Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 59510
-
02-27-22 13:49 #46640Senior Member

Posts: 798Jin
Agree with SyD, I like Jin better as well. Some of the best massages I've ever had. Saw her for a few years.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 11:53 #46639Banned Member

Posts: 13634And today Chalet and Joy Health remain closed. I suppose it depends upon how many past city violations they've had as to whether they'll ever re-open.
Originally Posted by LukaKu
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 08:22 #46638

Posts: 682[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-26-22 22:37 #46637Banned Member

Posts: 2410You obviously haven't read my recent review on Lu's and if you were as adept at mongering as you claim to be, you would already know this.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 19:57 #46636Banned Member

Posts: 2410Review is up on Hispanic Massage Apartment user blog.
Originally Posted by Blanco805
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 19:43 #46635Banned Member

Posts: 2410Thank you! I've learned so much from reading your posts.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 18:41 #46634Senior Member

Posts: 4061LOL forget I posted that.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
#Awesome Average.
-
02-26-22 18:29 #46633Banned Member

Posts: 13634Who? Michelle isn't that fat.
Originally Posted by Kotaindah77
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 17:59 #46632Senior Member

Posts: 4061LOL I keep reading the posts from you MassageAverage and thinking " I don't remember posting that. " but I see it's your name LOL. Welcome to the group.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 16:18 #46631Banned Member

Posts: 2410
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]
I was thinking the same thing.
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 16:08 #46630Regular Member

Posts: 5Check rubmd
Hey guys. Very legit website. RUBMD.com! Every woman is on there from rubratings.
-
02-26-22 14:04 #46629Regular Member

Posts: 2For Norcross area, I recommend " sweet dreqm massage" there is no thicker than that. FS for sure.
Originally Posted by PapiBigD
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 12:51 #46628Banned Member

Posts: 2410Try excellence and ask for Linda.
Originally Posted by LukaKu
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 10:28 #46627Senior Member

Posts: 114Looking for more thick or chunky Asians
Like title says, anything in Buford, Suwannee, lawrenceville or even norcross area. All the ones I knew of are long gone. I'm in the mood this morning fellas LOL.
Also, is Emma still at meet massage in lawrenceville?Last edited by PapiBigD; 02-26-22 at 10:48. Reason: Name
-
02-26-22 09:52 #46626

Posts: 682For those in the know
It's obvious the City is trying to cleanse itself of AMPs. Proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by LukaKu
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






