, she was deep throating me like a mad woman, one of the better bjs I've gotten, only downside is she had her clothes on, she didn't do cim, she told me to tell her when but it was so damn good I had to tap her like a mma fighter in a choke hold. I would give her a 8/10 (on oral skills) if she at least took the cum in her mouth. Also don't expect a GFE from her. She's not bad looking. But the photos are touched up a bit. I recommend you guys sample her at least once especially at her rate.

    The head was so good I may sample one more time before I continue my hunt on finding a reliable provider. If anyone would be kind to share via pm thanks!

  11. #4698

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by BMart80  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...o/159655576083

    Anyone take the plunge or recognize this one? She looks so familiar but can't place it for sure. I think her name began with an A?
    Her ad states her name is Ally, she's pregnant, and traveling while on vacation.
    BMD

  12. #4697

    Blast from the past

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...o/159655576083

    Anyone take the plunge or recognize this one? She looks so familiar but can't place it for sure. I think her name began with an A?

  13. #4696
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info. There is no name to search.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/367304028975
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a few weeks ago. Seemed legit but wanted 3 for the hour and that coupled with an hours drive I declined. Might be worth a try.
    Tried to reach but after a full day, still no reply.

    BMD.

  14. #4695
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw1234  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir.

  15. #4694

    Baddie

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkNight1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have the phone number of Baddie the thick white girl, she has the tattoo marijuana leaf on her butt LOL. Her ads are gone and I didn't save her phone number, can someone please PM her number. Thanks DN.
    4756000991.

    https://t.co/tvLQbLDbOh

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape