Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 546 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 8179
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3454
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Is that her handle? I did a search and came up empty. I tried Mspreci0 us, Mspreci0 and did both again using an O instead of a 0 and got nothing.
    I think it's this one. I tried with her but she was not interested in me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-459789bdbc9f

  2. #3453
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    Another one for you guys Mspreci0 us. Tiny little thing compare to little cutie. MILFy.
    Is that her handle? I did a search and came up empty. I tried Mspreci0 us, Mspreci0 and did both again using an O instead of a 0 and got nothing.

  3. #3452

    Curious as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    Been texting with jer for the past few days. Haven't asked about rules or price of admission. And Intel on that? BBFS or CIM an option? You can pm me if you don't want to put it out there.
    Don't need a number or allowance but am curious about BBFS, if you could let us know or pm as well would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks!

  4. #3451
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    Another one for you guys Mspreci0 us. Tiny little thing compare to little cutie. MILFy.
    Been texting with jer for the past few days. Haven't asked about rules or price of admission. And Intel on that? BBFS or CIM an option? You can pm me if you don't want to put it out there.

  5. #3450

    Petite kitty

    Met her recently, very open minded, bb, cim, GFE, the works, said she could do Greek if prepared. Not too much my type though won't be repeating, negotiate with her yourselves!!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-d5d47f348553

  6. #3449

    Mspreci0 us

    Another one for you guys Mspreci0 us. Tiny little thing compare to little cutie. MILFy.

  7. #3448
    Quote Originally Posted by Eustisflman  [View Original Post]
    no.. not her the one i am talking about is near Oviedo and has age listed as 30 i cannot provide a link to her as she blocked me
    Not sure if this will work. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-9b6713e0de30.

  8. #3447
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroniatele  [View Original Post]
    no.. not her the one i am talking about is near Oviedo and has age listed as 30 i cannot provide a link to her as she blocked me

  9. #3446

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eustisflman  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Danielle we texted for a few hours and agreed on all things. We start talking about setting up a day and I was not able to pull anything together that day or the next. She blocks me. Ohh well cute body and I would have meet her. I just needed a few days to plan. She is in Orlando
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-adaa83514bb5

    She does look cute!!

  10. #3445

    Mrs813

    From the fake city of Florida. WFT is whith Florida, Florida. No such thing. Anyways confirmed everything over the last few days and again confirmed everything 3 hours before so I go to book room (10 minutes after the 3rd confirmation) and send her the addy. Replies with hold off did I already book, I reply with yes. No answer, no replied from text.

  11. #3444

    FunSeductress

    Goes by Danielle we texted for a few hours and agreed on all things. We start talking about setting up a day and I was not able to pull anything together that day or the next. She blocks me. Ohh well cute body and I would have meet her. I just needed a few days to plan. She is in Orlando

  12. #3443

    LaDulceBellaBaby

    Sexy MILF. Cuban - pretty baby face. Super freak in bed. All holes open.

  13. #3442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of you guys mentioning her in the past week or so but has anyone actually seen her? 26 yo blonde brazilian for reference. I have something tentatively setup with her Friday but someone said she ghosted them. If it happens ill report back.
    Yeah she ghosted me twice. The drive for her was an hour so she probably figured it was not worth the risk. If you are closer to her your chances are probably better. My senses told me she was legit but the distance was the problem. Good luck.

  14. #3441

    Endearing Mermaid

    I see a lot of you guys mentioning her in the past week or so but has anyone actually seen her? 26 yo blonde brazilian for reference. I have something tentatively setup with her Friday but someone said she ghosted them. If it happens ill report back.

  15. #3440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Brazilian Anna

    I think this is the 4th Brazilian gal on there I've met that goes by Anna LOL. My all time favorite on Seeking was this tall Brazilian that I would make love to. I messed that up one day and then she stopped seeing me LOL. Damn she was fuckin hot. Anyway this one looks way better in the pictures. Does not host but she drives to you. I only say that because lately I've been chatting with a lot that don't have cars which adds another logistical problem when meeting up. This girl has stamina and can fuck for long without getting tired. She stayed for a while with me maybe 2 hours? She likes to DFK and gets into it. Everything covered. Did not give me oral although I did not ask for it on this day. Not sure about Anal or bareback anything. The body is a little soft and sloppy and like I said the pictures are way better. Nice girl and no drama. No candy usage either. Just a girl trying to make cash for living expenses. Not sure if I would repeat. Negotiate the rates. I don't have her number. That's all I know.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-a8c14ac58fe3

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape