Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 751 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 11253
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6438

    Dick pics

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Just a tip that works for me.

    If a POT stops responding, sending a few pics usually gets things going again for me. I'm average looking, but I think we all get lost in the sea of messages and they can't recall our photos from text messaging.

    Anyone else have tips to get responses after they go silent?
    It's amazing how quickly some girls respond to dick pics.

  2. #6437

    Indie Pornstar from Vegas

    I met this chick off SA, after talking to her she sent me her social and she's a small scale porn star trying to get big. What was interesting though is she is based on LV and said for XXXX she would come to LA. Thats a 4 hour drive both ways, she claims she would see others while hereb ut she was down to come the next day. She seemed real but it still seemed "off". She had real videos, was verified on ig or something. I talked to her on her socials too. Seemed off but I didn't pursue further but does it even make sense to drive 8 hours to make 400? Do people do this?

  3. #6436

    Re-engage

    Just a tip that works for me.

    If a POT stops responding, sending a few pics usually gets things going again for me. I'm average looking, but I think we all get lost in the sea of messages and they can't recall our photos from text messaging.

    Anyone else have tips to get responses after they go silent?

  4. #6435
    Sounds like you've had some good experiences when doing the dinner thing & go with the flow.

    That's good, kudos to the good outcomes.

    I've had one that was only dinner and I could tell mid way through this was going now where and she was not even my type. That one jaded me and also too many dinners adds up depending on how many girls I am meeting, but this is to each their own of course. I could smell a few others when talking on the phone or messages by text when their first dinner spot is sushi and drinks, I'm good LOL.

    Personally meeting for a glass of wine, a drink, or a coffee is where I've always had the best outcomes. Not to say dinner will not end up getting laid, but at this volume I have just gotten used to the quicker drink and meet, or smoke, a lot of these college girls love smoking herbs too! Gets them all chill and comfortable, the rest is history.

    AD.

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    I mostly agree, but I've had some wonderful exceptions. I've had a few where there was no discussion of allowance for M&G or intimacy and I pick the spot, not them.

    The best was a wonderful dinner, wonderful luvin after, and she accepted whatever I gave her after (which was the same as I would give most any). She was brand new, 24 yrs old, degree & job, and didn't feel comfortable discussing it. She just trusted that I would take care of her, and I did. That lead to a bf / gf relationship of over a year, only ended because she wanted to get married and I wanted to continue sugaring!

    I just feel each one out, if they don't "insist" on dinner (or anything really), don't try to suggest high-end restaurant, don't negotiate allowance, and you think you might like them longer term, then this is a strategy to try. I know there are some guys around who only operate this way, because they want something that feels more natural. I'll often suggest meeting for a cocktail at a restaurant, then we go from there.

    On the other hand, I've had some where we didn't click right from the start, I shouldn't even have sat down for dinner in those cases (and no longer do). Sucks being at a dinner when you know it's not working, which is why I mostly stick to coffee/cocktail dates now.

  5. #6434
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    I mostly agree, but I've had some wonderful exceptions. I've had a few where there was no discussion of allowance for M&G or intimacy and I pick the spot, not them.

    The best was a wonderful dinner, wonderful luvin after, and she accepted whatever I gave her after (which was the same as I would give most any). She was brand new, 24 yrs old, degree & job, and didn't feel comfortable discussing it. She just trusted that I would take care of her, and I did. That lead to a bf / gf relationship of over a year, only ended because she wanted to get married and I wanted to continue sugaring!

    I just feel each one out, if they don't "insist" on dinner (or anything really), don't try to suggest high-end restaurant, don't negotiate allowance, and you think you might like them longer term, then this is a strategy to try. I know there are some guys around who only operate this way, because they want something that feels more natural. I'll often suggest meeting for a cocktail at a restaurant, then we go from there.

    On the other hand, I've had some where we didn't click right from the start, I shouldn't even have sat down for dinner in those cases (and no longer do). Sucks being at a dinner when you know it's not working, which is why I mostly stick to coffee/cocktail dates now.
    Great advice. I will also add that no one can accuse you for solicitation when setting up a M & G, anything that happens afterwards is fully consensual.

    Girls who bring up dinner constantly in their profile or in messages, or volunteer a very high end bar or restaurant for a first meet have only that meal or drink specifically in mind, and are setting you up to be their simp: they are Dinner Horze. Those bastards never put out, and will hustle and lead you on for as long as you let them. Send them away and move on to another POT.

    I also enjoy starting the evening with a M & G of sorts, be it coffee / drinks, or a lunch / dinner (nothing too fancy on first dates). I don't order anything until they've shown up, in the event that it's a bait and switch, in which case I simply get up and leave. I've often already discussed with my POT what I'm looking for beforehand, and the M & G is for us to vibe and build chemistry before we head to the FC. In the event that the M & G happened more spontaneously, I will often charm them into bed: if a civilian woman has gotten herself pretty and made the effort to meet you, she has definitely given thought to fucking you.

  6. #6433
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkalinedio  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Whenever I've agreed to dinner it never ended in sex.

    I never, ever, do dinner for a first meet. I usually do drinks by the beach, if they insist on dinner I pass. A lot of these hustlers are also dinner hustlers and these XXXXXes will ask for Sushi spots. GTFOOH LOL, no thanks. If they insist, I'll mess with them and say is taco bell cool? (it's a joke).

    Dinners no way, unless it's a pizza to the hotel room between rounds!

    There are some sharks who will eat guys if they don't read it.

    Stay safe and good luck.

    AD.
    I mostly agree, but I've had some wonderful exceptions. I've had a few where there was no discussion of allowance for M&G or intimacy and I pick the spot, not them.

    The best was a wonderful dinner, wonderful luvin after, and she accepted whatever I gave her after (which was the same as I would give most any). She was brand new, 24 yrs old, degree & job, and didn't feel comfortable discussing it. She just trusted that I would take care of her, and I did. That lead to a bf / gf relationship of over a year, only ended because she wanted to get married and I wanted to continue sugaring!

    I just feel each one out, if they don't "insist" on dinner (or anything really), don't try to suggest high-end restaurant, don't negotiate allowance, and you think you might like them longer term, then this is a strategy to try. I know there are some guys around who only operate this way, because they want something that feels more natural. I'll often suggest meeting for a cocktail at a restaurant, then we go from there.

    On the other hand, I've had some where we didn't click right from the start, I shouldn't even have sat down for dinner in those cases (and no longer do). Sucks being at a dinner when you know it's not working, which is why I mostly stick to coffee/cocktail dates now.

  7. #6432
    I agree. Whenever I've agreed to dinner it never ended in sex.

    I never, ever, do dinner for a first meet. I usually do drinks by the beach, if they insist on dinner I pass. A lot of these hustlers are also dinner hustlers and these XXXXXes will ask for Sushi spots. GTFOOH LOL, no thanks. If they insist, I'll mess with them and say is taco bell cool? (it's a joke).

    Dinners no way, unless it's a pizza to the hotel room between rounds!

    There are some sharks who will eat guys if they don't read it.

    Stay safe and good luck.

    AD.

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    I too find it more efficient to hash out the particulars before a M & G, instead of spending valuable time and money on lunch / dinner with a GPS hustler, a "platonic only" girl, a trashy high-mileage prostitute or someone who refuses to give you what you're looking for.

    To avoid being suspended, banned or reported, I guide the conversation with discretion and circumspection. Once the POT makes it known that she's DTF, I'll bring up the allowance and what I'm looking for.

  8. #6431

    Emotionallyavailable

    Did a m&g with Emotionallyavailable, pretty much a big b&s, her pictures must be really old because she really packed it on. Lots of red flags talking up a big game offering everything bb and a good time, but really late to everything and wanting cash up front. Left after the m&g.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-068bca026e11

  9. #6430
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Some guys like to negotiate the allowance at the M&G and others do not. Here is some "closing" text for those (like me) that won't bother to meet anyone until all terms are agreed upon. This eliminates any confusion for the girls that think they might be getting paid just for the M&G.

    "Thanks love. And just to be clear. If we only go eat or hang out. And that's it. Then I will only cover any out of pocket dating expenses. But if it goes beyond that to an intimate date, then I will add in the allowance. Like a meet up that could turn into something more, or not, depending on how we vibe.

    So if you're OK with that, then lets txt. 000-000-0000".

    Or if you are already texting then just change the last line to "So if you're OK with that, then lets meet up".
    I too find it more efficient to hash out the particulars before a M & G, instead of spending valuable time and money on lunch / dinner with a GPS hustler, a "platonic only" girl, a trashy high-mileage prostitute or someone who refuses to give you what you're looking for.

    To avoid being suspended, banned or reported, I guide the conversation with discretion and circumspection. Once the POT makes it known that she's DTF, I'll bring up the allowance and what I'm looking for.

  10. #6429
    Some guys like to negotiate the allowance at the M&G and others do not. Here is some "closing" text for those (like me) that won't bother to meet anyone until all terms are agreed upon. This eliminates any confusion for the girls that think they might be getting paid just for the M&G.

    "Thanks love. And just to be clear. If we only go eat or hang out. And that's it. Then I will only cover any out of pocket dating expenses. But if it goes beyond that to an intimate date, then I will add in the allowance. Like a meet up that could turn into something more, or not, depending on how we vibe.

    So if you're OK with that, then lets txt. 000-000-0000".

    Or if you are already texting then just change the last line to "So if you're OK with that, then lets meet up".

  11. #6428
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    DaddysGirlAmelia is going on 27, not 21. She's attractive, but not as advertised.

    Crows feet gave away her age. I asked what year she was born, but she was too stoned to do the math about her lie and fessed up that she's 26.

    It only got worse from there.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-423e8b983b9c
    I messaged her as well, she's definitely a pimped out prostitute with GPS.

  12. #6427

    DaddysGirlAmelia. Terrible

    DaddysGirlAmelia is going on 27, not 21. She's attractive, but not as advertised.

    Crows feet gave away her age. I asked what year she was born, but she was too stoned to do the math about her lie and fessed up that she's 26.

    It only got worse from there.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-423e8b983b9c

  13. #6426
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly right. Continued scrutiny on the site following FOSTA and the ongoing Matt Gaetz scandal have prompted Seeking to reposition themselves as a conventional dating site. The "Friends with Benefits" tab has been changed to "Friends," blog articles on sex trafficking and personal safety have been released over the past months, and bots are scanning messages for any mentions of PPM or any escorting terminology. The asymmetrical enforcement on SD accounts over those of SBs has of course encouraged further scammer and GPS profiles to proliferate.

    Wade's full page ad on his marriage is an attempt to improve the optics of the site: "love and marriage can be found via sugar dating. ".

    Most girls on the site will still put out and take money, but users need to be more circumspect in how they go about this.
    I figured the whole Matt Gaetz thing was going to bring unwanted attention to SA. Didn't think they would turn into Harmony dating website.

  14. #6425

    Diamond Pussy Syndrome. World Champion!

    I don't normally post this shit, but wow!

    "How about a video chat for 900 so we know we're not wasting each others time, you can ask me anything 😇.

    Valentina baby: https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-5a3758a4c411.

  15. #6424

    Even goblins get GPS

    This faceless profile is actually a botoxed and lip filled goblin in her 30's claiming to be 24. She wants 5000 a month plus gifts and high end restaurants, in exchange for one nut into a bag for an hour. That's the equivalent of a $100 k job after taxes, all for giving you the lousiest sex since your ex wife.

    https://seeking.com/member/9eee16a5-...7-131c824064e6

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape