Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1554
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Are you so sure of that? I quote from.

    https://wabikes.org/index.php/growin...cycle-related/#text=Ride%20 as%20 far%20 to%20 the, except%20 when%20 turning%20 or%20 passing. &text=Bicycles%20 are%20 not%20 required%20 to%20 use%20 a%20 bike%20 lane%20 or%20 shoulder.
    Note I said "(I think)", ie, not sure. But whether breaking the law or not, why can't common sense prevail? In that particular case, after the idiot gave me the finger, it would have been reasonably right for me to do something to him (maybe physical harm).

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    And as for sidewalks, in many jurisdictions you cannot legally ride a bike on a sidewalk (in Seattle you can, mostly). But if I am confronted with a choice of riding on a busy, shoulderless road with 40 mph traffic and riding illegally on a sidewalk, it is a no-brainer and fuck the law.

    I agree that some cyclists can be obnoxious jerks. But there are a lot of motorists who are obnoxious jerks as well, the difference being that one group of obnoxious jerks are operating tons of metal and machinery that can easily kill people, while the other group dresses in odd clothing. And that's why I think motorists need to be held to a higher standard: simply because they can kill and injure others so easily.

    You also need to keep in mind that motorists invade bicycle lanes all the time, for any reason and no reason at all.
    You would be one of the few, in a very, very minority, that would use their head and behave in a mature fashion. Most bicyclists are just jerks, and think they own the road.

    And as for motorists invade bike lanes all the time, the same could be said of bicyclists who invade road lanes outside of bicycle lanes. Whether legal or not, it's still the same: if there is a bike lane, then use it!

  2. #1553

    You need to read up on the law, I think

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    ...
    So, legally that bicyclist was breaking the law (I think), ...
    Are you so sure of that? I quote from.

    https://wabikes.org/index.php/growin...cycle-related/#text=Ride%20 as%20 far%20 to%20 the, except%20 when%20 turning%20 or%20 passing. &text=Bicycles%20 are%20 not%20 required%20 to%20 use%20 a%20 bike%20 lane%20 or%20 shoulder.

    Ride as far to the right as is safe and practical except when turning or passing. Bicycles are not required to use a bike lane or shoulder.
    And as for sidewalks, in many jurisdictions you cannot legally ride a bike on a sidewalk (in Seattle you can, mostly). But if I am confronted with a choice of riding on a busy, shoulderless road with 40 mph traffic and riding illegally on a sidewalk, it is a no-brainer and fuck the law.

    I agree that some cyclists can be obnoxious jerks. But there are a lot of motorists who are obnoxious jerks as well, the difference being that one group of obnoxious jerks are operating tons of metal and machinery that can easily kill people, while the other group dresses in odd clothing. And that's why I think motorists need to be held to a higher standard: simply because they can kill and injure others so easily.

    You also need to keep in mind that motorists invade bicycle lanes all the time, for any reason and no reason at all.

  3. #1552

    Resolution

    Quote Originally Posted by TJohns1169  [View Original Post]
    Is there someway we can ban the retard posts that a certain individual makes on this site? He really brings no value at all to providing real and / or good intel on girls. Just mostly makes rants of jibberish and complete none sense. I've held my tongue for long enough, but his BS post must stop. Is there a way we can get him sent to Ukraine to help in the fighting and leave us the hell alone. Sorry just tired of this fucktard.
    You may place any member on your "Ignore List" and resolve your problem. I have found this to be a valuable option and utilize it occasionally.

  4. #1551

    Absolutely not!

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    In some countries, if a motorist hits a cyclist they automatically lose their driving privileges unless they can prove that the cyclist was extremely reckless.

    I can't get how fragile some people are. So you're saying it is okay to kill or seriously injure someone because they cost you a few minutes time? That is pretty psycho if you ask me.
    Should have phrased that better. All I'm saying is in most countries. The cyclists are smart enough to ride in the bike lane or side walks. And those are all congested. American cyclists here are entitled! I just hate how you have to wait on them in a one lane road while they pedal up a hill. No hate or harm to them. Was just venting, pretty sure some have been hit my cars before.

  5. #1550
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    I am not spending money at particular stores, because I can find the exact same item at another store for less. Prime example: I recently have got hooked on these tasty chips:

    https://www.amazon.com/Popcorners-19.../dp/B0041HVNZ4
    Sure, but you're talking about chips here. You can get the exact same chip with the exact same quality from store to store. But when we're talking about providers / people, that isn't the case. They are vastly different from person to person. No one person is the same. I've had great experiences at lower rates, but I've also very bad experiences at the same rate. It varies wildly when it comes to humans.

    Quote Originally Posted by -WalterWhite
    That's a 5 ounce bag (and a ridiculous price! But my comparison is with a 7 ounce bag. At Walmart, it is $3. 48, but at Winco, it is $2. 98. So, of course I am not stupid, and purchase it at Winco. Plus, the Winco store is much closer to me than Walmart.
    You just said it right there - "Winco is closer to me than Walmart". That's convenience. Sure, you'll go there because chips are cheaper, but it's also closer. If some hot provider is closer and she a bit more $, most guys are going to do it. Not all, but I'm willing to wager most will. Convenience.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite
    saving money here and there definitely adds up. It's basic economics
    Sure it does, but you never mentioned saving money for your future or a rainy day. You've always talked about refusing to pay higher rates so that providers lower said rates. Having said that, if my financial situation allows me to pay more and still save money, it's not a concern for me. That's that thing. What's expensive and takes from your savings to you isn't a hindrance to someone else. This is why Walmart can still carry those chips for a higher price and still be in business.

    LOL

  6. #1549
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    In some countries, if a motorist hits a cyclist they automatically lose their driving privileges unless they can prove that the cyclist was extremely reckless.

    I can't get how fragile some people are. So you're saying it is okay to kill or seriously injure someone because they cost you a few minutes time? That is pretty psycho if you ask me.
    The problem with your argument is that if "we" (people who are decent, considerate, and obey the law) do anything slightly wrong, we'll be basically castrated! Also (I am writing this right after the other post I made regarding the narrow bicyclist who caused me issues), read my post about that, and you'll see why many of us might be "fragile".

  7. #1548
    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    I like how you think WW99. I too, absolutely effing hate cyclists for hogging lanes and such because they know we can't do anything. In any other countries, they would get ran over! Wouldn't even dare. Fuck them! This thread is starting to come back. Keep it up!
    I understand there are laws governing bicyclists, and protecting them. But with some common sense and decency, we would not have so much hatred.

    The following incident still bothers me to this day. When we moved into our townhome in 2005, the main road "outside" the community was completed, and bike lanes were installed on both sides of the street. Each homeowner (including other adjoining communities in the area) was subsequently assessed with a "payment" for the improvement of that road about 9 months or so later, including the bike lanes (it was about $1450 for us, and not tax deductible! About a year later, I exited our community, approached that main road, and made a left (it is 2 lanes only, plus a bike lane on each side). The road ascends up a hill (not too steep). As I drove up the hill, there were 3 people riding their bikes on my right. 2 of them were correctly within the bike lane, but the third one was outside of it, on the road, and impeding me. Now, there was no traffic coming the other way, but legally one is not supposed to cross the line into the other lane. Well, I honked my horn for the bicyclist to move, but he ignored me. So, I did go around him (again, illegally), but as I went by, he gave me the finger! Unfortunately, I am not too strong, plus older than him. And I had nothing in the car I could use to fling at him. So, I had to just drive off. (A now deceased friend of mine would have stopped and did something, and he had WAY more guts than me!

    So, legally that bicyclist was breaking the law (I think), but of course there were no police around. Plus I do not know of any way to report it, and subsequently have something done to that bicyclist. Still frustrates me to this day. Fortunately (and so far), such an incident has happened only once.

  8. #1547

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    Right on, yeah she was a little quiet but seemed like it was more cautious and she wanted me to open her up.

    For me, her being mixed is a plus, mixed girls are my favorite. Can see why the lightened photos might bother some others.

    I wanted to mention her because when I saw the ad I came over here immediately for the real scoop and found nothing. Got to help out the next guy.

    Since my post I've only recently become aware of this group of hot touring Cali girls that she is a part of. I'm going to be on the lookout from now on.

    Everyone's got their kinks, but for me she's hitting high marks on everything at a time when I was basically giving up on GFE with hotties in WA. Hopefully the others in her group do too!
    I'm in the same boat, I've given up mostly on girls in WA. I now get enough GFE and PSE outside the US, and it's never been the same since. I've seen quite a few of the CT girls, and mostly they have been great. I've seen most multiple times too. CarmenNicks, CaseyTyler, CelineBelle (last session was bad I won't see again), CamilaLove, and others have been great. Usually MSOG, DFK, BBBJ, CFS. You can't go wrong but keep in mind they're always busy so you'll be hitting it right after another monger and as soon as you leave there will be another dick waiting in the parking lot. LOL.

  9. #1546
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    My honest opinion is that he won't use nuclear weapons. I do think that once he has a Putin-friendly regime in Ukraine, which could be any day now, he will attempt to foment dissent in the region and find candidates in each country who support him. I'm not sure of any direct military actions after Ukraine, but definitely destabilization will be part of his game in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. Putin is a disinformation master and so is his machine of people under him.

    I'm hoping that Russian citizens begin to take action against Putin from within. Time will tell on that.
    I hope you are correct. But with all the harsh economic sanctions nations are implementing against Russia, and with the Ukraine forces putting up heroic resistance, Putin might get pissed off.

  10. #1545
    Latvia, Estonia, and Lithuania are members of NATO and the EU. Among other orgs. Putin won't touch them.

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    My honest opinion is that he won't use nuclear weapons. I do think that once he has a Putin-friendly regime in Ukraine, which could be any day now, he will attempt to foment dissent in the region and find candidates in each country who support him. I'm not sure of any direct military actions after Ukraine, but definitely destabilization will be part of his game in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. Putin is a disinformation master and so is his machine of people under him.

    I'm hoping that Russian citizens begin to take action against Putin from within. Time will tell on that.

  11. #1544

    Depends on the country

    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    I like how you think WW99. I too, absolutely effing hate cyclists for hogging lanes and such because they know we can't do anything. In any other countries, they would get ran over! Wouldn't even dare. Fuck them! This thread is starting to come back. Keep it up!
    In some countries, if a motorist hits a cyclist they automatically lose their driving privileges unless they can prove that the cyclist was extremely reckless.

    I can't get how fragile some people are. So you're saying it is okay to kill or seriously injure someone because they cost you a few minutes time? That is pretty psycho if you ask me.

  12. #1543

    Indeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Except for stopping in front of your car (how the heck does a dog owner know you hate them? Your statements are valid.

    I actually have a similar disdain with bicycle riders. It seems they think they own the road. I of course understand that legally, they can use most roads for their transportation. But when there are sidewalks that are empty, why not use them and allow traffic to move smoothly? It would be the mature, courteous thing to do. I've also encountered such ignorance when there are bike lanes available, but the bicyclist still chooses to use the road, even if the bike lane is completely empty. And don't get me started on such folks hogging walking paths.
    I like how you think WW99. I too, absolutely effing hate cyclists for hogging lanes and such because they know we can't do anything. In any other countries, they would get ran over! Wouldn't even dare. Fuck them! This thread is starting to come back. Keep it up!

  13. #1542

    RE: Ukraine / Putin

    My honest opinion is that he won't use nuclear weapons. I do think that once he has a Putin-friendly regime in Ukraine, which could be any day now, he will attempt to foment dissent in the region and find candidates in each country who support him. I'm not sure of any direct military actions after Ukraine, but definitely destabilization will be part of his game in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. Putin is a disinformation master and so is his machine of people under him.

    I'm hoping that Russian citizens begin to take action against Putin from within. Time will tell on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    But I still fear the possible use of nuclear weapons by Putin. I don't know if he is level headed enough to realize what that would mean if he decides to use them, but it sure is scary. As it is, there have been enough economic sanctions countries have already imposed (and probably more to come) which could piss him off.

  14. #1541
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    But yet the perception of expensive groceries persists. All of us here can band together and refuse to shop where groceries are "expensive", but yet the store persists. Meanwhile, others continue to shop there because.

    1) they don't perceive said store's prices as being expensive.

    2) it's convenient.

    At the end of the day all you're doing is not spending your money at that particular store. You aren't actually reducing prices.

    LOL - I realize we keep going in circles, i'm finding this debate sort of fun, actually. I don't know why.
    I am not spending money at particular stores, because I can find the exact same item at another store for less. Prime example: I recently have got hooked on these tasty chips:

    https://www.amazon.com/Popcorners-19.../dp/B0041HVNZ4

    That's a 5 ounce bag (and a ridiculous price! But my comparison is with a 7 ounce bag. At Walmart, it is $3. 48, but at Winco, it is $2. 98. So, of course I am not stupid, and purchase it at Winco. Plus, the Winco store is much closer to me than Walmart.

    I can give many, many such examples, some small in prize, some large (like cars and TV sets). I still do some shopping at Walmart, but saving money here and there definitely adds up. It's basic economics, which many, many folks don't understand (or refuse not to understand).

  15. #1540
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheAzz  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her on the other board on her first trip.

    The girl is half half black half Latina. Great pair of tits, chill girl but a bit quiet at first. Just be patient with her and she'll open up. She said some guys are straight up to pushy and expect MSOG for free and all, I agree she gave me vibes she could've been ok with BBFS. She said her BF was lame at the time and didn't fuck her right, I asked how she likes it? She said like you fuck me daddy and got me all excited LOL. A bit later she grabbed by dick and got me hard again for a second shot on goal in one hour no upcharge. I would see her again, but haven't had schedules to match. I give her a thumbs up.
    Right on, yeah she was a little quiet but seemed like it was more cautious and she wanted me to open her up.

    For me, her being mixed is a plus, mixed girls are my favorite. Can see why the lightened photos might bother some others.

    I wanted to mention her because when I saw the ad I came over here immediately for the real scoop and found nothing. Got to help out the next guy.

    Since my post I've only recently become aware of this group of hot touring Cali girls that she is a part of. I'm going to be on the lookout from now on.

    Everyone's got their kinks, but for me she's hitting high marks on everything at a time when I was basically giving up on GFE with hotties in WA. Hopefully the others in her group do too!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape