Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 755 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 805 855 1255 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13224

    Vids

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    I don't think one exists. But if it does, let me know.

    Phyuck!
    There are lots of videos of her that exist. But you're not going to find them posted on a free website. She's not going to give them away when she's trying to sell them.

  2. #13223

    A few Porn stars

    I had experience with a few porn stars that have traveled to DC / Baltimore. Cool, to do it once or twice, but in general it's the same as any other escort. Just more expensive, and bbfscip can be had with extra $$$ and clean std test. I find more joy making bbfscip videos of my 20,21, 22, & 23 (2) years old Sugar Babies. Why watch when you can make your own personal porn stash.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone had a dream with a pornstar and is it worth the extra $$ Thinking about pulling the trigger with one of my favorites.

  3. #13222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    IMHO if <400 yes if 400 no. But only you will know if it is worth your while and you can't find out unless you try it.
    Check out the pornstarescort sub-reddit. Lots of guys have shelled out lots of cash for quality time with porn stars with extremely mixed results.

  4. #13221

    Porn stars

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone had a dream with a pornstar and is it worth the extra $$ Thinking about pulling the trigger with one of my favorites.
    IMHO if <400 yes if 400 no. But only you will know if it is worth your while and you can't find out unless you try it.

  5. #13220

    Pornstar providers

    Wondering if anyone had a dream with a pornstar and is it worth the extra $$ Thinking about pulling the trigger with one of my favorites.

  6. #13219
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    I like this Brazilian agency. You should still check for reviews.

    https://erotesvipagency.escortbook.com/models
    What's price range and performance? Did you had experience with them? DM me if you don't like to address, I return favor as well!

  7. #13218

    Crofton Bri Videos

    I don't think one exists. But if it does, let me know.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy777  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a non-pay link to the videos she purports to sell?.

  8. #13217

    Booty

    I'm looking for an escort who's ass is the size of J-Lo or Kim Kardashian, any suggestions?

  9. #13216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    I like this Brazilian agency. You should still check for reviews.

    https://erotesvipagency.escortbook.com/models
    Wow! I never knew girls had a "slogan".

  10. #13215

    Vids

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy777  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a non-pay link to the videos she purports to sell?

    BB.
    You can't post videos on the websites anymore unless you verify yourself. And those in the videos. That's why it such a large number of videos were taken off of porn hub. So As far as my understanding is you can't post somebody else's videos without potential he setting yourself up for problems. From experiences in the past I have a good number of videos of being with her and other one she shared with. Guess it's a YMMV Situation.

  11. #13214

    Crofton Bri. Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    I speak from experience, ripped me off before. Several no shows after I gave her a second chance (little head forgave). Heard stories of her now selling videos and pics, and after sending her money she sends nothing in return. Even set up a meet, outcall and she shows up with her handler when she told me she was alone. Sure it was a set up as well. I never found out, cause I walked right by and walked right straight away. The days of Crofton are long gone, and that Rock has her good. If you ain't ever watch those documentaries about the "working" girl. They pray on young ones addicted and snatch them up. Put them to work. Sometimes people get ripped off or even worse. In the end, never works out for the girl. I would boycott this one, and avoid at all cost. I've deleted her from my mind of possibilities. Even told the little head, no!

    Phyuck!
    Anyone have a non-pay link to the videos she purports to sell?

    BB.

  12. #13213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerful6  [View Original Post]
    I fully concur with all of you about lackluster performance with high price. I felt similar issue recently with Brazilian girl as well as local talent. Seems they all have GPS and if all of us decide not to pay more than they worth, rates come down. I am not going to monger if rate is 150. I don't know how many of you agree with me! Stay safe guys!

    Cheerful6.
    I like this Brazilian agency. You should still check for reviews.

    https://erotesvipagency.escortbook.com/models

  13. #13212
    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    I tried a high end ($300+) escort once some years ago. Similar experience. She was coasting on her looks and the service was fucking awful. She basically starfished and her attitude was more or less that her looks should be enough to keep me satisfied. I haven't fucked with a high end since. I've gotten stellar service from $60 ss chicks and always laugh when expensive mediocre girls claim I'm paying more for better service and that they know what they're worth, in defense of charging astronomical prices. I have no problem tipping or paying extra to someone I know will deliver good service, but the "high end" experience, compiled with similar experiences at relatively high costs, jaded me.
    I fully concur with all of you about lackluster performance with high price. I felt similar issue recently with Brazilian girl as well as local talent. Seems they all have GPS and if all of us decide not to pay more than they worth, rates come down. I am not going to monger if rate is 150. I don't know how many of you agree with me! Stay safe guys!

    Cheerful6.

  14. #13211

    Probably a Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by MdGuy1975  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one?.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/22924838
    If you Google the number, it comes up with another ad with a completely different woman (tall, not petite like the original). Also, who asks to be called, not texted in this day and age?

  15. #13210
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    I tried a high end ($300+) escort once some years ago. Similar experience. She was coasting on her looks and the service was fucking awful. She basically starfished and her attitude was more or less that her looks should be enough to keep me satisfied. I haven't fucked with a high end since. I've gotten stellar service from $60 ss chicks and always laugh when expensive mediocre girls claim I'm paying more for better service and that they know what they're worth, in defense of charging astronomical prices. I have no problem tipping or paying extra to someone I know will deliver good service, but the "high end" experience, compiled with similar experiences at relatively high costs, jaded me.
    The now defunct Touringgirls had some amazing girls. Legit models, pagent winners and playboy Brazil.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape