Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 59510
-
02-25-22 15:40 #46610Senior Member

Posts: 119Ava smell
I took her out several times.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 15:27 #46609Senior Member

Posts: 36Best Day Holcomb Bridge
Don't see any mention here of Best Day. I gave it a try. Usually 2 working, both late 40's-early 50's, slim, look OK for their age. Both happy to relieve your stress. Both allow OTC. One either let me get her off or at least gave the performance and had changed out of her wet pants by the time I went to pay. Standard affordable spot. They'll ask for more but won't put up a fight when you refuse.
-
02-25-22 15:12 #46608Senior Member

Posts: 146If you can't find the spot that has 2 girl massage with 20-30 year olds who are 9/10's who for 200-300 will pleasure you with hands mouth and feet all bare.
Originally Posted by RasaGenors
[View Original Post]
Might find some hotties at vivide day shift (follies owner). A few shots later they look like 9/10.
Or try korean / latina spas for rushed covered experience.
Or try local camps with nice older ladies who might turn the light down for you.
If you find the spot you mentioned pm and I'll pay for the info.
Half joking but hope it gives some help.
With the right expectation you might find enjoyable experience though. Good luck.
-
02-25-22 12:42 #46607Senior Member

Posts: 77Miki Angel Massage
Is Miki still working at Angel Spa (PC) or moved after the bust? I was reading in this group that there is a girl called Miki at Massage Angel on Woodstock road. Is it the same girl?
-
02-25-22 11:43 #46606Senior Member

Posts: 217Back in the day at SiSi
Not patented!! Ha ha!128540;. Feel free to use it. But it works! By the way, I am so sorry my intel about SiSi seems to be bogus. I really though my source was connected.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 11:39 #46605Senior Member

Posts: 217Paper Mill Julie
Ha ha. So much for don't TELL ANYONE!! Ha ha!! You described Julie and her methods very well. I have known her for a number of years now. Both inside and outside of shops. However, I am no longer able to see her for FS (old age stuff) but her mouth is amazing.
Originally Posted by JSlay42
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 11:29 #46604

Posts: 682Never had that problem with Ava
Seen her at least twenty times.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 01:52 #46603Senior Member

Posts: 82Hit up Paper Mill for the first time.
Didn't really know what to expect but what I got was probably the best back massage I've had in years. "Julie" really gives an incredible massage. After 45 minutes of the back massage came the flip. She didn't do a whole lot of teasing during the massage but out came the oil and started to massage my chest, then bypasses Jr and began a nice foot massage. Knowing the hour was about up she pointed at Jr at asked if he needed attention. Of course I said yes and she started a slow, methodical HJ. After 10-15 minutes of that I told her I didn't think it was going to happen. In her broken English she said "yes most guys like fuck, fuck, fuck". I laughed and said I usually need to fuck to have an orgasm. She looked at me and said "you want to fuck"? Of course I said yes. She says "how much". I offered. 20 for everything and she agreed. Left the room and I heard her taking a piss in the bathroom. LOL. She came back in holding a cover and "not tell anyone" and of course I said I wouldn't. She bucked off completely nekid and laid on her back on the table. I pounded her for a good 15 minutes before exploding in the bag. She cleaned me up and we got dressed. Went to the desk for payment and she got a card and jotted down her cell number and asked me to put my number in her phone with my name which I did. Julie is a very nice 45-55 why / o. No ass & A cups with long nips. She's a little "pudgy" but I've had worse. The massage is worth the trip even if you don't want the FS. Best massage I've had in a long, long time. Check her out if you need a great massage. . 20 out the door with CFS. Didn't ask about BJ but I'm sure it's on the table as well. Happy hunting! JSlay.
-
02-24-22 23:01 #46602Senior Member

Posts: 747Hairy
Thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by HairyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 22:23 #46601Banned Member

Posts: 2410Did you pull your patented "I massage you" move you always score big with?
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 22:11 #46600Banned Member

Posts: 2410Everyone has their preferences, I like Ava
How is it you could smell hear breath during a legit massage?
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 20:57 #46599Senior Member

Posts: 119Ava vs Jin
Ava is definitely stronger, but technique-wise, Jin is better IMHO.
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]
Besides, Ava has a bad breath, that's a real turn off!
-
02-24-22 19:39 #46598

Posts: 682It sounds like you need to RTFF
Because surely you jest? SMH.
Originally Posted by RasaGenors
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 19:38 #46597Banned Member

Posts: 2410Go to their (Sisi) sister shop Li an Windy Hill, girls are attractive and usually 4 of them working at any given time. But call ahead if you want to see the legend.
Originally Posted by Ttdb718
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 19:11 #46596Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yes, it's unreasonable for these parts because we don't have massage girls in their 20's here. Early 30's? Maybe but not sure which two would work best. I think your best bet would be an Hispanic apartment setup for what you want. Maybe other mongers can suggest a good two-girl combo that would fit your exact needs.
Originally Posted by RasaGenors
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




