Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46658
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Beldaws  [View Original Post]
    As I was leaving the parking lot I noticed a new massage store across the street in the Movie Tavern shopping center.

    The sign says Sweet Massage but they don't appear to be open yet.
    Years ago there was a CAMP on the far right of that strip mall called Yes Massage, but they didn't last very long.

  2. #46657

    Mini Massage in Roswell

    It's been a while since I've gotten back into the game.

    I was in the Woodstock area and decided to try Mini massage in the Publix shopping center.

    Typical CAMP. Middled age and old enough to know how to give a decent massage and decent teasing. Great finish and.

    Out the door for 100.

    As I was leaving the parking lot I noticed a new massage store across the street in the Movie Tavern shopping center.

    The sign says Sweet Massage but they don't appear to be open yet.

  3. #46656

    New

    Hey, everyone. I am super new & was wondering what were some good spots to hit up? Preferably in the Southern Atl area. Looking for AAMP of course. HE, BJ, etc. Anything really.

  4. #46655
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Agree with SyD, I like Jin better as well. Some of the best massages I've ever had. Saw her for a few years.
    Why did you stop seeing her? Pretty sure take out is still available.

  5. #46654

    Lemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmc398  [View Original Post]
    Is Lemon still closed?
    According to the recording if you call they will be closed for 3 months.

  6. #46653

    Bad day

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyMonger  [View Original Post]
    Started my day at Sisi. Cute girl, young and fit, good massage but couldn't finish as she wouldn't allow breast sucking or DATY which I need. Wrapped up the hour 60+40. Then headed to Therapy plus for the first time. One of the most horrible experiences ever. 80+120 got an older woman Sophia. Lower part was dilapidated I. E. Grannied. Loose ass and a paunch near the vag. Could have overlooked but it was very hurried, do this do that. Standup and tried to insert half mast. I said please suck and she did but it was like a blowjob from hell. All teeth and weird motion. Little to no access. Just horrible. Finished some how when she slowed down after I said enough and tried to walk away. Made sure she knew that I did not have a good time. Complete waste of money and day.
    Aw man that's what we call in the hobby an "off day". Sorry for the bad luck Hairy. Hopefully you'll have a hot streak now and put the off day behind you.

  7. #46652

    Raid

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyMonger  [View Original Post]
    Mamasan, yeah. She was there. All the police stuff is BS BTW. There was no raid or anything ever.
    Thanks for the info Hairy!

  8. #46651

    Massage You

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    Not patented!! Ha ha!128540;. Feel free to use it. But it works! By the way, I am so sorry my intel about SiSi seems to be bogus. I really though my source was connected.
    Love the "massage you" move. Gets them in a good mood.

  9. #46650

    Eileen / Emily at Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAverage  [View Original Post]
    Eileen is one of the hottest girls I've ever seen at a CAMP, so I opted to go with her. Amy came in the room a few minutes later and asked if I wanted a 4 hand, how could I say no. They suggested some table shower fun and I eagerly obliged. Once those festivities commenced it was back to the room for some 4 hand fun, well 6 including my hands. We practically did everything you could imagine at a CAMP, but to be honest I'm devilishly young and good looking so old timers need not apply. I tipped them handsomely at the end because money is not an issue for me, not to mention they kept complimenting me on my size. I think I found my new ATF's.
    She told me her name was Emily. Saw her this week, skinny, hot, a real tease. Said she remembered me from 6 years ago when she worked at UU under the name Lily. Can't believe it was that long ago. OTC everywhere, UTC was difficult. She sat on my hand when giving me a neck massage, never had that done before. She got on the table for the finish. Highly recommend. Wellness keeps bringing the heat.

  10. #46649
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I got this from a spa owner in norcross. Norcross has decided to not renew many of the business licences for massage parlors, thus putting them in a situation where they either move to another area and close completely. While she did not tell me what day the license expired she did say they would be in a new location, although she's not telling where just yet. I imagine if they were refused a new license than it's "possible" some of the other parlors are closed for similar reasons.

    On a separate note I called lemon (as they are closed) you get forwarded to a recording saying they are doing renovation for the next 3 months and to call. In 3 months.

    Any seniors wanting to know which parlor didn't have its license renewed feel free to PM.
    I believe it's Peachtree Corners having the issue not Norcross, PT-corners is trying to run them all out.

  11. #46648
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I got this from a spa owner in norcross. Norcross has decided to not renew many of the business licences for massage parlors, thus putting them in a situation where they either move to another area and close completely. While she did not tell me what day the license expired she did say they would be in a new location, although she's not telling where just yet. I imagine if they were refused a new license than it's "possible" some of the other parlors are closed for similar reasons.

    On a separate note I called lemon (as they are closed) you get forwarded to a recording saying they are doing renovation for the next 3 months and to call. In 3 months.

    Any seniors wanting to know which parlor didn't have its license renewed feel free to PM.
    If you have a good source, stick to her for info as I do to mine.

  12. #46647
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmc398  [View Original Post]
    Is Lemon still closed?
    Call them. You'll get a goofy VM from a faggy-sounding, Chinese dude that alleges they're closed for 3 months due to "remodelling. " They don't need to remodel shit, just need to get new girls.

  13. #46646
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffTime  [View Original Post]
    There's a newish report on GG. Wonder if they were from Joy?

    Did someone complain to PC or GC? Looking back at the ABR closure on GG, they included (added?) a write-up of a complaint received (wife got STD, husband blamed business, wife complained). Eventually the owner was also charged. Haven't seen that yet for any of the Recent Gwinnett actions. Or is this just PC or GC targeting specific services?

    MT.
    Is Lemon still closed?

  14. #46645

    Asian Wellness Amy and Eileen

    Eileen is one of the hottest girls I've ever seen at a CAMP, so I opted to go with her. Amy came in the room a few minutes later and asked if I wanted a 4 hand, how could I say no. They suggested some table shower fun and I eagerly obliged. Once those festivities commenced it was back to the room for some 4 hand fun, well 6 including my hands. We practically did everything you could imagine at a CAMP, but to be honest I'm devilishly young and good looking so old timers need not apply. I tipped them handsomely at the end because money is not an issue for me, not to mention they kept complimenting me on my size. I think I found my new ATF's.
    Last edited by Admin2; 02-28-22 at 05:42. Reason: Requested by OP

  15. #46644

    What's really going on in Norcross.

    I got this from a spa owner in norcross. Norcross has decided to not renew many of the business licences for massage parlors, thus putting them in a situation where they either move to another area and close completely. While she did not tell me what day the license expired she did say they would be in a new location, although she's not telling where just yet. I imagine if they were refused a new license than it's "possible" some of the other parlors are closed for similar reasons.

    On a separate note I called lemon (as they are closed) you get forwarded to a recording saying they are doing renovation for the next 3 months and to call. In 3 months.

    Any seniors wanting to know which parlor didn't have its license renewed feel free to PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape