Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 657 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 707 757 1157 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8578

    Fr33 spirit

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8a23430325b6

    She been reviews before, but made the mistake of setup the date with out searching here 1st. Listed as 26 years old, but her face looks 36 years old, but her body is tighter and hotter then most 21 years girls. She has a big back tattoo that isn't in her pics she shared. Might of seen her 1-2 more times, but mistakenly sent her a message meant for another girl.

  2. #8577
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    The last couple of times I reported who I was seeing, other dudes in the forums messaged them about this forum and my reports and the girls were NOT happy. So now I just keep my mouth shut. I imagine I'm not the only one who ran into that problem.

    And as Kpop mentioned, I'm not old yet, nor fat, so I guess I'm higher on the priority lists for these girls and I'm not risking my rotation being told about this place and freaking out on me lol
    Definitely happened to me after I shared info on a pretty nice girl last year. Anyhow, I may be filtering too narrow, or my likes are different from some of yours. Looking at the last couple pictures posted here, those are not girls I tend to hit upon. I am quite good looking, fit, and appear below my age, mistaken for late 30's easily. Either I don't try hard enough to message too many or too selective. I am taking time off until early summer.

  3. #8576
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I got the top 4 hottest girls on SA in the area in my rotation right now. Ran a little dry during the holidays. I don't know about you guys but in recent weeks I've had some great luck finding new talent. Holiday BF are dwindling down now that valentines day is over. Weathers getting slightly nicer and there's more chicks that are newly single ready to mingle. Fk stock markets effecting anything for the hot ones at least. They're all overwhelmed with messages and they're just going to pick the hotter, younger and richer guys as a starting point and move down from there. When these girls quote their PPM I'm pretty sure it depends on what the guys look like. Not to toot my own horn but half the girls I meet we don't even discuss prices until after I fk them. Would you fk a fat nasty beast for a $100? $1 k? Not for me. $5 K I may consider. Average looking with swag then sure I'll throw in a free bee. Same concept unless she's a pro. For you guys that complain about prices going up, join a gym or make more money. Unfortunately, for you older guys that don't maintain your looks you will just have to get the left overs.
    Pics of some. I want to see what you consider hot.

    Anyways, this one is available. She was a long term so get at it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220225-184213_WhatsApp.jpg‎  

  4. #8575
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    What is going on? Is SA dead or yall old gasping crusties holding on to why'all "gems".
    The last couple of times I reported who I was seeing, other dudes in the forums messaged them about this forum and my reports and the girls were NOT happy. So now I just keep my mouth shut. I imagine I'm not the only one who ran into that problem.

    And as Kpop mentioned, I'm not old yet, nor fat, so I guess I'm higher on the priority lists for these girls and I'm not risking my rotation being told about this place and freaking out on me lol

  5. #8574
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    There you go

    Got that message as I was writing my last post. She's sub par in my books. You guys can have her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-9e0b81415091
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1111.jpg‎  

  6. #8573

    Full of skanks and scams

    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    What is going on? Is SA dead or yall old gasping crusties holding on to why'all "gems".
    It's dead. What's left is all skanks and scams. I reached out to one that looked half promising and received response that had lines like "I am a real goal digger looking to marry a rich guy" or some $hit like that, possibly a bot. My inbox is full of profiles I have blocked. I am done with it, at least for now until I hear promising things. Unlikely, the game has changed, OF is giving them another option, then they current generation has figure they don't need to have sex to get free money from somewhere. Everything on SA is malformed goods, into some weird nonsense, scam, or lame sex. Let's see if things change, may be if bitcoin crashes all the way down.

  7. #8572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    What is going on? Is SA dead or yall old gasping crusties holding on to why'all "gems".
    I'm pretty sure I got the top 4 hottest girls on SA in the area in my rotation right now. Ran a little dry during the holidays. I don't know about you guys but in recent weeks I've had some great luck finding new talent. Holiday BF are dwindling down now that valentines day is over. Weathers getting slightly nicer and there's more chicks that are newly single ready to mingle. Fk stock markets effecting anything for the hot ones at least. They're all overwhelmed with messages and they're just going to pick the hotter, younger and richer guys as a starting point and move down from there. When these girls quote their PPM I'm pretty sure it depends on what the guys look like. Not to toot my own horn but half the girls I meet we don't even discuss prices until after I fk them. Would you fk a fat nasty beast for a $100? $1 k? Not for me. $5 K I may consider. Average looking with swag then sure I'll throw in a free bee. Same concept unless she's a pro. For you guys that complain about prices going up, join a gym or make more money. Unfortunately, for you older guys that don't maintain your looks you will just have to get the left overs.

  8. #8571

    Is everyone holding on to their gem?

    What is going on? Is SA dead or yall old gasping crusties holding on to why'all "gems".

  9. #8570

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Has this chick been reviewed here before? She's only looking for someone that ok with her BF joining. Pic looks good however not sure if I'm about her BF watching me bang the F out of her. Creepy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-200d29a3512e
    Avoid this. It's a semi-scam where you get almost nothing in the end. Girl is pretty decent, hot even I may say, but lame in bed. She talks up the game all the way through to meeting on what all they'll do, then they'll meet you for drinks, get into the room, collect money, get undressed, and even start the action. After that things get weird, she constantly interrupts you so you can't get it going, BF is lame $shit who can't get his dick up, then they try to play as if it's the alcohol, try to keep you happy. When it looks like you're getting it on finally and try to get a rhythm going the BF loses his $hit, starts pacing and making up a drama about some $hit happening. At that point all play is off, and she wants to calm him down from his sobbing $shit nonsense. They pack up and leave asking to make up next time. You'll never hear back from them after. Almost always two is an outright scam or some $hit like this. I've had one other time with a couple and it was fine, but didn't like the dynamic again. The BF came in 5 minutes, it was as if this was the only time he was getting sex from her, then he keeps coming back trying to grab her while you're trying to pump her hard. The BF's are always lame wussies in this dynamic, otherwise they won't be in it.

  10. #8569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    ValentineMoonXoxo

    Went to text quickly. Wanted $350 and would drive to me. Sent me photos and is heavier than I like. Pass but I'm sure some of you will be all of it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-cef81766eebc

  11. #8568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Flake

    Anyone actually meet up with chick? Sent me photos and I'm pretty sure she's real. Would talk up a storm and initiate a meet twice and would flake last minute the day of both times.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...6-4d6ca2ba9aeb

  12. #8567
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #8566
    Quote Originally Posted by JkNova9  [View Original Post]
    Co-sign on this. BTW, KC check your DMs and hit me back!
    Fureekin metal dood.

  14. #8565
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Of course I'm going to post about NYC. Fucking hot smart educated rich ivys hitting me up from Columbia, NYU wanting to meet asap.

    Then I look at DC and it's so depressing. All the uneducated nasty skanks that want crazy $$$ when they should be paying me.

    About 10 yrs older. Fugly.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...8-ab3a6e824cd0

    Not attractive. Round face Asian girl. Fat. Dtf.
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-b4685f9b0bae

    Rich Asian girl NYC. Free.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-814fcb382179

    Dtf 400.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-040f16f6b41e
    Oops! All these links are to your messages.

  15. #8564

    Learn to post links correctly

    Your 1st 3 links go to your inbox msg, which no one can open. Copy and paste from main profile link.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Of course I'm going to post about NYC. Fucking hot smart educated rich ivys hitting me up from Columbia, NYU wanting to meet asap.

    Then I look at DC and it's so depressing. All the uneducated nasty skanks that want crazy $$$ when they should be paying me.

    About 10 yrs older. Fugly.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...8-ab3a6e824cd0

    Not attractive. Round face Asian girl. Fat. Dtf.
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-b4685f9b0bae

    Rich Asian girl NYC. Free.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-814fcb382179

    Dtf 400.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-040f16f6b41e

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape