Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48114

    8 8 x

    I had my first experience with an AMP this weekend.

    After reading what I could of this forum for advice I ended up at 8 8 X in Lawrenceville.

    Not a bad experience for a first time, an attractive middle-aged woman greeted me at the door and showed me back to my room. I got comfy and she came back in and started on my back. As far as massages go. It was pretty low quality, far too much attention to my ass and too little attention to anything else, but it was enough that I was showing obvious interest when it came to the flip. She asked about tip and I tried to ask about BJ. Probably a language issue there or not being assertive enough on my part. Probably ended up tipping too much since I only ended up getting a HJ. But she let me touch her UTC on top and OTC on bottom, and she had fantastic breasts. Nice size and fantastic nips. HJ was a bit. Aggressive. For my taste. But it and the UTC stuff got the job done. Ended with a bit more of a halfhearted massage. And then, as I was starting to show more interest she told me time was up.

    It was closer to 45 min than 60, and I'm sure I over tipped. But, overall it was a good enough experience that I'll try again. Just at a different location.

    Thanks to everyone whose posts helped me navigate that first visit. And, if anyone has suggestions about what to do differently next time to improve the level of service received (or recommendations for places on the east side of town where I might have more luck finding a BJ or even just a better massage) I'd love to hear them.

  2. #48113
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiBigD  [View Original Post]
    Like title says, anything in Buford, Suwannee, lawrenceville or even norcross area. All the ones I knew of are long gone. I'm in the mood this morning fellas LOL.

    Also, is Emma still at meet massage in lawrenceville?
    April at new Joy Spa Massage house on Buford highway fits that bill. Open about a month. Not my thing but massage was strong.

  3. #48112
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukkvv11  [View Original Post]
    I got a very young girl there today, like early 20's, she still in college, when I asked her if she can take care of my brother, she say she don't know how, she never have any experience of that, but she don't mind watching me do it so she can learn how, and she watched it very curiously and giggle a lot, made me feel shy.but made me excited as she watching.
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan  [View Original Post]
    What is her name?
    That young girl is Leah. She only comes in when they need extra help, so no set schedule.

  4. #48111
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Years ago there was a CAMP on the far right of that strip mall called Yes Massage, but they didn't last very long.
    Drove by Sweet Massage today and it is indeed not open yet.

  5. #48110

    Walk-ins?

    A recent rainy day was a washout when I tried to walk in late afternoon:

    Strike 1 -- Katy "Come back 30 minutes" -- sorry not hanging around and there was a truck that appeared to also be waiting in the small lot.

    Strike 2 -- T2 Buford Hwy "Come back 30 minutes" So I head down the road to T1 -- they are available and I can see why. Yikes. No thanks.

    Strike 3 -- head back to T2 Meena who I saw before comes out and says she already has another appointment.

    So are appointments being honored now? Never had a problem walking in before.

    Is supply getting scarcer?

  6. #48109

    Massage Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukkvv11  [View Original Post]
    I got a very young girl there today, like early 20's, she still in college, when I asked her if she can take care of my brother, she say she don't know how, she never have any experience of that, but she don't mind watching me do it so she can learn how, and she watched it very curiously and giggle a lot, made me feel shy.but made me excited as she watching.
    What is her name?

  7. #48108
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Last edited by Sgt Lurker; 02-28-22 at 15:03. Reason: typo

  8. #48107

    More closing a.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I got this from a spa owner in norcross. Norcross has decided to not renew many of the business licences for massage parlors, thus putting them in a situation where they either move to another area and close completely. While she did not tell me what day the license expired she did say they would be in a new location, although she's not telling where just yet. I imagine if they were refused a new license than it's "possible" some of the other parlors are closed for similar reasons.

    On a separate note I called lemon (as they are closed) you get forwarded to a recording saying they are doing renovation for the next 3 months and to call. In 3 months.

    Any seniors wanting to know which parlor didn't have its license renewed feel free to PM.
    Good Intel SkyW. There will be a KAMP closing at the end of March due to them unable to renew their license. I'm sure more to come in that area. How sad.

  9. #48106
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Sisi is a great choice any day of the week. Nice shop, good looking girls. Worth the time and money.
    I was referring to Li on Windy Hill, not Sisi, had you read the original comment you would have none the guy was complaining about Sisi. Therefore, I was recommending another option for him.

  10. #48105
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Years ago there was a CAMP on the far right of that strip mall called Yes Massage, but they didn't last very long.
    Actually it was YY Massage and it was owned by the notorious Yumi / Tina.

  11. #48104

    Sisi Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAverage  [View Original Post]
    Go to their (Sisi) sister shop Li an Windy Hill, girls are attractive and usually 4 of them working at any given time. But call ahead if you want to see the legend.
    Sisi is a great choice any day of the week. Nice shop, good looking girls. Worth the time and money.

  12. #48103

    Lu Massage

    I saw 2 Owls last time and couldn't get out of there fast enough. I did not catch their names nor did I care to. No reason to grab their names. I'm here to help the board, that's all. I've had many people reach out to me for information and I've been glad to help as much as I can. Thankful for everyone who has helped me along the way.

  13. #48102
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #48101

    No takeout

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAverage  [View Original Post]
    Why did you stop seeing her? Pretty sure take out is still available.
    It's not. I do still go back for her amazing legit massage from time to time. Been exploring other places the past year.

  15. #48100
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Beldaws  [View Original Post]
    As I was leaving the parking lot I noticed a new massage store across the street in the Movie Tavern shopping center.

    The sign says Sweet Massage but they don't appear to be open yet.
    Years ago there was a CAMP on the far right of that strip mall called Yes Massage, but they didn't last very long.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape