Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 656 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 156 556 606 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 706 756 1156 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen most hot girls on SA that are real in the last 2-3 years. I can't recognize a single one of there girls which seem odd.
    That's what I'm saying!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    I think it's pretty clear that no ones giving away their gems or sharing pics. Here's one that I'd consider a 8/9, face is not clear but according to body I'm sure she'll be good. I'd say my rotation is in same level or better which give you a idea what I'm working with especially when I'm willing to give that one up. Too far for me and I don't do lunch meet ups.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-fefd67203c5d
    Been talking to her but she's pretty flaky, asked for my number and never texted. Never got to scheduling a meeting yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-ddc8ff8c2d2c

    Real. Met a while ago. Not my type but was fun. I'm into ivy leaguers now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-60875724f8d5

    I ghosted after finding her insta. Way older than 28 by at least 10 yrs.
    I met the first girl a couple weeks ago. She's real and those are her pics. After the M&G, I tried setting up a second date and she literally told me she's too busy between school and her kid to see anyone LOL. 99% she's just not into me, why would you be on SA if you're too busy for a SD?

    The second one looks disgusting from her pics, surprised you'd even bother talking to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Haley, unfortunately she's not active anymore. She's doing International Business studies, and said she's going to France for spring semester. Saw some sc stories from her making me believe it's true, and sorry not sharing the sc I'd with anyone as last time I did that the girl blocked me perm soon after.

    That said, this girl may be still available:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-34dce707ff84

    I met her last year, and quickly went to sc where we messaged for over 3 weeks before meeting. She's a student at American you. She send me semi-nude pictures of her and we exchanged dirty talk over sc, which helped get us going, then it was so much easier when we met. I took her to a nice restaurant, winded and dined, she showed no signs of leaving so I brought up getting a place which she agreed with no protest, and off we went to the races. From there I saw her another 3 more dates, unfortunately her demands kept increasing, as she wanted me to buy things for her which I found too much to keep up with, so we parted ways. But you may try your luck.
    Oh boy, nothing turns me on more than a slighty thicker girl posing next to a tub of ice cream.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to talk to this girl, so far she hasn't seen any of my messages.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Reupped my account now that more girls are coming out of the woodwork activating older accounts and came across this gem.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-5f7d8c9a4e64

    Don't have many nights like this, but they are the reason SA is like hotel California. Messaged her on the site and quickly moved to Snapchat to confirm I wasn't being catfished and then to text. Did the true people search to confirm she was real.

    She Doesn't drive and so ended up ubering her to our meet and greet for drinks, which turned into dinner. She was playing footsies with me under the table and so I slid next to her during dessert. Put my hand on her knees and then up her skirt where I was greeted by an extremely wet box. After fingerbanging her whenever the server wasn't hovering around the table and then we ended up inside the restroom stall where she knelt in front of me for a very nice sloppy BBBJ with lots of eye contact, after which, I took her from behind BBCIP (she told me she was on birth control during the meal). Complete submissive freak. Calling me daddy during our meal, rubbing my cock with her foot during dinner, and talking dirty while I was fucking her from behind.

    I had only planned for the meet to be an initial m&g, and so had already set expectations that I had to get home by a reasonable hour to get back to my SO. Also mentioned that because I hadn't planning on anything more than a M&G that I didn't have an allowance. She didn't ask for one after the evening ended, but did ask to see me again soon.

    Sadly though, she is a one and done for me. I had one too many drinks premeal, and so didn't notice the stench on my finger after fingerbanging her. It was all over my junk as well. Something is also not right about this girl in the head and relatively certain the stench was from other dudes unloading in her as well. Sealing the deal was way too easy and if she gave it up that quick for me, I'm sure the panties were dropping for other guys before she met me.

    In any case, here's a layup for you gentlemen. Besides, I've added two more to the rotation after reupping my account last week, and so wouldn't have room to keep this one even if she wasn't high volume. Before you ask the question, I don't plan on sharing the other two who I added (or anyone in my current rotation for that matter) until I'm done with them. You do get to have this one though.
    Lol looks like Beth thinks I'm ugly. Read message 12 hours ago and looked at my profile, no response.

  2. #8595
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    I think it's pretty clear that no ones giving away their gems or sharing pics. Here's one that I'd consider a 8/9, face is not clear but according to body I'm sure she'll be good. I'd say my rotation is in same level or better which give you a idea what I'm working with especially when I'm willing to give that one up. Too far for me and I don't do lunch meet ups.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-fefd67203c5d
    Did you take her off the market!!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-3cfef74bb0b3

  3. #8594

    Haley

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Why did you stop seeing her? Is she still available?
    Her name is Haley, unfortunately she's not active anymore. She's doing International Business studies, and said she's going to France for spring semester. Saw some sc stories from her making me believe it's true, and sorry not sharing the sc I'd with anyone as last time I did that the girl blocked me perm soon after.

    That said, this girl may be still available:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-34dce707ff84

    I met her last year, and quickly went to sc where we messaged for over 3 weeks before meeting. She's a student at American you. She send me semi-nude pictures of her and we exchanged dirty talk over sc, which helped get us going, then it was so much easier when we met. I took her to a nice restaurant, winded and dined, she showed no signs of leaving so I brought up getting a place which she agreed with no protest, and off we went to the races. From there I saw her another 3 more dates, unfortunately her demands kept increasing, as she wanted me to buy things for her which I found too much to keep up with, so we parted ways. But you may try your luck.

  4. #8593
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-ddc8ff8c2d2c

    Real. Met a while ago. Not my type but was fun. I'm into ivy leaguers now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-60875724f8d5

    I ghosted after finding her insta. Way older than 28 by at least 10 yrs.

  5. #8592
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Reupped my account now that more girls are coming out of the woodwork activating older accounts and came across this gem.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-5f7d8c9a4e64

    Don't have many nights like this, but they are the reason SA is like hotel California. Messaged her on the site and quickly moved to Snapchat to confirm I wasn't being catfished and then to text. Did the true people search to confirm she was real.

    She Doesn't drive and so ended up ubering her to our meet and greet for drinks, which turned into dinner. She was playing footsies with me under the table and so I slid next to her during dessert. Put my hand on her knees and then up her skirt where I was greeted by an extremely wet box. After fingerbanging her whenever the server wasn't hovering around the table and then we ended up inside the restroom stall where she knelt in front of me for a very nice sloppy BBBJ with lots of eye contact, after which, I took her from behind BBCIP (she told me she was on birth control during the meal). Complete submissive freak. Calling me daddy during our meal, rubbing my cock with her foot during dinner, and talking dirty while I was fucking her from behind..
    LOL! Great write up. I'd bang but your write just says stay the fuck away. The stench is something I can deal with it causes instant ed doesn't matter if the girl is model hot.

  6. #8591

    Sharing

    I wouldn't put much weight in what Tomfordmodel say. He posted a bunch of dead links and never made corrections. His reviews normally have no name or link to the girls. I find his post to have little to no help to the forum in general.

    I agree we all hide our gems. I only post reviews of girls I drop. I normally go for college sorority girl look.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    I think it's pretty clear that no ones giving away their gems or sharing pics. Here's one that I'd consider a 8/9, face is not clear but according to body I'm sure she'll be good. I'd say my rotation is in same level or better which give you a idea what I'm working with especially when I'm willing to give that one up. Too far for me and I don't do lunch meet ups.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-fefd67203c5d

  7. #8590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Pics of some. I want to see what you consider hot.

    Anyways, this one is available. She was a long term so get at it.
    I think it's pretty clear that no ones giving away their gems or sharing pics. Here's one that I'd consider a 8/9, face is not clear but according to body I'm sure she'll be good. I'd say my rotation is in same level or better which give you a idea what I'm working with especially when I'm willing to give that one up. Too far for me and I don't do lunch meet ups.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-fefd67203c5d
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12112.jpg‎  

  8. #8589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Odd

    Quote Originally Posted by JkNova9  [View Original Post]
    Posting again and including pics this time to see if anyone would want to swap pics / vids and info on these and other chicks from SA and SDM. Each of these I've met and either closed with or at the min got pics etc from. Shoot me a DM and if you'd like to swap.
    I've seen most hot girls on SA that are real in the last 2-3 years. I can't recognize a single one of there girls which seem odd.

  9. #8588

    Beth is free

    Reupped my account now that more girls are coming out of the woodwork activating older accounts and came across this gem.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-5f7d8c9a4e64

    Don't have many nights like this, but they are the reason SA is like hotel California. Messaged her on the site and quickly moved to Snapchat to confirm I wasn't being catfished and then to text. Did the true people search to confirm she was real.

    She Doesn't drive and so ended up ubering her to our meet and greet for drinks, which turned into dinner. She was playing footsies with me under the table and so I slid next to her during dessert. Put my hand on her knees and then up her skirt where I was greeted by an extremely wet box. After fingerbanging her whenever the server wasn't hovering around the table and then we ended up inside the restroom stall where she knelt in front of me for a very nice sloppy BBBJ with lots of eye contact, after which, I took her from behind BBCIP (she told me she was on birth control during the meal). Complete submissive freak. Calling me daddy during our meal, rubbing my cock with her foot during dinner, and talking dirty while I was fucking her from behind.

