Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 582 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 632 682 1082 1582 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 31839
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23124

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Face5555  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    Can anyone share opinions on Ava Foxx or Brooke?

    Just asking for a friend LOL.
    Use the search button on the top right side of page. It works great.

  2. #23123

    True!

    Quote Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100  [View Original Post]
    I haven't played in a very long time due to covid but last night I spent 2 hours with Kimber and what an awesome time!

    Someone wrote an amazing review of her a while back and I checked for other reviews and they were all stellar.

    Kimber is a big woman, definitely not a bbw and she is solid as a rock as she was a dancer for many years.

    She is the ultimate GFE!

    I am on the older side and need some loving care before my equipment works and she couldn't have responded better.

    She absolutely loves to DFK and I think we probably did that for an hour before I buried my head between her legs for a long time.

    She loves DATY and is incredibly responsive and her BBBJ could not have been better.

    She has a beautiful condo in hermatage that is sparkling clean. She is highly educated and doesn't do dope and her communication is the best I have ever experienced.

    If you are looking for an intimate and highly passionate experience you just can't go wrong with Kimber.

    I highly recommend her! Nashville has some hidden gems and Kimber is 5 carat Diamond!

    Www. Date Kimber.com.
    She is truly everything that was said above.

  3. #23122

    Ava Foxx or Brooke

    Hi.

    Can anyone share opinions on Ava Foxx or Brooke?

    Just asking for a friend LOL.

  4. #23121

    Kimber

    I haven't played in a very long time due to covid but last night I spent 2 hours with Kimber and what an awesome time!

    Someone wrote an amazing review of her a while back and I checked for other reviews and they were all stellar.

    Kimber is a big woman, definitely not a bbw and she is solid as a rock as she was a dancer for many years.

    She is the ultimate GFE!

    I am on the older side and need some loving care before my equipment works and she couldn't have responded better.

    She absolutely loves to DFK and I think we probably did that for an hour before I buried my head between her legs for a long time.

    She loves DATY and is incredibly responsive and her BBBJ could not have been better.

    She has a beautiful condo in hermatage that is sparkling clean. She is highly educated and doesn't do dope and her communication is the best I have ever experienced.

    If you are looking for an intimate and highly passionate experience you just can't go wrong with Kimber.

    I highly recommend her! Nashville has some hidden gems and Kimber is 5 carat Diamond!

    Www. Date Kimber.com.

  5. #23120

    Helpful

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk1989  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 4 months ago. She did outcall to my hotel. When she arrived the first thing that was obvious is her pics make her much more flattering. She was heavier than her pics and her face looked more run down than the pics. From what I can remember she did do BBBJ which was ok, nothing out of this world. After that I just wanted to get it over with and did doggy. She kind of just stayed in position while I did my thing and it was over. Nice enough girl but for the price there are much better options out there. I haven't and would not repeat, even in a pinch. Hope this helps.
    Your review was very helpful for me. I'll save my money.

  6. #23119

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    She is real, but that's not her ad. Seen her a few times and it was a good experience. Last I talk she moved out to the west coast.
    Though not 100 percent of the time when the monger asks for a deposit prior to sending you an address it is a scam.

  7. #23118
    I tried to see her twice she ghosted both times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Afflacked  [View Original Post]
    What's the word on her? Every time I reach out she's all for a dream and then she ghosts and blocks the number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/75863230

  8. #23117

    Definitely a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Afflacked  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this? I drove all the way to her location and she dropped on me that she wanted half the payment on PayPal?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/75801489
    She is real, but that's not her ad. Seen her a few times and it was a good experience. Last I talk she moved out to the west coast.

  9. #23116

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Afflacked  [View Original Post]
    What's the word on her? Every time I reach out she's all for a dream and then she ghosts and blocks the number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/75863230
    I can only speak from seeing her maybe 3-4 years ago. Decent experience then, but from now idk.

  10. #23115

    Alicia

    You won't find her name in her posts but I'll put the link in. She's real but those pictures are old. She's a lot heavier now but still has a pretty face and a nice rack. She started off with BBBJ but put on a cover about halfway through. She still got really into that and gives great head. She does GFE so you do get some dfk and she acted really into me touching. Got into mish and she asked if I'd do Greek because she was sore and I was too much. That's a first for me but I took it. She was really into it and has a nice tight ass. She's got some demons but she's nice and aims to please.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...i/368944415319

  11. #23114
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamajo1  [View Original Post]
    I imagine they get into each other.
    Thanks, I texted the older one months ago when she was staying off I-24 LaVergne exit. She said no way on the BBBJ. I guess that's changed.

  12. #23113

    Scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Afflacked  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this? I drove all the way to her location and she dropped on me that she wanted half the payment on PayPal?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/75801489
    Maybe a scam. A quick search of her number only found one hit and the deposit all point to that. The monger will drop it on the customer after you're there because some mopes will be thinking with the wrong head and pay it.

  13. #23112

    Snow in Gville

    What's the word on her? Every time I reach out she's all for a dream and then she ghosts and blocks the number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/75863230

  14. #23111

    Red Mzelissa

    Any word on this? I drove all the way to her location and she dropped on me that she wanted half the payment on PayPal?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/75801489

  15. #23110

    Search

    Try Mobile Patrol you can search surrounding counties. Hope this helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a link to check Rutherford county inmates? I'm trying to find one using my phone and not being successful. If you have a link you can post it here or PM me. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape