Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 10970
-
03-04-22 11:05 #6470Banned Member

Posts: 414Humblequeen
Anyone meet or talk to her, have her snap and number, we texted, wants to meet quickly but feels kind of pro'ish, I feel like I seen her pics somewhere.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-3c4962b6d8a1
-
03-04-22 08:51 #6469Senior Member

Posts: 308This one did this to me too, 400, same playbook and everything:
Originally Posted by PlayTrey
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-faa7ca90076f
I'm guessing her "mom" is actually her bf or something if this is the common excuse to get out once you bust. Not the first SB whose told me "only did this once before" (multiple times obv) or "had to borrow car from 'her mom' (which could also mean she's pulling multiple plays).
She wasn't late for me, she's like the pics, the booty was phat with BBBJ/CFS...but she was shy about kissing/DATY... and, yeah, probably not repeating now haha.
-
03-03-22 06:09 #6468Senior Member

Posts: 103Serena
This one is also on sa. Always quick to reply so I assumed pro.
Anyone seen her?
https://tantra.eros.com/massachusett...9.htm?cat=6909
-
03-03-22 02:13 #6467Senior Member

Posts: 138Wish I saw this beforehand, she came to my place to chill and smoke weed. She seemed awkward the whole time, was able to converse but she totally was out of it, I'm suspecting she uses since we did talk about fooling around and coincidentally I offered 100, she seemed a little reluctant but took it although what transpired after she definitely didn't get it. She was so not into it and her not being into it made me not into it. She had some weird excuse like she's ticklish every where when I would touch her, didn't like to kiss, never heard the term "feel each other up" before. Asked her to give me head since I figured it wss the only way to get hard at this point, under a minute of my dick in her mouth she says she has terrible gag reflex and can't give head cause of done swollen tissue in her throat and admits she's not good at it. She says so where's the condom, I immediately address that I'm not hard and she's being awkward, do not pass go do not collect 100 dollars.
Originally Posted by Potholes774
[View Original Post]
We finish the sopranos episode we were watching, she starting spouting a lot of "woe is me" and "I'm hungry and I have cigarettes and I'm so poor" I basically say if you're hinting you want money just ask. She does I tell her most I'll give her is 20, she asked if I could give her more and I say no. Immediately got her an Uber home after sending her the 20.
Do not bother with this one.
-
03-01-22 23:08 #6466Regular Member

Posts: 4LillianaCakes
Any reviews on https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-3171ac7ff8d9 ?
I think she goes by HumbleGymGirl before I guess.
-
03-01-22 16:26 #6465Senior Member

Posts: 203Carrri
Probably a fake profile. Location says Ireland. I just thought the pic of her ass in the mirror is funny. Looks like she took a dump and didn't wipe. Yuck LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-a0d94cbf6bf2
-
03-01-22 14:53 #6464Senior Member

Posts: 237Did you just take her to a hotel? Any signs of demons or anything sketchy?
Originally Posted by JMan98
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 07:36 #6463Senior Member

Posts: 77Or they have GPS.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 21:33 #6462Senior Member

Posts: 1089Any girl that has been on the site for that long is a hard pass. If she has been on the site for that long she must be damaged goods. Thats like a hardened pro that nobody wants.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 19:28 #6461Senior Member

Posts: 203FoxySiren
I'm pretty sure she was reviewed on here in the last 3 months. If I recall correctly she was on the north shore in Malden, Revere, Danvers maybe? 400 per date. I think BBFS and BBBJ CIM were on the menu. She was heavier than her pics and the reviewer said he would repeat if it wasn't so expensive. I'll keep looking back through the archives LOL.
Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 18:39 #6460Senior Member

Posts: 122I'm pretty much new to this and only spend a week on this website before I got banned. I talk to her and got to know her in the beginning. I pretty much ask her through text before meeting if she is going to hang round and she say she can hang around for a couple of hours if I want. I do remembered she ask if I want her to come back. I just say no because it's going to be late and who knows how long I'm going have to wait. Its not a bad thing. I was hoping to go another round after paying so much.
Originally Posted by FrogPilot
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 13:54 #6459Senior Member

Posts: 173It absolutely varies from girl to girl, depending on how comfortable they are with you, the situation, and what they are looking to get out of the relationship. I've been with some who are basically escorts, they want to show up, provide sex, and leave (this is not always a bad thing). Others, once comfortable, hang out a bit more, to varying degrees. And I'm seeing one right now who is at the other end of the spectrum, we usually spend the entire day together, going to restaurants, museums, sporting events, etc. And sometimes she stays over, which is great to get another pop in the morning without any added cost.
Originally Posted by PlayTrey
[View Original Post]
If it's important to you, as someone else said, just be up front with her about what your expectations are and move on if she can't meet them. Or use it as a bargaining chip to try to negotiate a cheaper price if she can only spend a limited amount of time with you, haha that's what I'd do.
-
02-28-22 11:26 #6458Senior Member

Posts: 650Sounds like she isn't into you. Best to accept that and continue with whatever you can get with her or just move on. Typically it is a chemistry the college girls or single mothers are looking for to hold her interest. They learn fast that getting money isn't the hard part but being able to deal with older dudes banging them is the challenge. If she is a pro or semi pro then she may just want to get it done and make a few bucks with zero attachment risks.
Originally Posted by PlayTrey
[View Original Post]
Having the ability to carry on a conversation with younger girls is an art in itself if you are a lot older then them. If you can't keep them entertained beyond just a chew and screw then they probably won't put any extra effort into it.
-
02-28-22 08:36 #6457Senior Member

Posts: 766Completely varies girl to girl / encounter to encounter. I try to set and manage expectations going into a meeting before hand so everyone is on the same page. If the excuses are already flowing then I would just move on.
Originally Posted by PlayTrey
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 00:14 #6456Senior Member

Posts: 122Just curious, A lot of the arrangement do you guys spend multiple hours with them? I feel like I was out hustle. Before we meet she say she could stay for a few hours. Well first of all she was over an hour late. She say she was sharing car with her mom. When I was done, she say she have to leave early so she can give her car back to her mom. Any of you guys have an experience with this, where the girl making excuses to leave early?.









Reply With Quote






