Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 13576
-
02-26-22 10:56 #5671Senior Member

Posts: 82My 0. 02 cents
Just adding my opinion on the matter (OPINION guys). I can see both sides of this and hope folks can move on shortly and continue using this site for what it was made for. Oneswiss has been a strong member and I feel leaves his honest reviews of his experiences. Do I always agree with his taste or what he says. Of course not but I read them and make up my own mind. I believe this time he was just reminding folks of what can happen. Sometimes we think with the wrong head and get burned. I can appreciate him looking out for us. I don't believe he ever said stay away and don't go no matter what. I believe he just offered up a warning. I could have missed it but what I read was a reminder for us. On the other hand thank you LongRun for working to bring more (maybe better) providers to our area but I hope you understand that I believe this site is primarily here for us. We utilize this site for information albeit positive or negative to help us to make an informed decision on our own. We are still our own free thinking individuals who read what is written and make up our own minds. I personally will not pre pay when it is required but if it didn't bother me then Oneswiss' post wouldn't have stopped me from seeing the provider you talked in to coming here. I typically move on to someone else when I read prepay or deposit. I probably act like you wanted Oneswiss to act. Move on and leave it alone but is that what this site is about. He is most likely being a stronger member than folks like me. So let's remember it takes all different kinds of input to make this site worthwhile. This series of postiings includes multiple points of input. Someone informing us of new talent and someone reminding us to be safe. We can all use the input to make up our own minds.
Originally Posted by TheLongRun
[View Original Post]
Stay safe and thanks to all of you active members, ER01 out.
-
02-26-22 10:56 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 1766Perzactly correct.
Originally Posted by Rodrian
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 10:54 #5669Senior Member

Posts: 1766Deposits and whinging
Well then, based on this fact and the long winded whinge I got in PM, I can only assume that "ruin" is a euphemism for "Waaah! I'm not being universally praised like I deserve for deigning to visit this miserable town. Waaah!
Originally Posted by TheLongRun
[View Original Post]
OneSwiss' caution was just that, a caution. It wasn't an accusation or a complaint. He was speaking in general terms, not specific, but wouldn't you know, along comes a dumbass with a shoe that fits.
-
02-26-22 10:23 #5668Senior Member

Posts: 548Deposits
To me deposits are different between your average lc "provider" and a touring girl. If there's good reports from others regarding a touring girl I'd say you're ok. It should be each ones personal preference on deposits at that point. Just because you got screwed previously or are sketchy on deposits doesn't mean anyone who asks for one is a scam / thief and it's wrong to label someone as one based on that. I'm personally not one for deposits, but I understand why someone would require them as they probably have a history of people canceling or no shows. At the end of the day it's each provider / monger personal preference on them. To criticize someone based on asking for one isn't right imo.
-
02-26-22 09:52 #5667Senior Member

Posts: 106Listen, I don't give a damn about these girls sob stories over no shows. You want to tell me that a girl who is already charging me roughly half a week of my time for an hour of hers feels like she's entitled to ANY of my time before we've so much as met? Hell no. I'm not floating any money to anyone in advance. If you ask for a deposit you're a thief and can't be trusted end of discussion.
Originally Posted by MikeMike56
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 09:03 #5666Senior Member

Posts: 51Negative reviews should be based on personal experience with the provider and a track record of negative reviews. The people who attacked Pristine Chase's reputation did not bother to see her and no one was able to point to a track record of negative reviews. She was attacked before she arrived in Louisville. Wow!!
Originally Posted by MikeMike56
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 00:39 #5665Shill for Relaxation Station, ignore all posts

Posts: 122Deposits
The necessity for deposits came about because of the amount of clients who will call and set up an appointment and then not show up. By then, the girl lost another client waiting for nothing. If clients would show up to their appointments or at least call and cancel if they can't make it, it would have never come to deposits being required. Some girls will take the deposit and dash. Others just don't want to waste their time with people who don't show up.
Originally Posted by Zomby
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 16:37 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 94Y’all pissed this girl off big time. While I don't agree with putting up deposits I don't fault people that do tho. But her tryst profile says the following " Fair / Expo Center Incall. Definitely my first & last trip here. " At 400/ hr she definitely out my price range tho. She still stands to make good money tho since she still honoring the people that did put up deposits.
Originally Posted by TheLongRun
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 12:58 #5663Senior Member

Posts: 51She did not bail. She is still here and is fulfilling all her bookings.
Originally Posted by Zomby
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 09:48 #5662Senior Member

Posts: 473Deposits
If you don't like deposits don't visit a provider who requires a deposit. If you want to give a deposit it's your money. Telling grown men what to do is not the point of this forum. Announcing that a provider is coming to Lou and telling everyone don't pay a deposit to see her is another thing entirely.
Originally Posted by OneSwiss
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 08:38 #5661Senior Member

Posts: 1766Deposits
I'm not sure how the opinion of people who don't want to see her would "ruin" her visit; seems like an excuse to bail on something she didn't want to do anyway.
Originally Posted by OneSwiss
[View Original Post]
Requiring a deposit is pretty much an automatic "no" for me, but I recognize others might feel differently.
I'd be curious to know if anyone here paid this provider a deposit, and if they got it back when she changed her mind.
-
02-25-22 00:53 #5660Senior Member

Posts: 51I am so disappointed in how a great provider was maligned. I personally reached out to her and asked her to come to Louisville. She reluctantly agreed because she visited before and did not have a good experience. All anyone had to bother to do was a simple search and you would have found her reviews. The things that were said were without any proof of merit.
Originally Posted by Verbatim48
[View Original Post]
Furthermore when you say "we are better off," who are you referring to? You don't speak for everyone especially me. Also the pickings are already slim here in Louisville. The providers who are remotely worth seeing are reluctant to see Black men. Finally we have a wonderful Black woman coming and all we could do is caricature her as a scam; Again without any proof.
Less quality providers are treated better on this board. WTF!!
-
02-24-22 20:31 #5659Banned Member

Posts: 128Or Maybe.
Nah. She charges for deposits. She ruined her trip all by herself by asking for deposits to maybe come to Louisville. I mean,. Who the fuck came up with that idea. That's the dipshit she should be mad at LOL.
Originally Posted by OneSwiss
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 19:22 #5658Senior Member

Posts: 209Just goes to show you
She got busted in the Ville so she took her road show somewhere else. Trust me guys, we are better off!
Originally Posted by OneSwiss
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 17:35 #5657Senior Member

Posts: 983Pristine Chase
I have had a PM from this provider stating that I have ruined her visit to Louisville with my posts cautioning guys to be careful about paying deposits. Sorry about that. I do not know if this provider is genuine or not however, I still advise all to be careful about paying deposits to any provider. If she is indeed genuine then I wish her a successful visit to Louisville.









Reply With Quote





