Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,651 to 13,665 of 30814
-
02-27-22 18:00 #17164Regular Member

Posts: 18Recommend ordering from [URL]Hims.com[/URL]
I would recommend ordering from hims website. You fill out a form and a virtual Dr.
Basically auto approved your prescription. Pick the package you want. It auto refills every month but you can cancel anytime. I went with sildenifil which is generic viagra. Just put in notes you have had it before. Ten 50 mg pills a month is $60 so it's $6 a pill.
Easy, fast, great service. If you get a surplus after some months just cancel for a while.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 17:47 #17163Senior Member

Posts: 35Blue chew
Personally have used blue chew, just a viagra substitute. Different strength pills available. Online doctor consultation but it's pretty non-invasive and pretty much over-the-counter.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 17:15 #17162Senior Member

Posts: 129I googled some on your list. Not a good idea.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
https://www.rxwiki.com/feature-artic...dden-dangerous
-
02-27-22 15:10 #17161Senior Member

Posts: 1710Thanks for the reviews, first time poster, but how about some links?
Originally Posted by JohnnyGoodTime
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 07:42 #17160Regular Member

Posts: 14First time poster
Hello,
These are the ladies I have seen last year.
Savannah I have seen many times I would say she is close to a go to I had a visit with her a Jessica foxxx that was easily one of the best 2 girl visits I had.
Ginger and Abby I saw them both for a 2 girl visit completely opposite experience should say for a point of reference my experience was bad because I last quite a while and need full hour (not a bragging it actually ruins the hobby for me) they kept trading off the pros of it were they were both hot and great buts the negatives they were getting high asked if I would like to join thought I was scamming them (because I have a lot of precum and we had to go thru condoms because they kept switching off) Abby's head game not great felt the teeth not great ginger was rude and ran me off lucky I was there for the whole session.
Candace Campbell is a terrific AA provider the price might not be to everyone's liking but I would say she was a fun time still would say YMMV but to me she was awesome from the moment I entered the room from her riding to canine to missionary it was awesome and she seemed to be into.
Stacey she looks great friendly to talk to but would say I probably should have got a earlier appointment she fell asleep during our session but that's on me more so than her but when she was into it was great but would say YMMK.
Melody another great AA provider she has a THICC dumper I contacted her from Eros price was high but incall was nice and she was very nice and friendly but found out she was posting on stg for a cheaper rates so it is what it is but she is attractive and seemed to not have any demons.
-
02-26-22 21:24 #17159Senior Member

Posts: 27That's a little ironic. She's not a UTR and you say she is a 10/10 which in my book, exists only among the land of unicorns. You advocate for her, asking that we build her a good local following so she will come to this area more often, only to end with how she is ok with you giving her number out to those who are "trustworthy". Then, you invite senior members to pm you for her number while you are but a "regular" member. I never knew that in order to become a senior member here, you had to pass a test validating that you are an "honest" person. I definitely missed that memo.
Originally Posted by AmpGuru2424
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 21:18 #17158Senior Member

Posts: 97It is bad.
Wish I had something good to tell you. I've been browsing 3 days now and haven't seen a single thing that interests me. It's bad out there now.
Originally Posted by IbChilln
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 18:13 #17157Senior Member

Posts: 78Dry spell for dependable outcalls
Hey guys,
With all the deposit scams and flaky providers, does any one have any dependable outcall providers that they are willing to share?
My eyes are bleeding from looking at STG & LC.
TIA!!
-
02-26-22 16:36 #17156Senior Member

Posts: 137Pm sent. Look forward to your reply.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 12:01 #17155Senior Member

Posts: 34She is cute but this makes me sad more than anything else.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 21:33 #17154Senior Member

Posts: 102Water Parks Nearby
Do we have any water work specialists in the area. It seems those are hard to come by. Some claim they are squirters but I'm talking about the ones where it's easier for them to do so.
-
02-25-22 17:51 #17153Senior Member

Posts: 867Greek specialists?
Who are the go-to ladies these days for anal in the Raleigh area?
-
02-25-22 13:00 #17152Senior Member

Posts: 99So, maybe I can get a QV for $20?
Originally Posted by Sandman72
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 09:18 #17151Senior Member

Posts: 1710That's a first! Ha ha Obviously, nobody give her a red cent.
Originally Posted by Sandman72
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 08:53 #17150Senior Member

Posts: 193Yuck
Is she even alive.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





