Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11531

    Churchill

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinBetter  [View Original Post]
    Where is this patti you speak of kind sir? Pm if you will. Thank you. ,some how I haven't seen or heard of this one.
    While I have not seen her the only Patti I am aware of is at Churchill.

    https://bodyrub.pro/

  2. #11530
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterT  [View Original Post]
    Saw Patti awhile back very good edging standard.
    Where is this patti you speak of kind sir? Pm if you will. Thank you. ,some how I haven't seen or heard of this one.

  3. #11529

    Spring

    Spring gives a very good massage, standard.

  4. #11528

    Patti

    Saw Patti awhile back very good edging standard.

  5. #11527

    King

    Visited king recently very good massage, back walk, lots of teasing. Worth the $.

  6. #11526

    You're probably right

    Quote Originally Posted by LvTheLightsOn  [View Original Post]
    I talked with a provider that I know quite well yesterday. She was unaware that her add was up on the site. I think it may be a mirror site to RR until they get back up and running but am quite unsure. The formate is exactly the same as RR.

    Lv.
    I agree that it looks like the exact same format and it does seem odd that ads from back in January are showing up here on the new site. I was just trying to help those who may not save all these numbers and don't know how to call for an appointment now that the RR site is dead. Loved the USA Classifieds site when it was up and running.

  7. #11525

    It clear

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmHobby  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on the talent here now? Twonutts-I tried to PM you but it wouldn't go thru. Your mailbox may be full.
    There are two new ones at Eva, one new one at IB I prefer the looks at Eva.

  8. #11524

    Eva / IB

    Any intel on the talent here now? Twonutts-I tried to PM you but it wouldn't go thru. Your mailbox may be full.

  9. #11523

    Rub MD

    I talked with a provider that I know quite well yesterday. She was unaware that her add was up on the site. I think it may be a mirror site to RR until they get back up and running but am quite unsure. The formate is exactly the same as RR.

    Lv.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses75  [View Original Post]
    Was scrolling on another city's forum and found this site: https://rubmd.com/..

    It looks like most of the providers have moved their ads over here.

  10. #11522

    Rub Ratings Replacement

    Was scrolling on another city's forum and found this site: https://rubmd.com/..

    It looks like most of the providers have moved their ads over here.

  11. #11521
    Shill for Relaxation Station, ignore all posts


    Posts: 122

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    Don't believe so no.
    It's not. She's worked there before a few different. Times. She's gone by Maria, Demi, and Nadia.

  12. #11520
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDawg22  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell but is the Jade now at RS the Same Jade from Churchill?
    No, totally different girl.

  13. #11519
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDawg22  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell but is the Jade now at RS the Same Jade from Churchill?
    Don't believe so no.

  14. #11518

    Jade

    I can't tell but is the Jade now at RS the Same Jade from Churchill?

  15. #11517

    Dude if that's your preference

    Quote Originally Posted by Markamp  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if any of you guys and tell me where to find a AMP with older attendants that are small with flat butts. It's just what I like. Thanks guys.
    You should be as happy as a kid in a candy store in this area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape