Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,651 to 13,665 of 61398
-
02-27-22 21:17 #47748Senior Member

Posts: 203They're out 24/7. Lately the streets have been deader than I've ever seen them. I've only been able to hookup with girls on my phone list.
Originally Posted by SolidShooter
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 16:54 #47747I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 329Just been browsing
Friday night / Saturday morning.
Saw a woman walking down Monroe with a rhinestone house. Thought she was a guy for a second did a you-turn when I could to get a closer look. Online it says her name is Kylie dropped her off in Morrall Park after we hung out for bit I prefer social media over the phone number.
(Photo was from an sumosearch / escort fish).
I found myself reading the forum keeping up to date I finally took a look see driving enjoying the close view of all the gorgeous women I met in 2021 taking photos when I could I finally took the plunge to join the forum this month.
-
02-27-22 16:53 #47746Senior Member

Posts: 394MP Amber
You're absolutely right Phyuck! The game is the game and most who get caught up usually become fatalities of the game. Here's a couple shots of her the one and only time I scooped her back in 2017. She wasn't worth trying a second time. I saw her walking pass Rofo and she looks like a toothpick nowadays. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
BEF.
-
02-27-22 12:49 #47745Senior Member

Posts: 1126MP Amber
Looks far from that now. The game is the game, and it has taken its toll on her.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 10:53 #47744Senior Member

Posts: 1043Correct move.
You did the right thing bro. Any streetwalker that is that dope sick will take your money and you will not see them again or they will get their fix, fall into a very drug induced state. When they come of that state, they do not remember the fronted money and or the services that you paid them for.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
02-27-22 10:08 #47743Regular Member

Posts: 11Kacey
Kacey is all booked up with a kid. She looks really good. It's a shame her brother got her started on that road and kept her out there.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 07:08 #47742Regular Member

Posts: 20Operating Hours
Howdy everyone, I'm new to this forum and have been enjoying all the info. Something I had a question on was when these girls work? I know it's all different for each SW & area but for example could I find them during the day (8 am - 5 pm) or mostly late nights and early early mornings. I've tried the circle and area around Wilkens between Casey St. And the jones falls river without much luck at these times. Any intel you might have would be appreciated!
Cheers.
-
02-26-22 22:43 #47741Banned Member

Posts: 5343Wow, she looks good for as long as she's been in the game.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 22:19 #47740Senior Member

Posts: 144Whoaaa
She sounds so familiar think I mess with her years ago show a picture please she had long dark hair and she lived across from the Royal farms down in those houses.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 22:07 #47739Senior Member

Posts: 977Morrell Park Amber
Her looks were on point when she first hit the loop. Head game was a 2. She had no experience and was a rookie dick sucker.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
Over time she built up a better rhythm but she's so thin now and teeth or in bad shape sadly. She was quit the looker back in the day. Last I saw she was probably 80 to 90 lbs. Can anyone confirm recent dates?
-
02-26-22 19:51 #47738Senior Member

Posts: 477Jack Knauf
Clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 14:29 #47737Senior Member

Posts: 511I'll say this. She's around not on the WS. She got a SD, don't know if he's on here.
Originally Posted by Strata
[View Original Post]
I don't want to fuck-up her flow. Cool people.
Oak.
-
02-26-22 12:50 #47736Senior Member

Posts: 444I saw that, I was thinking the other monger gave chase for his. 20 back and crashed.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
Apache Says Stay Safe!
-
02-26-22 12:48 #47735Senior Member

Posts: 346Morrell Park tiny skinny 4'9" amber
I keep reading about a tiny amber, but have any of you got intel on super short amber who stutters when she's nervous?
No marks. Doesn't inject. Just hits the glass pipe.
-
02-26-22 11:52 #47734Senior Member

Posts: 631Kiara
Saw her at Westside SC and she jumped in and tells me she was way ill and asked for $10 advance and said she would be right back. I didn't even wait and just went on looking for other options.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






