Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 443 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 493 543 943 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 19298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12668
    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says 200 for half-hour. I know the GPS has gone crazy in Brevard, but that can't be right, surely?
    It seems in line with her pricing on Tryst ($300/ hr).

    https://tryst.link/escort/sadieliciousness

  2. #12667

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatIdea  [View Original Post]
    Communicating with Sadie is complicated to say the least. Finally, after months of attempts, I did get to see her, and was greeted by her naked in her living room! Certainly easy enough on the eyes and I knew I was in for a great time. Be prepared for a good amount of conversation before anything gets going. But once she showered and was looking good, she went right to BBBJ which was enough to get me ready. I got her positioned for the way I wanted, and entered from behind. Got a full view of her shaved pussy and my cock sliding in / out. Her pussy has just the right amount of tightness and it wasn't long before I pulled out and painted her lower back.

    If you are willing to deal with communication delays, she is one of the top 5 in Brevard.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...y/515495088631
    Her ad says 200 for half-hour. I know the GPS has gone crazy in Brevard, but that can't be right, surely?

  3. #12666

    Sadie

    Communicating with Sadie is complicated to say the least. Finally, after months of attempts, I did get to see her, and was greeted by her naked in her living room! Certainly easy enough on the eyes and I knew I was in for a great time. Be prepared for a good amount of conversation before anything gets going. But once she showered and was looking good, she went right to BBBJ which was enough to get me ready. I got her positioned for the way I wanted, and entered from behind. Got a full view of her shaved pussy and my cock sliding in / out. Her pussy has just the right amount of tightness and it wasn't long before I pulled out and painted her lower back.

    If you are willing to deal with communication delays, she is one of the top 5 in Brevard.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...y/515495088631

  4. #12665

    Should have know. Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Search for jewels. You will find more reports than you need.
    Sorry. I'm embarrassed. That should have been obvious to me.

  5. #12664
    I'll be seeing her soon and will report back on the session and her appearance. One thing I can say now though is that her TCB is on point. She is responsive to texts, is fairly articulate, and easy to set up with which is a big plus for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatIdea  [View Original Post]
    FYI, those pic's are older (10 years). However, she is still not bad for the price, and easy enough to talk too. BB available. Just a one & done for me though 321-361-0497

  6. #12663

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by RichDuqgm  [View Original Post]
    I know I've seen reviews in the past but without a name it is hard to search. https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/910805851246Thanks.
    Search for jewels. You will find more reports than you need.

  7. #12662

    Any info

    I know I've seen reviews in the past but without a name it is hard to search.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/910805851246

    Thanks.

  8. #12661

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by JadaMon  [View Original Post]
    Just be careful with any information you give Kristine. She lives (dates / marred to?) with TS Vickki. They both have the same B. S. Game about collecting information. They store and save that information, including dates / times / vehicles, etc.

    You are setting yourself up for extortion with that one. IMHO.
    I contacted her quite a while ago and politely declined to share personal information, and she kind of became indignant about it. I was like, hey, you do your thing your way, but don't expect me to change my approach either. It really doesn't benefit either party to share personal information.

  9. #12660

    Creamy and Tasty

    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeCut78  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week for a HH. $. 5 for the visit. I imagined she looked like her pictures, but has put on maybe 15-20 lbs. CBJ and then hopped on to ride before finishing in doggy. Nice girl, but definitely not GFE experience. Does put forth effort though. Borderline but not planning to repeat right now.

  10. #12659

    Brittany

    She's from Titusville plenty of reviews if you search.

  11. #12658

  12. #12657

    Stacey Fluffy ATF

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...inted/22463339

    Can't keep this one to myself. What an effin date with this gorgeous PAWG. She hit the spot in everyway. No Greek but I didn't even care with that thiccness on my face. Don't walk, run to this one.

  13. #12656

  14. #12655

  15. #12654
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I really WANT to f**k that chick, her pics looks pretty hot, I'm especially fond of the one with her laying face down on the bed, that ass looks to die for! That said, the reviews consistently mentioning that she isn't into the act at all are a real turn-off. And the comments about the room smelling like a litter box don't help either! That's too bad, she could probably make a killing if she's just put a little effort into it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sierraluvsyou
    She is the closest I have seen to a "dead fish". However YMMV. But the young body is nice if you don't mind the ink. Her face would be a lot prettier if the complexion cleared up. On our last visit the cats were jumping all over the place, which was distracting. She has potential but I don't see it being realized.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape