Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 54 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1114
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #319

    Allentown

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    I did go back through the board to the summer but couldn't find anything. 60 something monger attracted to 40 plus providers. Need a regular. Really need a regular. DATY, BBBJ, CIM options must be available for me to enjoy myself. Wouldn't mind a Greek option too but not a deal breaker. Looking at two providers on Allentown STG. Anyone visited and and to share?

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...v/763048861758 She is in Allentown.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...a/964935667080

    I love a tall woman.

    Information appreciated.
    Here's a few old reports on the first one. She has gone by Blue Eyed Babygirl or Carrie in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    I run up in Allentown area on a regular. I frequent Philadelphia and Camden area because of SW's. But I have messed around up in the lehigh valley areas and my advice to my fellow mongers are to stop messing with the texting thing in this area. Even if you have the app, I do too but it's better to have that over the ph' info.
    http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...l/736161329512
    Now this one is definitely fukking worth it. Kno her for nice warm BBBJ. Very clean and nice attitude. Seeing her on&off since 2017 till now. Local gal too, this one you treat right and with respect and you'll be coming back.
    is definitely for that TIME spent' 😉. All are not affiliated with le'.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinJoePA  [View Original Post]
    Following a string of Ghosts in early Feb, my coworker contacted Blue Eye and setup for 30 min later for an hour for a very late lunch. Location was a 2nd floor apartment above a diner. Parking lot was mostly empty due to restaurant covid closure, but was able to find a discrete spot. Only was in the front room, which was a bit cluttered, but clean with a high double air mattress nicely furnished. She said her wife was in the other room, but didn't see or hear anyone (maybe that's the hand in the newer photos). Wouldn't remove sports bra, but roamed UTC, had more stomach that appears in the latest photos, and it was in rough shape. Played several Billy Joel songs, which were nice. Had agreed by phone for msog, but she reneged & rushed him out after the first song set. Wasn't a ripoff per se, but definitely left feeling shortchanged. If she had kept the agreement, would definitely repeat, but as it was, will only consider a QV if things get too eerie again. After all, "fool me once" - YMMV.
    Here's a current link: https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...l/878102683503.

  2. #318

    Anyone

    I'll be heading by the area and this one caught my eye. Anyone with any reviews?.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...e/865581741836

  3. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    I did go back through the board to the summer but couldn't find anything. 60 something monger attracted to 40 plus providers. Need a regular. Really need a regular. DATY, BBBJ, CIM options must be available for me to enjoy myself. Wouldn't mind a Greek option too but not a deal breaker. Looking at two providers on Allentown STG. Anyone visited and and to share?

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...v/763048861758 She is in Allentown.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...a/964935667080

    I love a tall woman.

    Information appreciated.
    I have seen Hazel a number of times. You could try her. She's not that tall though. She is a good time.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...d/180020611873

  4. #316

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by James354  [View Original Post]
    Either of those would likely meet your needs, since you know you're not lookiing for a young provider.

    The first one has a girlfriend with her frequently, but she doesn't interfere and sometimes does doubles.

    The second is more mid-50's than 40's. Has a report of ghosting, but I think they all do from time to time.
    Thanks. Texted both. Neither answered. Business must be good. If ever you need a little heads up in Reading Pa or South Jersey area, let me know. Plan on Allentown excursion Weds / Thursday.

  5. #315

    Atown

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    I did go back through the board to the summer but couldn't find anything. 60 something monger attracted to 40 plus providers. Need a regular. Really need a regular. DATY, BBBJ, CIM options must be available for me to enjoy myself. Wouldn't mind a Greek option too but not a deal breaker. Looking at two providers on Allentown STG. Anyone visited and and to share?

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...v/763048861758 She is in Allentown.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...a/964935667080

    I love a tall woman.

    Information appreciated.
    Either of those would likely meet your needs, since you know you're not lookiing for a young provider.

    The first one has a girlfriend with her frequently, but she doesn't interfere and sometimes does doubles.

    The second is more mid-50's than 40's. Has a report of ghosting, but I think they all do from time to time.

  6. #314

    Two info requests

    I did go back through the board to the summer but couldn't find anything. 60 something monger attracted to 40 plus providers. Need a regular. Really need a regular. DATY, BBBJ, CIM options must be available for me to enjoy myself. Wouldn't mind a Greek option too but not a deal breaker. Looking at two providers on Allentown STG. Anyone visited and and to share?

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...v/763048861758 She is in Allentown.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...a/964935667080

    I love a tall woman.

    Information appreciated.

  7. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    From what I gathered she was a stripper but got too old for it so started escorting begrudgingly. She was definitely bossy. Compared to the girls now she was hot for a reasonable donation. The selection now is shot out and overpriced.
    Dude you ain't lying. I wish I had just one or two semi reliable quick stay providers.

  8. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    Her services were to controlled. She was full of rules and was very mechanical. She disappeared for some time and good Riddance.
    From what I gathered she was a stripper but got too old for it so started escorting begrudgingly. She was definitely bossy. Compared to the girls now she was hot for a reasonable donation. The selection now is shot out and overpriced.

  9. #311

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloGuy  [View Original Post]
    Which is too bad since by all accounts she was very easy on the eyes.
    Ugg,

    Saw her 2 times before all the Covid stuff. 1st time was great the 2nd time was more mechanical and business like. But what a hell of a body. Yummy!!

    Always difficult to nail down though.

  10. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloGuy  [View Original Post]
    Which is too bad since by all accounts she was very easy on the eyes.
    Yeah I figured after the second time I hung out with her she would loosen up a little bit but now she was very upfront and business oriented very bossy the only thing positive about it was her luxe but for the money it's not worth it.

  11. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    Her services were to controlled. She was full of rules and was very mechanical. She disappeared for some time and good Riddance.
    Which is too bad since by all accounts she was very easy on the eyes.

  12. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Veronica?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...ncess/14533007
    Her services were to controlled. She was full of rules and was very mechanical. She disappeared for some time and good Riddance.

  13. #307
    Anyone know what happened to Veronica?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...ncess/14533007

  14. #306

    At red roof 2019'

    Quote Originally Posted by NyC2487  [View Original Post]
    Used to travel between NY and Pa, Allentown area. Anyone seen her lately, appreciate the info and message me back.
    Yes I met her once. Had blk dude waiting by steps when I was coming up to her room at the Red Roof on airport rd back 2019, it's not worth it bro. Just big hanging tits nothing else about her body is appealing. Get a younger one that's worth spending $$.

  15. #305
    Is it permitted for someone to just list a few Stg girls that are definitely real and won't rip you off. It seems so hard to navigate lately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape