Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 339 of 930 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 839 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 13936
The Best Rub in Vegas
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #8866

    5 feet nothing with a tight pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by MNKing  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this MILF? Seen a few # on callescort but can't find much info anywhere else or any reviews. Highly appreciate info help.
    I met her during the shutdown at a Budget Suites near Texas Station. Dirty apartment, I know its a weekly, but she was BBFS with the tightest pussy I had with an escort. She let me CIP. Her attitude is business focused. You will be inside her within 3 minutes of her door closing behind you.

  2. #8865

    I have seen her multiple times

    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanFarm  [View Original Post]
    As of last year is a new grandmother. Although she looks nothing close to that distinction in person. I initially met her when she was renting a room in a house DT LV. Nice ass and pussy but didn't like fucking for longer than a 20 minutes no matter what amount of time you paid. Everything covered, no kissing, no GFE, but still a good body. I stopped seeing her when she moved locations to Shelter Island Weekly behind Virgin Motel off Harmon. There is a police checkpoint as you drive in due to the amount of stolen vehicles cited in area. No go for me. Nice lady tho and can be trusted if you want to pay for her transport on outcall.

  3. #8864

    LV trip!

    I posted this in the MP reports section but I thought I'd try here too, as I'm asking to see if anyone has seen the independent masseuse below and what your experience was! Thanks in advance everyone.

    She's got a legit website, a good social media presence. It appears she's on Tryst too.

    https://www.aubreyhaze.com/

  4. #8863

    Total Cumslut

    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanFarm  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed extensively in these other threads: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...eback-Beauties.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33380-Research-Info-on-the-Ladies.

    The short of it is she may be difficult to schedule but she’s down to be fucked and creampied in every hole. Full PSE, no clock watching if she’s having a good time.

  5. #8862

    Anyone seen her?

    Think I recall something about her a while back and said she's a lesbo but idk? Anyone had a visit? http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...pecials_320978 thanks.

  6. #8861

  7. #8860

    Over priced in my humble experience

    Agreed to XXXX paid for XXXX got xx. Quickie and, it wasn't nearly as good as. X.

    YMMV but I wouldn; t repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ismschool28  [View Original Post]

  8. #8859

    I often wonder about chics that post

    So much every day, for what a year or two or three in her case, and. No reviews got to be reasons for that, and varied cause this is common.

    Like this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/76155793#.

    I have seen one or two that stated up sell or overpriced, and maybe a agency- but this chic has posted like 10 years - 30 then, 30 now, not many reviews in that 10 years. Got to be agency.

    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanFarm  [View Original Post]

  9. #8858

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    See post #8811 and a few others around then.
    Thanks for the info. I do remember reading those but for some reason my brain didn't connect the dots.

  10. #8857
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaberwabee  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a dirty ***** in a good way, but the 15 yr old MB screams ghetto AF.
    I was thinking that's her pimps car!

  11. #8856
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismschool28  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a dirty ***** in a good way, but the 15 yr old MB screams ghetto AF.

  12. #8855

  13. #8854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 504

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikez702  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this one? Got a random test from her so I must have text her at some point and didn't get a response. She's on Mojo which is always suspect but can't find anything else.
    See post #8811 and a few others around then.

  14. #8853

    Bianca

    Anyone know anything about this one? Got a random test from her so I must have text her at some point and didn't get a response. She's on Mojo which is always suspect but can't find anything else.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bianca.jpg‎  

  15. #8852

    I think he means

    He had a camera semi-hidden but she spotted it, as she was undressing freaked the fuck out for that, slapped the shit out of him and left. Now he calls that sketchy -photo op. She; d have been cool if you paid extra and TOLD her what was up or at least, asked if it was cool.

    I saw her today. Haven't been to this site in like a week, but she brought it up. Wouldn't shut up actually so, I thought I'd peek. Now its a small world after all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    SMH. This girl has been getting good reviews and a good value.

    Absolutely was on my to do list until today's attempted photo op. Handler maybe? Who knows at this point? Red flags flying now.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/Nikki_Lacy27

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape