Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 551 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 8263
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3448

    Pandora Luna likes the D

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Thats not the Luna I recall a few months ago. The current Luna at Pandora is Columbian I believe. Not fat but thick and older. Possibly 40+. She looks decent for her age and given she will provide what most young girls won't she is not a bad option when you want a sure thing. I've not ventured more than a HJ and CBJ. But she is down for whatever in the club. I'm just not into doing a whole lot in clubs.
    Yeah, the Luna a Pandora's is almost certainly not the same as the DJV Luna that guy is talking about. However, on the plus side the Pandora Luna likes the D.

  2. #3447
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Thats not the Luna I recall a few months ago. The current Luna at Pandora is Columbian I believe. Not fat but thick and older. Possibly 40+. She looks decent for her age and given she will provide what most young girls won't she is not a bad option when you want a sure thing. I've not ventured more than a HJ and CBJ. But she is down for whatever in the club. I'm just not into doing a whole lot in clubs.
    The Luna at Pandoras is Brazilian, and used to work at Centerfolds Ballard years. She is well into her 40's, close to 50. She is very well put together for her age, with D-DD's. I've had HJ and CBJ from her, and I believe from reviews that she also does FS.

  3. #3446

    Gypsy Rose Lee was the original celebrity stripper, from the burlesque era.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure this isn't a troll move by the DJ? Google Gypsy Rose there are hundreds of stories and news articles about the girl who killed her mom with her internet boyfriend. So either it's a joke, or there really is a dancer who resurfaced after 15 years.
    This may be a DJ joke but not local.

  4. #3445
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing a GypsyRose listed in the dancer line up, on Pandora's Instagram. They have yet to post a picture of her. Back in the day, 15 years ago, there was a girl who danced with that name, down in the Tacoma clubs. She was a cute, curvy, little white girl. With curly hair, and yummy little B cup tits. Does anyone know if this is the same lady? How is her mileage, and services?
    Are you sure this isn't a troll move by the DJ? Google Gypsy Rose there are hundreds of stories and news articles about the girl who killed her mom with her internet boyfriend. So either it's a joke, or there really is a dancer who resurfaced after 15 years.

  5. #3444

    GypsyRose at Pandoras

    I keep seeing a GypsyRose listed in the dancer line up, on Pandora's Instagram. They have yet to post a picture of her. Back in the day, 15 years ago, there was a girl who danced with that name, down in the Tacoma clubs. She was a cute, curvy, little white girl. With curly hair, and yummy little B cup tits. Does anyone know if this is the same lady? How is her mileage, and services?

  6. #3443

    Exactly.

    I agree. These guys know us and know we are going to circle back around if not today, then tomorrow or a couple days from now. The better business move would be to go for the long game instead of getting a quick buck for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Some have told me "there are only two girls working, _ and _ before they take my cover charge. I've had that experience at three different clubs. I really appreciate them doing it. They gives me the chance decide if I actually want to go in or not.

  7. #3442

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFitz  [View Original Post]
    Autumn 2019: Got a private room at LFP DV with a dancer named Luna. Curvy, fit, long flowing black hair, sexy Puerto Rican accent.

    I saw her dance on stage first and immediately took a liking to her. I threw some cash on the stage, we made eye contact and she found me after. We talked for a bit, hit it off, and proceeded to get a few private dances. I asked if we could get some more privacy and we got a VIP room.

    She got fully nude and we spent an hour talking about everything ranging from guns to her aspirations while she grinded on me like a cat in heat. She had the sexiest voice $400 for 1 hou. She let me suck on her tits, pull her hair, and play with her pussy. She finished me off with a handjob.

    Went away for a job for about six months, during which Corona happened. Eventually came back and haven't seen her sense.

    Is she the Luna at Pandoras?.
    Thats not the Luna I recall a few months ago. The current Luna at Pandora is Columbian I believe. Not fat but thick and older. Possibly 40+. She looks decent for her age and given she will provide what most young girls won't she is not a bad option when you want a sure thing. I've not ventured more than a HJ and CBJ. But she is down for whatever in the club. I'm just not into doing a whole lot in clubs.

  8. #3441

    Luna?

    Autumn 2019: Got a private room at LFP DV with a dancer named Luna. Curvy, fit, long flowing black hair, sexy Puerto Rican accent.

    I saw her dance on stage first and immediately took a liking to her. I threw some cash on the stage, we made eye contact and she found me after. We talked for a bit, hit it off, and proceeded to get a few private dances. I asked if we could get some more privacy and we got a VIP room.

    She got fully nude and we spent an hour talking about everything ranging from guns to her aspirations while she grinded on me like a cat in heat. She had the sexiest voice $400 for 1 hou. She let me suck on her tits, pull her hair, and play with her pussy. She finished me off with a handjob.

    Went away for a job for about six months, during which Corona happened. Eventually came back and haven't seen her sense.

    Is she the Luna at Pandoras?.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pr0×!.jpg‎  

  9. #3440
    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020  [View Original Post]
    I met Clover on Sunday. She was high and kinda spacey. She kept complimenting my dimples, but I just didn't get much of a connection with her or Chandler. They were the only two girls there on Sunday when I went in. I hate when these managers collect the full door fee knowing that they only have 1 or 2 girls. Eventually, Vee showed up and I took that as my queue to bounce.
    I really like Clover myself, and hope to see her again. High and spacey but fresh and lovely I thought. Her eye contact was intense.

    Fleeing upon the arrival of Vee is a move I strongly support, however. What a mess that woman is!

  10. #3439

    Info

    Is it the same chandler from kittens or different one?, I know that strippers change their names at new clubs and some keep it, and if it is the same chandler from kittens a visit to sugars might be due soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020  [View Original Post]
    I met Clover on Sunday. She was high and kinda spacey. She kept complimenting my dimples, but I just didn't get much of a connection with her or Chandler. They were the only two girls there on Sunday when I went in. I hate when these managers collect the full door fee knowing that they only have 1 or 2 girls. Eventually, Vee showed up and I took that as my queue to bounce.
    .

  11. #3438

    Best managers

    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020  [View Original Post]
    I met Clover on Sunday. She was high and kinda spacey. She kept complimenting my dimples, but I just didn't get much of a connection with her or Chandler. They were the only two girls there on Sunday when I went in. I hate when these managers collect the full door fee knowing that they only have 1 or 2 girls. Eventually, Vee showed up and I took that as my queue to bounce.
    Some have told me "there are only two girls working, _ and _ before they take my cover charge. I've had that experience at three different clubs. I really appreciate them doing it. They gives me the chance decide if I actually want to go in or not.

  12. #3437

    No 4-Leaf Clover for me

    I met Clover on Sunday. She was high and kinda spacey. She kept complimenting my dimples, but I just didn't get much of a connection with her or Chandler. They were the only two girls there on Sunday when I went in. I hate when these managers collect the full door fee knowing that they only have 1 or 2 girls. Eventually, Vee showed up and I took that as my queue to bounce.

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    Went to Sugars last night around 11.

    2-3 other customers but not all at once. 3-4 girls working but mostly were in their backroom. Approached by 3 girls, forgot first ones name but starts with ch or something, Angel, and Clover.

    Angel was white cute girl who just started dancing over the weekend and had nave-ish vibe and was my type. Wanted to get a tryout dance but she had to go on stage.

    Then Clover came and she recognized me from first time I met her in early Jan. I thought of getting dance from her back then but I was there for my reg who just moved to Sugar so I didn't.

    We went back and she was upfront about pricing. 1 at 40 or 3 at 100. I already had 3 at 100 in mindset and budgeted but told to start with one and see what happens.

    Good grinding, touching accepted on breasts but not on downstairs, some kissing on ears and cheeks, overall great lap dance. Would come back again and will check VIP options..

  13. #3436

    Sugars Monday Night

    Went to Sugars last night around 11.

    2-3 other customers but not all at once. 3-4 girls working but mostly were in their backroom. Approached by 3 girls, forgot first ones name but starts with ch or something, Angel, and Clover.

    Angel was white cute girl who just started dancing over the weekend and had nave-ish vibe and was my type. Wanted to get a tryout dance but she had to go on stage.

    Then Clover came and she recognized me from first time I met her in early Jan. I thought of getting dance from her back then but I was there for my reg who just moved to Sugar so I didn't.

    We went back and she was upfront about pricing. 1 at 40 or 3 at 100. I already had 3 at 100 in mindset and budgeted but told to start with one and see what happens.

    Good grinding, touching accepted on breasts but not on downstairs, some kissing on ears and cheeks, overall great lap dance. Would come back again and will check VIP options.

    Went back to my seat to see if Angel is around so I can also tryout her but she didn't come out so I left 30 min after.

    Wish club was more busy, but it was snowing and was the final night of 3 day weekend so understandable on deserted floor.

  14. #3435

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    Anyone going to Pandora's this weekend for their pajama party?. I am sure every girl that works there has to be there on both shifts.
    It's got me curious but I haven't decided yet. How are you from just watching their Instagram post, I'm not even sure what this pajama party will be. I did talk to a couple dancers though and they have all indicated they're working their normal schedules and no added shifts. The climate been super lax with letting dancers come and go so I think they may be encouraging girls to work extra and perhaps incentivizing them by reduced "rent".

  15. #3434

    Pandora's this weekend

    Anyone going to Pandora's this weekend for their pajama party?. I am sure every girl that works there has to be there on both shifts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape