Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,636 to 13,650 of 61408
-
02-26-22 14:29 #47773Senior Member

Posts: 511I'll say this. She's around not on the WS. She got a SD, don't know if he's on here.
Originally Posted by Strata
[View Original Post]
I don't want to fuck-up her flow. Cool people.
Oak.
-
02-26-22 12:50 #47772Senior Member

Posts: 440I saw that, I was thinking the other monger gave chase for his. 20 back and crashed.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
Apache Says Stay Safe!
-
02-26-22 12:48 #47771Senior Member

Posts: 346Morrell Park tiny skinny 4'9" amber
I keep reading about a tiny amber, but have any of you got intel on super short amber who stutters when she's nervous?
No marks. Doesn't inject. Just hits the glass pipe.
-
02-26-22 11:52 #47770Senior Member

Posts: 631Kiara
Saw her at Westside SC and she jumped in and tells me she was way ill and asked for $10 advance and said she would be right back. I didn't even wait and just went on looking for other options.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 11:48 #47769Senior Member

Posts: 6313 cars wrecked on Wilkens
Man those 3 cars are totaled and on both sides of the road. Must have been a bad one.
-
02-26-22 09:46 #47768Senior Member

Posts: 165Reds
Everything said is true. Used to see Reds all the time. Last I heard was she was beefing with another girl and her and her BF was holding her stuff until they got the money. But here's some pics of her.
Originally Posted by Strata
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 05:39 #47767Senior Member

Posts: 146Reds
Yes, that's Red / Redds / Tyler.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 22:42 #47766Senior Member

Posts: 977Yes and would you believe at one time she was over 200 lbs. But man she had some serious head game.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 20:53 #47765Regular Member

Posts: 8Nice creampie
Nice creampie.
-
02-25-22 19:34 #47764Senior Member

Posts: 511Are you talking about this Reds?
Originally Posted by Strata
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 19:12 #47763Senior Member

Posts: 146Abbie and Red Updates
Abbie recovered from the groin clot. The decreased menu is due to other issues.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
Last I heard, Red / Redds / Tyler planned to return to Virginia, but I haven't been able to confirm.
-Strata.
-
02-25-22 18:13 #47762Banned Member

Posts: 254Yeah
Yeah, that makes sense. Why'all were talking about girls dashing, so I'm thinking she literally hit the car as she was jumping out of yours. I see now you were saying she "jumped in" as in she got into the car.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 17:34 #47761Senior Member

Posts: 203Seems like simply giving the BJ would cost less than coordinating a scam with someone to split $20 minus gas money.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 17:31 #47760Senior Member

Posts: 203Here's a link to Tim's motel:
Originally Posted by Rydg187
[View Original Post]
https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=tims+motel.
-
02-25-22 17:29 #47759Senior Member

Posts: 203I think you misread his post, he said she got into the car that passed him, not that the car hit her.
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