    I had only planned for the meet to be an initial m&g, and so had already set expectations that I had to get home by a reasonable hour to get back to my SO. Also mentioned that because I hadn't planning on anything more than a M&G that I didn't have an allowance. She didn't ask for one after the evening ended, but did ask to see me again soon.

    Sadly though, she is a one and done for me. I had one too many drinks premeal, and so didn't notice the stench on my finger after fingerbanging her. It was all over my junk as well. Something is also not right about this girl in the head and relatively certain the stench was from other dudes unloading in her as well. Sealing the deal was way too easy and if she gave it up that quick for me, I'm sure the panties were dropping for other guys before she met me.

    In any case, here's a layup for you gentlemen. Besides, I've added two more to the rotation after reupping my account last week, and so wouldn't have room to keep this one even if she wasn't high volume. Before you ask the question, I don't plan on sharing the other two who I added (or anyone in my current rotation for that matter) until I'm done with them. You do get to have this one though.

  10. #8587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Did you post in the right forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by JkNova9  [View Original Post]
    Posting again and including pics this time to see if anyone would want to swap pics / vids and info on these and other chicks from SA and SDM. Each of these I've met and either closed with or at the min got pics etc from. Shoot me a DM and if you'd like to swap.
    Did you mean to post this in DC? I'm asking because:

    1. These girls are way too hot for DC LOL. Hot, relatively young white girls? DC is more on the older, browner, fatter side. If they're truly DC, I've never seen any of them on SA.

    2. These girls all sent you nude selfies with their face included at your request? Only time that's ever happened for me is when it's a scammer.

  11. #8586

    Last fall

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Three months last fall with this one was fantastic, and another one very similar profile ended late Dec. Had me looking for same quality, not easy.
    Why did you stop seeing her? Is she still available?

  12. #8585

    Pics / Info Swap

    Posting again and including pics this time to see if anyone would want to swap pics / vids and info on these and other chicks from SA and SDM. Each of these I've met and either closed with or at the min got pics etc from. Shoot me a DM and if you'd like to swap.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11DDEAAA-2819-4E77-9D0E-EC68B9AB4BDC.jpg‎   36AEBA4B-7854-4E2C-BB9D-100DADE6BBFA.jpg‎   928DFB1A-0E03-475E-A5CD-99C51CC9F382.jpg‎   C830B03C-133A-440A-B74D-F9BA1D2E53DD.jpg‎   EA29C614-4609-43EE-B9D0-FAEABB8D1380.jpg‎  

    4E566DE8-F5B9-4832-A1F9-0EE14562AF70.jpg‎   5D15B41C-D50F-4D78-9A17-6B471C74A1F7.jpg‎   ABE01E3F-0CAE-4010-9EDB-FFE9DD5B1C6F.jpg‎   01933B6E-D9D3-4697-AF2F-E1C8FC84AA3F.jpg‎   7308F275-7525-4332-B2A6-9D1B998E7E84.jpg‎  


  13. #8584
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    There is regret and shame immediately after banging out some ugly porker. After a day or so it subsides and you're back on the hunt. Go bang those less desirable ladies, and low ball them while you're at it. No man is going to say, "I shouldn't have had sex with so many ladies," heck, not even "Magic" Johnson.
    Three months last fall with this one was fantastic, and another one very similar profile ended late Dec. Had me looking for same quality, not easy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pty1.jpg‎  

  14. #8583

    No Regerts

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Either I don't try hard enough to message too many or too selective. I am taking time off until early summer.
    There is regret and shame immediately after banging out some ugly porker. After a day or so it subsides and you're back on the hunt. Go bang those less desirable ladies, and low ball them while you're at it. No man is going to say, "I shouldn't have had sex with so many ladies," heck, not even "Magic" Johnson.

  15. #8582

    PH Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-5addef2da47e

    Put together that these two are friends and know each other (included the link to Sensual again just in case). Getting in good with one would probably get you in with the other if you wanted 3-way action. I put out some feelers to Marguerite about that. She has a couple of brief videos on PornHub, too, and it looks like she strips at Crystal City Restaurant. I was hoping Siren's stuff would get picked up alongside it (maybe they'd subscribe to each other on PH) but I'm wagering that OF is the place where they might have made some videos together.
    https://www.pornhub.com/model/margueritebbyg

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape