Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 6997
-
02-25-22 08:33 #4777Senior Member

Posts: 1095Yeah
Since I've pounded her before for less than 300 I'm not paying the 600 she wants. I'll move on.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 05:25 #4776Senior Member

Posts: 137MysteriousMiss
Anyone gotten anywhere with her? Chatted on the site then crickets. Seemed to be going well but couldn't get her to text.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-634302a80ab6
-
02-24-22 22:37 #4775Senior Member

Posts: 137Lol
She tried 500 for me. I passed. She texted me yesterday saying to come let her sit on my face for 250. Passed. The pic she sent was better looking than profile. But too far away, can't host and wanted car play.
Originally Posted by PhlipJ11
[View Original Post]
Moved on.
-
02-24-22 21:38 #4774Senior Member

Posts: 210No time for make up
Between the time she was getting throated by multiple guys in couple hours to other half of seniors on here lining up, she had no time to put on real make up and keeping it on. She's been on SA and SB for the last year or so, going back to Florida as well. She did give me an indication awhile back that she a few friends that will be down for threesome.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
Kay is also on SB and SA.
-
02-24-22 18:32 #4773Senior Member

Posts: 1095Dang, really?
I saw her once and don't remember her looking like this at all.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 17:22 #4772Senior Member

Posts: 110Lasbecky
I'm texting with her right now. She wants $500 to meet. She sent me a confirmation picture and she looks about the same as her SA pic. Not worth $500 let alone $150 for me.
Originally Posted by Roadhappy
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 17:09 #4771Senior Member

Posts: 210That's Amber
That's Amber, former DI girl.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 16:05 #4770Senior Member

Posts: 1095Number
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...aa6a03c167218f
She quickly gave me her number. I have texted yet. Anything from the group?
-
02-24-22 13:33 #4769Senior Member

Posts: 1095$600 ppm
She's been following up. Muncie. $600 ppm. Asked me to go to Muncie for dinner or lunch with her. I said for that it should include fun after. She said that's her starting and hoping for more as we get to know one another. She did ask for my number to text me. I haven't decided if I'm going to.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f36facbd2909fe
-
02-24-22 12:19 #4768Regular Member

Posts: 22Lasbecky on SA
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-ac16937fc1ec
Anyone have contact with this girl? She messaged me and we moved off SA right away. Very forward and fairly hot pics. Just don't want to pull the trigger yet.
-
02-24-22 09:21 #4767Senior Member

Posts: 808Nope
Boost just put a flag on the message, that may not even show up on the screen when they open their messages unless they scroll down. And don't waste credits read receipts either.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 09:19 #4766Senior Member

Posts: 808You're correct
But that's not what I'm looking for, if they're not ready to come over and make my dick happy without a load of bullshit. I move along.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 07:00 #4765Senior Member

Posts: 210Bellababy
It sounds like she's a sugar baby and not a hooker. Sounds like she has high standard and game to me, what's wrong with that? Not all are quick to laid and flashing $$ aren't what they're looking for.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 07:00 #4764Senior Member

Posts: 137Well damn
I thought boost moved the message to the top of their messages. Do you do read receipts at all?.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 18:25 #4763Senior Member

Posts: 579Baby_nik
She messaged me first and was responsive, but once she wanted to move the messaging to Kik she stopped responding on both platforms.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-1138add122dc












Reply With Quote





