Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 546 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 8176
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3451
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    Another one for you guys Mspreci0 us. Tiny little thing compare to little cutie. MILFy.
    Been texting with jer for the past few days. Haven't asked about rules or price of admission. And Intel on that? BBFS or CIM an option? You can pm me if you don't want to put it out there.

  2. #3450

    Petite kitty

    Met her recently, very open minded, bb, cim, GFE, the works, said she could do Greek if prepared. Not too much my type though won't be repeating, negotiate with her yourselves!!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-d5d47f348553

  3. #3449

    Mspreci0 us

    Another one for you guys Mspreci0 us. Tiny little thing compare to little cutie. MILFy.

  4. #3448
    Quote Originally Posted by Eustisflman  [View Original Post]
    no.. not her the one i am talking about is near Oviedo and has age listed as 30 i cannot provide a link to her as she blocked me
    Not sure if this will work. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-9b6713e0de30.

  5. #3447
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroniatele  [View Original Post]
    no.. not her the one i am talking about is near Oviedo and has age listed as 30 i cannot provide a link to her as she blocked me

  6. #3446

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eustisflman  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Danielle we texted for a few hours and agreed on all things. We start talking about setting up a day and I was not able to pull anything together that day or the next. She blocks me. Ohh well cute body and I would have meet her. I just needed a few days to plan. She is in Orlando
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-adaa83514bb5

    She does look cute!!

  7. #3445

    Mrs813

    From the fake city of Florida. WFT is whith Florida, Florida. No such thing. Anyways confirmed everything over the last few days and again confirmed everything 3 hours before so I go to book room (10 minutes after the 3rd confirmation) and send her the addy. Replies with hold off did I already book, I reply with yes. No answer, no replied from text.

  8. #3444

    FunSeductress

    Goes by Danielle we texted for a few hours and agreed on all things. We start talking about setting up a day and I was not able to pull anything together that day or the next. She blocks me. Ohh well cute body and I would have meet her. I just needed a few days to plan. She is in Orlando

  9. #3443

    LaDulceBellaBaby

    Sexy MILF. Cuban - pretty baby face. Super freak in bed. All holes open.

  10. #3442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of you guys mentioning her in the past week or so but has anyone actually seen her? 26 yo blonde brazilian for reference. I have something tentatively setup with her Friday but someone said she ghosted them. If it happens ill report back.
    Yeah she ghosted me twice. The drive for her was an hour so she probably figured it was not worth the risk. If you are closer to her your chances are probably better. My senses told me she was legit but the distance was the problem. Good luck.

  11. #3441

    Endearing Mermaid

    I see a lot of you guys mentioning her in the past week or so but has anyone actually seen her? 26 yo blonde brazilian for reference. I have something tentatively setup with her Friday but someone said she ghosted them. If it happens ill report back.

  12. #3440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Brazilian Anna

    I think this is the 4th Brazilian gal on there I've met that goes by Anna LOL. My all time favorite on Seeking was this tall Brazilian that I would make love to. I messed that up one day and then she stopped seeing me LOL. Damn she was fuckin hot. Anyway this one looks way better in the pictures. Does not host but she drives to you. I only say that because lately I've been chatting with a lot that don't have cars which adds another logistical problem when meeting up. This girl has stamina and can fuck for long without getting tired. She stayed for a while with me maybe 2 hours? She likes to DFK and gets into it. Everything covered. Did not give me oral although I did not ask for it on this day. Not sure about Anal or bareback anything. The body is a little soft and sloppy and like I said the pictures are way better. Nice girl and no drama. No candy usage either. Just a girl trying to make cash for living expenses. Not sure if I would repeat. Negotiate the rates. I don't have her number. That's all I know.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-a8c14ac58fe3

  13. #3439

    Meh

    She is not even that attractive.

    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a pro. Hard case of GPS asking 750 a meet and doesn't even host.

  14. #3438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Brazilian Gal

    Speaking of partying this one likes to party hard if it's the same girl I am thinking of. I think she strips out on the coast. From the tattoo and body it does look like her. I had a face pic somewhere that I deleted. Anyway she's not a looker by any means but not ugly either. Last time I saw her she did not host and wanted 3 bills but that might be lower nowadays. GFE all the way. Super clean in my opinion as far as hygiene. Don't be worried or surprised if she shows up high AF. Some of these girls get nervous on the first date. The only thing covered was the FS which most of the Brazilians do. YMMV with this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-660aa2c96a1f

  15. #3437
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I posted my experience with her. I had a similar experiences with this one as well. Ghosted several times when we were supposed to meet up. From our convos I can almost guarantee she is legit. My guess is that it's quite a risk for them to drive an hour to Orlando only for the monger to play games and not pay up or some other foolish shit. I've only had luck with one girl long distance that came from Tampa but I believe she was up here to party anyway.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-4de4a560e264

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape