Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 60954
-
02-27-22 16:14 #48084Senior Member

Posts: 61Who complained?
There's a newish report on GG. Wonder if they were from Joy?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Did someone complain to PC or GC? Looking back at the ABR closure on GG, they included (added?) a write-up of a complaint received (wife got STD, husband blamed business, wife complained). Eventually the owner was also charged. Haven't seen that yet for any of the Recent Gwinnett actions. Or is this just PC or GC targeting specific services?
MT.
-
02-27-22 14:56 #48083Regular Member

Posts: 20Went there today and Cindy was there slim and wear yoga pants.
Originally Posted by GeeWhizMa
[View Original Post]
Not natural tits and allowed roaming hand and mouth. I didn't try utc bottom.
60/60. Will try again if there s some more memo on the table.
-
02-27-22 13:49 #48082Senior Member

Posts: 798Jin
Agree with SyD, I like Jin better as well. Some of the best massages I've ever had. Saw her for a few years.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 11:53 #48081Banned Member

Posts: 13634And today Chalet and Joy Health remain closed. I suppose it depends upon how many past city violations they've had as to whether they'll ever re-open.
Originally Posted by LukaKu
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 08:22 #48080

Posts: 682[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-26-22 22:37 #48079Banned Member

Posts: 2410You obviously haven't read my recent review on Lu's and if you were as adept at mongering as you claim to be, you would already know this.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 19:57 #48078Banned Member

Posts: 2410Review is up on Hispanic Massage Apartment user blog.
Originally Posted by Blanco805
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 19:43 #48077Banned Member

Posts: 2410Thank you! I've learned so much from reading your posts.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 18:41 #48076Senior Member

Posts: 4061LOL forget I posted that.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
#Awesome Average.
-
02-26-22 18:29 #48075Banned Member

Posts: 13634Who? Michelle isn't that fat.
Originally Posted by Kotaindah77
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 17:59 #48074Senior Member

Posts: 4061LOL I keep reading the posts from you MassageAverage and thinking " I don't remember posting that. " but I see it's your name LOL. Welcome to the group.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 16:18 #48073Banned Member

Posts: 2410
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]
I was thinking the same thing.
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 16:08 #48072Regular Member

Posts: 5Check rubmd
Hey guys. Very legit website. RUBMD.com! Every woman is on there from rubratings.
-
02-26-22 14:04 #48071Regular Member

Posts: 2For Norcross area, I recommend " sweet dreqm massage" there is no thicker than that. FS for sure.
Originally Posted by PapiBigD
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 12:51 #48070Banned Member

Posts: 2410Try excellence and ask for Linda.
Originally Posted by LukaKu
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






