Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4777

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Between the time she was getting throated by multiple guys in couple hours to other half of seniors on here lining up, she had no time to put on real make up and keeping it on. She's been on SA and SB for the last year or so, going back to Florida as well. She did give me an indication awhile back that she a few friends that will be down for threesome.

    Kay is also on SB and SA.
    Since I've pounded her before for less than 300 I'm not paying the 600 she wants. I'll move on.

  2. #4776

    MysteriousMiss

    Anyone gotten anywhere with her? Chatted on the site then crickets. Seemed to be going well but couldn't get her to text.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-634302a80ab6

  3. #4775

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipJ11  [View Original Post]
    I'm texting with her right now. She wants $500 to meet. She sent me a confirmation picture and she looks about the same as her SA pic. Not worth $500 let alone $150 for me.
    She tried 500 for me. I passed. She texted me yesterday saying to come let her sit on my face for 250. Passed. The pic she sent was better looking than profile. But too far away, can't host and wanted car play.

    Moved on.

  4. #4774

    No time for make up

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once and don't remember her looking like this at all.
    Between the time she was getting throated by multiple guys in couple hours to other half of seniors on here lining up, she had no time to put on real make up and keeping it on. She's been on SA and SB for the last year or so, going back to Florida as well. She did give me an indication awhile back that she a few friends that will be down for threesome.

    Kay is also on SB and SA.

  5. #4773

    Dang, really?

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    That's Amber, former DI girl.
    I saw her once and don't remember her looking like this at all.

  6. #4772

    Lasbecky

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadhappy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-ac16937fc1ec

    Anyone have contact with this girl? She messaged me and we moved off SA right away. Very forward and fairly hot pics. Just don't want to pull the trigger yet.
    I'm texting with her right now. She wants $500 to meet. She sent me a confirmation picture and she looks about the same as her SA pic. Not worth $500 let alone $150 for me.

  7. #4771

    That's Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    She's been following up. Muncie. $600 ppm. Asked me to go to Muncie for dinner or lunch with her. I said for that it should include fun after. She said that's her starting and hoping for more as we get to know one another. She did ask for my number to text me. I haven't decided if I'm going to.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f36facbd2909fe
    That's Amber, former DI girl.

  8. #4770

    Number

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...aa6a03c167218f

    She quickly gave me her number. I have texted yet. Anything from the group?

  9. #4769

    $600 ppm

    She's been following up. Muncie. $600 ppm. Asked me to go to Muncie for dinner or lunch with her. I said for that it should include fun after. She said that's her starting and hoping for more as we get to know one another. She did ask for my number to text me. I haven't decided if I'm going to.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f36facbd2909fe

  10. #4768

    Lasbecky on SA

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-ac16937fc1ec

    Anyone have contact with this girl? She messaged me and we moved off SA right away. Very forward and fairly hot pics. Just don't want to pull the trigger yet.

  11. #4767

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    I thought boost moved the message to the top of their messages. Do you do read receipts at all?.
    Boost just put a flag on the message, that may not even show up on the screen when they open their messages unless they scroll down. And don't waste credits read receipts either.

  12. #4766

    You're correct

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like she's a sugar baby and not a hooker. Sounds like she has high standard and game to me, what's wrong with that? Not all are quick to laid and flashing $$ aren't what they're looking for.
    But that's not what I'm looking for, if they're not ready to come over and make my dick happy without a load of bullshit. I move along.

  13. #4765

    Bellababy

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Communicated with her via text. Local 317 area code. But our conversation didn't go well, because she's prim and proper and has her standards. I told her she should be on Christian mingle.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...040b1f6e29cb29
    It sounds like she's a sugar baby and not a hooker. Sounds like she has high standard and game to me, what's wrong with that? Not all are quick to laid and flashing $$ aren't what they're looking for.

  14. #4764

    Well damn

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Never boost, if you talk to girls that are on there about the messages, they don't pay any attention to that.
    I thought boost moved the message to the top of their messages. Do you do read receipts at all?.

  15. #4763

    Baby_nik

    She messaged me first and was responsive, but once she wanted to move the messaging to Kik she stopped responding on both platforms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-1138add122dc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220222-224301_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220222-224315_Kik.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape