Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 604 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 654 704 1104 1604 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 25008
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15963

    Any intel on the following

    Hi Any intel on the following.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/.../532915906411. -- planning to meet with her soon.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/618502409312 - setting up time for tomorrow.

    Any info will be very helpful else I will post the review.

    Thanks.

    Titu.

  2. #15962

    Green eyed MILF

    I never met her but I'm sure when she posted recently she used the name "Freya". There's some matches if you search for that name. I can't quite figure out if the reviews are discouraging seeing her or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seeing her yet. I would TOFTT but since I recently contacted a girl that was working for LE. I'm slowing down on meeting new girls. But this one catch my eye so I' didn't know if anyone met her yet. If so can you give any info how the service went.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/748779715797

  3. #15961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    Wow, how did you determine gal worked for LE? What gave it away? Anything obvious in the ad we should know about? Please share.
    Yep, the price was cheap and they kept asking me what I want to do in the hh I wanted to go see her. They want me to say I was looking for sex. But you was messaging them because I thought it was a scam so I was trying to play along till they told me alot can happen in hh so what did I want to do to her LOL. I knew it was a trap. And the next day, I check the news and 6 guys were arrested at that spot.

  4. #15960

    More please

    Wow, how did you determine gal worked for LE? What gave it away? Anything obvious in the ad we should know about? Please share.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seeing her yet. I would TOFTT but since I recently contacted a girl that was working for LE. I'm slowing down on meeting new girls. But this one catch my eye so I' didn't know if anyone met her yet. If so can you give any info how the service went.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/748779715797

  5. #15959

  6. #15958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    GreenEye big ass MILF

    Anyone seeing her yet. I would TOFTT but since I recently contacted a girl that was working for LE. I'm slowing down on meeting new girls. But this one catch my eye so I' didn't know if anyone met her yet. If so can you give any info how the service went.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/748779715797

  7. #15957

    Coco

    After hearing that Joslyn is possibly pregnant I'm thinking of heading a different direction, anyone see coco she posts that she's available in Warwick, chubby is ok (preferred) but hoping she isn't too big. Thanks.

  8. #15956
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    Found this cutie north Smithfield, nice tits, nice ass. 7/10 BBBJ. But worth the 140 hhr. Pm if your interested.
    I would love to check her out! Sent you a PM.

  9. #15955
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Style, Here is something I discovered a while ago, you can enter the phone# or the ad itself in the search bar and it can come up. We can search by more than the name. Just a tip, I found this useful.
    Wow. Thank you. I never knew you could search by ad or number. I learn something new everyday in this chat.

  10. #15954
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    The search bar not going to help since the ad doesn't have her name. So he technically won't know what name to search under.
    Style, Here is something I discovered a while ago, you can enter the phone# or the ad itself in the search bar and it can come up. We can search by more than the name. Just a tip, I found this useful.

  11. #15953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    She has positive reviews, +bbfscip is available, the search bar is your friend.
    The search bar not going to help since the ad doesn't have her name. So he technically won't know what name to search under.

  12. #15952

    Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by Eawms215  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She is very responsive to texts. Claims she is staying in a motel in Lincoln temporarily while her condo is being finished. I was on my way to see her this morning and just got a bad feeling and turned around.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...c/608832186952
    Look for my review and others.

    Well worth it, safe discrete hotel, easy BBFSCIP.

  13. #15951
    Quote Originally Posted by Eawms215  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She is very responsive to texts. Claims she is staying in a motel in Lincoln temporarily while her condo is being finished. I was on my way to see her this morning and just got a bad feeling and turned around.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...c/608832186952
    She has positive reviews, +bbfscip is available, the search bar is your friend.

  14. #15950
    Has anyone seen this one? She is very responsive to texts. Claims she is staying in a motel in Lincoln temporarily while her condo is being finished. I was on my way to see her this morning and just got a bad feeling and turned around.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...c/608832186952

  15. #15949

    Woonsocket girl

    Anyone info on this one. I've been texting her with no reply. I think she is the girl on Daniels st that's a rip off and she's not responding to my text because she is the one that ripped me off. I could be wrong.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/719573160791

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape