Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 553 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 8286
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Monse does a great tittyfuck BBBJ.
    I got one the other day. Ahe is awesome.

  2. #3470
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Thumbs up.

    HJ, cnj, BBBJ, cfs, cgreek. No cim.
    What did that set you back.

  3. #3469
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Monse is still the best.

    Mandy was fun.
    Monse does a great tittyfuck BBBJ.

  4. #3468
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Thumbs up.

    HJ, cnj, BBBJ, cfs, cgreek. No cim.
    Monse is still the best.

    Mandy was fun.

  5. #3467

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw  [View Original Post]
    The Luna at Pandoras is Brazilian, and used to work at Centerfolds Ballard years. She is well into her 40's, close to 50. She is very well put together for her age, with D-DD's. I've had HJ and CBJ from her, and I believe from reviews that she also does FS.
    Brazilian, Columbian. She need to get her story straight LOL. Anyway. It sounds like the same ho.

  6. #3466

    Birthday Party

    Which of these establishments would be best for a group of people, including a few woman to visit for a birthday party?.

  7. #3465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Frankie aka Ninamonroe

    Ninamonroe on tna is Frankie.

  8. #3464
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Mandy Pandoras

    Thumbs up.

    HJ, cnj, BBBJ, cfs, cgreek. No cim.

  9. #3463

    GypsyRose

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing a GypsyRose listed in the dancer line up, on Pandora's Instagram. They have yet to post a picture of her. Back in the day, 15 years ago, there was a girl who danced with that name, down in the Tacoma clubs. She was a cute, curvy, little white girl. With curly hair, and yummy little B cup tits. Does anyone know if this is the same lady? How is her mileage, and services?
    Yes, I met her last Wed and sound like the same from Fox's Tacoma. Did not get a dance so can not comment. Older and buddies with the other Fox's transplants in LCDV.

  10. #3462

    Pandora Luna likes the D

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Thats not the Luna I recall a few months ago. The current Luna at Pandora is Columbian I believe. Not fat but thick and older. Possibly 40+. She looks decent for her age and given she will provide what most young girls won't she is not a bad option when you want a sure thing. I've not ventured more than a HJ and CBJ. But she is down for whatever in the club. I'm just not into doing a whole lot in clubs.
    Yeah, the Luna a Pandora's is almost certainly not the same as the DJV Luna that guy is talking about. However, on the plus side the Pandora Luna likes the D.

  11. #3461
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Thats not the Luna I recall a few months ago. The current Luna at Pandora is Columbian I believe. Not fat but thick and older. Possibly 40+. She looks decent for her age and given she will provide what most young girls won't she is not a bad option when you want a sure thing. I've not ventured more than a HJ and CBJ. But she is down for whatever in the club. I'm just not into doing a whole lot in clubs.
    The Luna at Pandoras is Brazilian, and used to work at Centerfolds Ballard years. She is well into her 40's, close to 50. She is very well put together for her age, with D-DD's. I've had HJ and CBJ from her, and I believe from reviews that she also does FS.

  12. #3460

    Gypsy Rose Lee was the original celebrity stripper, from the burlesque era.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure this isn't a troll move by the DJ? Google Gypsy Rose there are hundreds of stories and news articles about the girl who killed her mom with her internet boyfriend. So either it's a joke, or there really is a dancer who resurfaced after 15 years.
    This may be a DJ joke but not local.

  13. #3459
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing a GypsyRose listed in the dancer line up, on Pandora's Instagram. They have yet to post a picture of her. Back in the day, 15 years ago, there was a girl who danced with that name, down in the Tacoma clubs. She was a cute, curvy, little white girl. With curly hair, and yummy little B cup tits. Does anyone know if this is the same lady? How is her mileage, and services?
    Are you sure this isn't a troll move by the DJ? Google Gypsy Rose there are hundreds of stories and news articles about the girl who killed her mom with her internet boyfriend. So either it's a joke, or there really is a dancer who resurfaced after 15 years.

  14. #3458

    GypsyRose at Pandoras

    I keep seeing a GypsyRose listed in the dancer line up, on Pandora's Instagram. They have yet to post a picture of her. Back in the day, 15 years ago, there was a girl who danced with that name, down in the Tacoma clubs. She was a cute, curvy, little white girl. With curly hair, and yummy little B cup tits. Does anyone know if this is the same lady? How is her mileage, and services?

  15. #3457

    Exactly.

    I agree. These guys know us and know we are going to circle back around if not today, then tomorrow or a couple days from now. The better business move would be to go for the long game instead of getting a quick buck for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Some have told me "there are only two girls working, _ and _ before they take my cover charge. I've had that experience at three different clubs. I really appreciate them doing it. They gives me the chance decide if I actually want to go in or not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape