Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48069

    Looking for more thick or chunky Asians

    Like title says, anything in Buford, Suwannee, lawrenceville or even norcross area. All the ones I knew of are long gone. I'm in the mood this morning fellas LOL.

    Also, is Emma still at meet massage in lawrenceville?
    Last edited by PapiBigD; 02-26-22 at 10:48. Reason: Name

  2. #48068

    For those in the know

    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    Today I tried visiting Joy & Health in Peachtree Corners, and to my disappointment it was closed. It was early but well past the time they usually open. I drove over to Chalet and was closed as well. No signs, yellow tape or anything. Just closed. Lemon is closed, Excellence, Annas and the one next to the hot dog place are open, but I am afraid that the Uncle has spooked several of the businesses. Hopefully is a temporary thing.
    It's obvious the City is trying to cleanse itself of AMPs. Proceed with caution.

  3. #48067

    Rose By Any Other Name

    Quote Originally Posted by TN1944  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen ydia at Rose Massage on Alpharetta?. Have seen her a couple of times. Great HE and utc top and bottom. Cute and energetic.
    I see her but by her old name. If you like her now you should've seen her 10 years ago. Very pretty; elegant even.

  4. #48066

    Peachtree Corners

    Today I tried visiting Joy & Health in Peachtree Corners, and to my disappointment it was closed. It was early but well past the time they usually open. I drove over to Chalet and was closed as well. No signs, yellow tape or anything. Just closed. Lemon is closed, Excellence, Annas and the one next to the hot dog place are open, but I am afraid that the Uncle has spooked several of the businesses. Hopefully is a temporary thing.

  5. #48065
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukkvv11  [View Original Post]
    I got a very young girl there today, like early 20's, she still in college, when I asked her if she can take care of my brother, she say she don't know how, she never have any experience of that, but she don't mind watching me do it so she can learn how, and she watched it very curiously and giggle a lot, made me feel shy.but made me excited as she watching.
    That's one of the oldest tricks in the book, that of the girl claiming she doesn't know how. Translation: LAZY!

  6. #48064

    A funny experience today

    I got a very young girl there today, like early 20's, she still in college, when I asked her if she can take care of my brother, she say she don't know how, she never have any experience of that, but she don't mind watching me do it so she can learn how, and she watched it very curiously and giggle a lot, made me feel shy.but made me excited as she watching.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by yesterday during lunch break and spent a relaxing hour here. Got Sasha, she has her mask on so is hard to tell her age but I'm guessing early 30's? Massage was pretty good, spent about 40 minutes or so then she asked me to turn over. I guided her hand to the right area and the fun begin. I otc her all over, and toward the end I finally had the balls to go utc on top. Feels good, nice B cup. Afterward she cleaned me up and massage me for 2 more minutes. Bottle of water on the way out, 60 + 60 since I got utc. Looks like it will be my favorite lunch place for a while.

  7. #48063
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnUtah  [View Original Post]
    Talking about stinky pussy, a while back, there is this one provider with such stinky pussy where the smell just over powers you. One day, I just got tired of it and decided to finger her hard and deep and ask her to suck my finger. To my amazement, she sucked my finger like a fucking lollipop. What the fuck? I would have gagged and barfed all over the place. I guess its like liking the smell of your own fart. Shittttt.
    I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. The truth is always stranger than fiction, eh?

  8. #48062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanco805  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten luck trying to contact them recently? I tried for a few days ago, and I got nothing back.
    Yes.

    If your not LEO don't act like LEO as these places can get spooked easy.

    Once they know you cool no problem.

    Sometimes flakey.

    Just keep trying.

    Nice when they are not too busy and you get to see a line up. Sometimes can be very hot. Depends. Bad when busy and you sit in a room with another guy and wait for one.

    and yes the other thread talks about this and some would prefer this there.

  9. #48061

    Still waiting

    Quote Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo  [View Original Post]
    Who did you see there?
    What I thought. Fraud.

  10. #48060
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    You can't unless you fuck one of the few CAMP ladies that do BBFS with a stinky pussy.
    Talking about stinky pussy, a while back, there is this one provider with such stinky pussy where the smell just over powers you. One day, I just got tired of it and decided to finger her hard and deep and ask her to suck my finger. To my amazement, she sucked my finger like a fucking lollipop. What the fuck? I would have gagged and barfed all over the place. I guess its like liking the smell of your own fart. Shittttt.

  11. #48059
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanco805  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten luck trying to contact them recently? I tried for a few days ago, and I got nothing back.
    Headed there tonight, although I'll post it in Hispanic Massage Apartments where it's supposed to go. You may find some posts there if you read it.

  12. #48058

    Or

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    Not patented!! Ha ha!128540;. Feel free to use it. But it works! By the way, I am so sorry my intel about SiSi seems to be bogus. I really though my source was connected.
    Maybe someone gave HairyM false information denying what really happened. Only one way to find out, open records act.

  13. #48057
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Why is it that dental floss and Listerine are never on a Chinese woman's shopping list?
    Because neither one will remedy the issue, a good oral probiotic will though.

  14. #48056
    Quote Originally Posted by JDont  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to this one but I hear it good.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/75700949

    Good luck.
    Has anyone gotten luck trying to contact them recently? I tried for a few days ago, and I got nothing back.

  15. #48055
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape